The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Unplugged Bottle Exchanges

VikingGoatVikingGoat Registered User new member
Anyone up for an exchange circle at PAX Unplugged (Bottles 'o beer, pint glasses, brewery souvenirs in general)?

• skavooveeskavoovee Registered User new member
    Yes, I'd be down to join in on this!

• SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    Ooh, I might be down for this.

• hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    I'd love to do this.

eeOJf9x.png
  • Mercyd1403Mercyd1403 Registered User regular
    This is an awesome idea.

• a_clever_witticisma_clever_witticism Registered User new member
    I'd so totally be down for this! I'm a pretty big beer nerd from Philly and would love to spread around some of the wonderful beer our area has to offer.

Not only would swapping beers be fun, but sharing some as well! It'd be great to get a PAX Unplugged bottleshare together at a nearby BYO or somewhere similar.

• PulsonicsPulsonics Registered User new member
    Coming in from San Diego with a couple friends. Totally down to share some of the SD goodness.