We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

Butter Battle [chat]

18586889091100

Posts

  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Arch wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    so has anyone here jerked it since castled decided not to jerk it

    I'm pretty sure I can outlast castle

    I'm sorry that wasn't the question

    don't try your topicality arguments on me mr bug science

  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    there is a seal so I assume that's a joke but also sharezone def has a strong aesthetic idk who could copy that

    I mean a typo AND a skeleton? what?

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Rear Admiral Choco
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    UGh, I should cash in my coins but they charge a 11% fee at the machines so, like......... i don't wanna pay that much?

    I thiiiink many TD bank branches have machines now and if you're not a client they'll charge a small fee, but nothing silly like those Coinstar machines.

    I thiiiink that's a thing, you'll want to double check!

    Rear Admiral Choco
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    spool32 wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    so has anyone here jerked it since castled decided not to jerk it

    I'm pretty sure I can outlast castle

    I'm sorry that wasn't the question

    don't try your topicality arguments on me mr bug science

    You can redeem yourself by either jerking it before castle or encouraging him to jerk it

  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    UGh, I should cash in my coins but they charge a 11% fee at the machines so, like......... i don't wanna pay that much?

    I thiiiink many TD bank branches have machines now and if you're not a client they'll charge a small fee, but nothing silly like those Coinstar machines.

    I thiiiink that's a thing, you'll want to double check!

    I thiiiiiiiink all the ones in the US just closed their coin machines for some reason... possibly they were lying about the coins gathered but I am far from sure... but not sure if that extends beyond America or if it wasn't fake news but none of the ones by here have them anymore

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    UGh, I should cash in my coins but they charge a 11% fee at the machines so, like......... i don't wanna pay that much?

    I thiiiink many TD bank branches have machines now and if you're not a client they'll charge a small fee, but nothing silly like those Coinstar machines.

    I thiiiink that's a thing, you'll want to double check!

    i'm a TD client!

    i didn't know!!!

    BeNarwhal
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    Or....jerking castle?

    Idk i'm not thinking straight sry, trying not to think about jerkin i-

    I mean thinking about science

  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    raven did you guys end up moving in otgether

    if so, in america or the uk

    I moved to murica, we got married in July! <3

    Which coast did you all take up in

    Best, worst, or middle

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    Variable wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    I

    Am thinking it's a sign

    That the dril tweets in our minds

    Are mirror images

    And when we post they're perfectly aligned

    fuck I haven't thought of that song in so long

    you brought me baaaaaaaaaaack fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

    I just gave this song to stanford's admissions committee and said "I am the sad early 2000s postal service fan who thought this song was about the melancholic loneliness of success you want in your selective ivy league program"

    smart move

    I

    am thinking its a brine

    for the pickles in our wine

    are tasty drunky snacks

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Orphane wrote: »
    i never have sex

    i've never even been horby before to be quite honest with you all

    Horby
    [img]https://media. discordapp.net/attachments/242444469062860801/367120616102428672/DLtVPOlUEAMtmq8.png[/img]

    who made that?

    without a seal of some kind, I cannot tell.

    21stCentury
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Outlasting castle is like using better toilet paper than bowen, its a low bar to clear.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    a
    Variable wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    UGh, I should cash in my coins but they charge a 11% fee at the machines so, like......... i don't wanna pay that much?

    I thiiiink many TD bank branches have machines now and if you're not a client they'll charge a small fee, but nothing silly like those Coinstar machines.

    I thiiiink that's a thing, you'll want to double check!

    I thiiiiiiiink all the ones in the US just closed their coin machines for some reason... possibly they were lying about the coins gathered but I am far from sure... but not sure if that extends beyond America or if it wasn't fake news but none of the ones by here have them anymore

    Yeah, I haven't kept up on it because I haven't needed to make use of it, but definitely check, @21stCentury ! That might save you a few bucks if it's still available! :)

  • OrphaneOrphane A black light In the deep blue seaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017

    Orphane wrote: »
    i never have sex

    i've never even been horby before to be quite honest with you all

    Horby
    DLtVPOlUEAMtmq8.png

    who made that?

    without a seal of some kind, I cannot tell.

    There is a stamp on one of the skulls

    Its da motherfuckin share z0ne

    Orphane on
    cB557
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Damn. We could have kept more crabs! Boat owner was pretty strict with what he thought the size limit and overruled me and my sister in law.

    Except we were right! Probably 2-3 easy were in that slot.

  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper

    icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
    EddyJacobkosh
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Damn. We could have kept more crabs! Boat owner was pretty strict with what he thought the size limit and overruled me and my sister in law.

    Except we were right! Probably 2-3 easy were in that slot.

    Are you crab people now?

