The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Bifurcator

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 11 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Bifurcator

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Darth WaiterTofystedethDark Raven XNightslyrZilla360Andy JoecB557

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    lol Swallow them sour grapes

• OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    poipoigirl wrote: »
    lol Swallow them sour grapes

when in rome

• ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    The tears in panel two are a great touch

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 11
    There's a layer here to the comic: With Dropmix, you can save the mixes created at any time.

(Obviously, Tycho has concealed this fact from Gabe in order to try and win.)

DarkPrimus on
    gCnfF8U.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • DiplominatorDiplominator Brotherhood of Ḍād Registered User regular
    I get my copy of Dropmix today! This comic has already paid dividends in terms of explaining it to those I intend to inflict it upon.

• bsctgodbsctgod Registered User regular
    Had to look up fire emoji. /old

• faitsfaits a panda eating cake seattleRegistered User regular
    Here's the twitch vod of the stream Tycho mentions in the news post if anyone is interested: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/177489415 (if the news post has been fixed by the time you see this then never mind me)

faits.png
  • AlwaysPickdLastAlwaysPickdLast MinnesotaRegistered User new member
    Yes. This.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    See Gabe, THIS is why you lost one of your eyes playing Warcraft 2. Its because of shit like this

• LinktmLinktm Registered User regular
    This game sounds like magic, but it also costs 100 dollars and I doubt I'd play it more than once or twice. T_T