Camp Counseling Can Never Die

1343536373840»

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Today is Albert Pyun's birthday. It's also a Kast movie night with friends, so I think it's time they learn about Steve Rogers - master car thief.

Rorshach Kringle
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm still upset we never got Reb Brown as Jack Monroe in the MCU

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    Rorshach KringleCrippl3Cristoval
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    edited May 19
    In the interest of this group, I was able to watch Alone in the Dark (1982) on YouTube last night. It's a slasher/home invasion flick from a pre-Nightmare on Elm St. New Line starring Martin Landau, Jack Palance, and Donald Pleasance all at their most extra. Pleasance basically plays a weed smoking, even crazier, Dr. Loomis in full "I shot him SIX TIMES!" mode.

astrobstrd on
    Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
    CristovalMatevDyvim Tvar
    Ketar wrote: »
    Today is Albert Pyun's birthday. It's also a Kast movie night with friends, so I think it's time they learn about Steve Rogers - master car thief.

This would have been worthwhile just for the reactions that started as soon as Steve told Sharon to pull over he was going to be sick.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    found a movie i literally never thought i'd see streaming anywhere today, directed by a camp counseling legend

tonight will be good

6vjsgrerts6r.png

GustavHeadCreepsZonugalCristovalKetarReynoldsNiryaDyvim Tvarfacetious
    this, too, was streaming but it felt a little on the nose

6vjsgrerts6r.png

SorceTonkkaHeadCreepsReynoldsPinfeldorfLucedesfacetious
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    I had to google that movie to be sure it was real.

Now I must watch it.

RT800 on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    . . .until one day, the fairytale turned grim.

Nice.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    RT800 wrote: »
    I had to google that movie to be sure it was real.

*bret hart voice*

who are you to doubt camp counseling??

6vjsgrerts6r.png

ReynoldsDyvim Tvar
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    That's the fourth time I've seen One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish make a man lose an arm.

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Just to make sure I set my alarm correctly, Camp Counseling starts in 7 hours?

5FEdw1A.png
    el_vicio wrote: »

More like 8 hours.

el_vicio
    Ketar wrote: »
    el_vicio wrote: »

More like 8 hours.

even better

5FEdw1A.png
    room
    is
    live

6vjsgrerts6r.png

el_vicio
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Is chat working or is no one typing anything? I will say the picture is streaming much more clearly tonight.

i don't really pay much attention to chat before the picture starts

the preshow is basically to get things rolling so i can get food/comfortable/drunk

6vjsgrerts6r.png

Uriel
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Sorry I had to kinda bail. I wanted to stick around. But something came up with a close friend.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Rollbocop.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    HeadCreepsKetarZonugalTonkkaCrippl3darunia106el_vicioGoose!

ZonugalCrippl3darunia106Lost SalientHeadCreeps
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Rollbocop.

ROLLBOCOP

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    Lost Salient
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    nb06NtW.jpg

darunia106el_vicioLost SalientGustavRorshach KringleHeadCreepsKetarZonugalfacetiousTonkka
  • CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Couldn't make it to this one, but logged in just in time to see a West Side Story type gang roll up on synchronized rollerblades and really wish I could have.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    What was the movie after the Clerks pilot?

Goose! wrote: »
    What was the movie after the Clerks pilot?

The Jitters.

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    AJ has asked me to inform the thread that, regrettably, he has to sleep on camera on Friday and so there will be no Camp Counselling this week

Stay tuned for future Counsel Dates

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    Zonugalel_viciofacetious
    edited May 28
    This is what I'll be watching saturday, fellow campers

el_vicio on
    5FEdw1A.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    AJ has asked me to inform the thread that, regrettably, he has to sleep on camera on Friday and so there will be no Camp Counselling this week

Stay tuned for future Counsel Dates

On camera, you say?

I've got an idea for what we can watch tomorrow

GustavMagellRanlinReynoldsCelloGoose!chrishallett83darunia106sponoTonkkafacetious