Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Indie Games] are not coming out, except for Below and DayZ, which are coming out

• Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Star Citizen
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I was just coming to post that. It's fucking crazy how they dropped this out of the blue on Twitter, no buildup or stage show or anything.

Phil Spencer is gonna be at the TGAs tomorrow, I reckon he's there to promote Winter of Arcade which this is probably a part of.

And like tell people to get really really hype for GOTY 2019 crackdown 3.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul no thank you, I prefer my hat Registered User regular
    Spy Party
    There's still time for Spy Party to release first!

SLyM
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    DayZ
    FINALLY a vote that matters!

Don't get it it twisted, I'm still cute as hell tho.
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    DayZ
    It is I, the Game Knower

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    UnbreakableVowVeldrin
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Great Power Great CostumesRegistered User regular
    Star Citizen
    I want it on the record that I thought the poll was asking the opposite

jG0D9Pb.jpg
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
    Crippl3BahamutZEROAistan
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Never do what your enemy expects you to do! Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    Star Citizen
    I keep getting Spy Party confused with Spyjinx, which is that weird ChAIR/Epic game made in conjuction with JJ Abrahms that also is never coming out, but I guess is the reason we're not getting Shadow Complex 2?

Undead Scottsman on
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    DayZ
    The Stanley Parable is getting a console port

dzuc2en672pw.jpg
    Andy Joe
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Star Citizen

Is the PC version getting a free update with the new stuff? I would assume so, but confirmation is nice...

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Star Citizen
    I want it on the record that I thought the poll was asking the opposite

We all did man

BahamutZERO.gif
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) Stonewall started with a brickRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    Far Cry: "look at all these nice white people having a civilization, shame if two black women came and ruined it all"

I stream, now! [Tu, W, Th: 2-6 pm EST] and [Su, Sa: 4-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
    SirEtchwartsDarkPrimusMaddocturtleantOmnipotentBagelDer Waffle MousKristmas Kthulhucursedkingdarunia106CouscousLalaboxWeedLordVegetaMidniteUbikVeldrinPwnanObrienShorty
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) Stonewall started with a brickRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    I'm possibly being grossly uncharitable but-

no, wait, these guys suck at stories fuck 'em

Twitter
    SirEtchwartsBroloLalaboxmasterofmetroidMaddocThetherooturtleantOmnipotentBagelDer Waffle MousKristmas Kthulhudarunia106WeedLordVegetaMidniteUbikSenorTacosPwnanObrienShorty
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Is the PC version getting a free update with the new stuff? I would assume so, but confirmation is nice...

This cannot happen. I'm almost exactly six months away from earning the Go Outside achievement.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Couscous
    Spy Party
    OH WOW, RED DEAD WON AGAIN

WHAT A SURPRISE

Twitter
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Star Citizen
    Jedoc wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

This cannot happen. I'm almost exactly six months away from earning the Go Outside achievement.

I've got a couple more weeks until I get it myself.

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    DayZ
    FUCKIN KNEW IT

Spy Party
    oh shit is this space fallout

Twitter
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    Don't be silly. You can't nuke space.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Don't be silly. You can't nuke space.

Space is already radioactive, so it's kind of pre-nuked already

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    cB557Youtube
    Spy Party
    oh hey I didn't know they were putting me into a video game again

Twitter
    DarkPrimus
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular

wFIIe2N.jpg
    cB557AnzekayKwoaruMoth 13AstharielgodmodeAshcroftPwnanObrien
    DayZ
    Supergiant just announced a game and it's already out in early access (but looks amazing???)

WHAT IN THE FUCK

wandering
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular

wFIIe2N.jpg
    YoutubePwnanObrien

wFIIe2N.jpg
    XaquinYoutubegodmodePwnanObrien
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular

this is a short demo that's basically devoid of any story or anything

it's pretty much a take on the first FEAR game in terms of combat, with slowmo and being rushed and moving around

it's got some issues, in that the autosaves and checkpoints takes about 10ish seconds to go, and the console in the first combat room, which you need to open a door, is kinda hidden a the bottom of the stairs

but otherwise it's pretty neat

GvzbgulcB557DarmakPwnanObrien

strong ass bird

wFIIe2N.jpg
    XaquinMcFodderYoutubegodmodeAndy JoePwnanObrienEtiowsa

wFIIe2N.jpg
    PwnanObrien
    DayZ
    Bought Hades straight away because Early Access or not, it's a Supergiant game and I just can't help myself

Surprising virtually no-one, it is GREAT. The combat is way more like Bastion than Transistor, and it's a pleasure to actually play. Everything is meaty and responsive.

The actual rogue-like nature of it is a pretty good spinoff, too. You get permanent boosts to yourself as well as the various powerups you can get each run, and between runs you can chill in the great house of Hades for a little while and talk to the various characters there.

It's also gorgeous, the music is great, and I love the voice work so far.

YoutubewanderinggodmodecaptainkKristmas KthulhuTofystedethcB557PwnanObrien
    but is it pre or post persephone in the lore timeline

wFIIe2N.jpg
    wanderingZonugalcB557
    DayZ
    unsure yet

i mostly just wanted to enjoy the absurdity of referring to grecian mythology as game lore

wFIIe2N.jpg
    wandering
    i'm sorry anzekay i've used you for my own amusement

wFIIe2N.jpg
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    I'm glad Celeste won something, at least

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    DayZ
    i'm sorry anzekay i've used you for my own amusement

honestly I was kinda curious what they'd be doing with the greek myth stuff

DayZ
    hahahahaha @I needed a gnome to post. I actually just discovered the answer to your question

Spoilers for Hades. Seriously! Spoilers!
    It is post Persephone

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    DayZ
    I guess if anyone can make me enjoy a roguelike it's Supergiant, the studio that made me like sports

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Okay but what if I want to be part of the insurgency

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    DiarmuidMetzger MeisterDoobhMidniteInquisitorYaYaBlankzillaDarkPrimusPwnanObrienYoutubeEtiowsaVegemyte
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt DON'T call me annie... unless you're my friendRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Okay but what if I want to be part of the insurgency

to be fair, you are in probably like 95% of games with an insurgency, right

cB557Andy Joe
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Star Citizen
    Hades feels really nice, I can see myself sinking a ton of time into this

foxs1.png