Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Indie Games] would be great on Switch!

19899100101102104»

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    CSC_Boxart9_Color1k_flat_Small-768x1012.png

Cult JRPG hit Cthulu Saves The World, by Zeboyd Games, is finally getting a sequel 9 years later: http://zeboyd.com/2019/07/29/cthulhu-saves-christmas/

Baba Yaga-chan holy shit

uWpxMId.png
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular
    edited September 11
    Kupi wrote: »
    So for Celeste's Farewell DLC, I guess you have to have all the hearts (or at least some sizeable number) to actually get to the end of it? I have, like... five. That's a bit disappointing.

Making you do most of the B-sides feels like the game wants you to be prepared, because wowow the second "half" of Chapter 9 is the hardest stuff in the game by a big margin. It starts off with a (actually very helpful) tutorial on wavedashing and you'll be doing that and cornerjumping regularly. And it goes on for a whiiiile. There's way more content here than I expected. I ended up using assist mode on a couple rooms because cornerjumping is a dogshit mechanic, but I thought it ended pretty strongly. The very last screen is very long but each individual part isn't too complex, so it never felt insurmountable. Totalled at 4113 deaths.

Moth 13 on
    cB557
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    Oh hell yeah, there's a new Enter the Gungeon game! Exit The Gungeon!

Oh, it's an Apple Arcade exclusive. Oh. :(

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Blasphemous is pretty good so far but this windy mountain level is some hot garbage.

FYYss9j.png
This discussion has been closed.