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    i never have sex

    i've never even been horby before to be quite honest with you all

    Horby
    DLtVPOlUEAMtmq8.png

    I laughed way harder at this than I really should have.

    zepherin
  • OrphaneOrphane A black light In the deep blue seaRegistered User regular
    I think the picture of the chat is what really seals the deal on it being funny

    EddyBeNarwhalSleep
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chat frequently reminds me why adam sandler movies are so popular.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    BeNarwhalzepherinwandering
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hey [chat], which is the least secure way to sign in to my online banking?

    The public wifi in this coffee shop, or the 4g on my phone

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hey [chat], which is the least secure way to sign in to my online banking?

    The public wifi in this coffee shop, or the 4g on my phone

    The wifi.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    redxKanaspool32
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    Damn. We could have kept more crabs! Boat owner was pretty strict with what he thought the size limit and overruled me and my sister in law.

    Except we were right! Probably 2-3 easy were in that slot.

    Are you crab people now?

    Yeah. Pretty mundane day crabbing, no fish though. But boat owner had us throw back several we coulda kept. A guy at dock pointed out his error.

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Pay a visit to the Boisterous Cobbler

    "Out, you bourgeoisie b_____d!" A sweating man in tails runs down the street, chased by a short woman wielding a cobbler's hammer. "See this!" she shouts after him, waving it high: "I'll break your knees and the state with this!"

    After a moment, she collects herself, smiles politely at you, and returns to her shop.

    rRwz9.gif
    BeNarwhalKid Presentablejakobagger
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2017
    @Bogart

    My god they're everywhere.

    dq9c1Oh.jpg

    ÀAAAAAH

    AAAAAAAAAAAH

    Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    BeNarwhalArchHahnsoo1Havelock2.0AegisOrphanespool32jakobaggerSleepDoodmann
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hey [chat], which is the least secure way to sign in to my online banking?

    The public wifi in this coffee shop, or the 4g on my phone

    The wifi.

    Sweet, I went with my gut (and a bit of common sense) and used my phone! :D

    Now no one can leer in at the tens and tens of dollars I have ...

  • OrphaneOrphane A black light In the deep blue seaRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Pay a visit to the Boisterous Cobbler

    "Out, you bourgeoisie b_____d!" A sweating man in tails runs down the street, chased by a short woman wielding a cobbler's hammer. "See this!" she shouts after him, waving it high: "I'll break your knees and the state with this!"

    After a moment, she collects herself, smiles politely at you, and returns to her shop.

    @simonwolf

    BeNarwhal
  • RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    That panther is only cozying up to the Jaguar because it wants to learn it's l33t S tier strats

    Roz on
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    Damn. We could have kept more crabs! Boat owner was pretty strict with what he thought the size limit and overruled me and my sister in law.

    Except we were right! Probably 2-3 easy were in that slot.

    Are you crab people now?

    Yeah. Pretty mundane day crabbing, no fish though. But boat owner had us throw back several we coulda kept. A guy at dock pointed out his error.

    That's too bad - did you still get a decent haul?

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Preacher wrote: »
    Chat frequently reminds me why adam sandler movies are so popular.

    I was really betting Sandler would remake Brewster's Millions before the 80s nostalgia wave ends. I don't think it's going to happen.

    Jacobkosh
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Bogart

    My god they're everywhere.

    dq9c1Oh.jpg

    ÀAAAAAH

    AAAAAAAAAAAH

    omfg i need more of these in my life to remind me of my own humili-pfftttthahahaa jk i need it to remind me that insects are superior

    Jacobkosh
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    Damn. We could have kept more crabs! Boat owner was pretty strict with what he thought the size limit and overruled me and my sister in law.

    Except we were right! Probably 2-3 easy were in that slot.

    Are you crab people now?

    Yeah. Pretty mundane day crabbing, no fish though. But boat owner had us throw back several we coulda kept. A guy at dock pointed out his error.

    That's too bad - did you still get a decent haul?

    3 each. It's not like crab stores well anyway.

    BeNarwhal
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    OMG this bit in the new South Park game is amazing looking

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Ok how do you learn to shit wrong? Like what kind of raised in the wilderness kind of family has that happen?

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    OMG this bit in the new South Park game is amazing looking

    They topped the alien anal probing scene from the first game?

    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I think I told the story about how, earlier this summer, maybe late June / early July, I grew my beard out.

    I saw my nephew at that time, and he frowned and asked why I had "shaved a beard onto my face". It was clear he wasn't a fan.

    So I shave it off 'cause why not, and the next few times I see him, I'm clean-shaven.

    Then last week, I get into the car with him, beard fully grown in since the last time I saw him (I am a hirsute individual).

    And I turned to him and apologized, saying "Hey buddy, I know you don't like Uncle Brad with a beard, but I wanted to grow it out for a bit and see what it looks like!"

    And he just shrugged and said "It's okay, I think it's kinda a cool beard actually."

    This inconsistent child!

    ArchRavenhpltc24Kid Presentablespool32
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    OMG this bit in the new South Park game is amazing looking

    how's it compare to south park and the stick of truth.

  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I think I told the story about how, earlier this summer, maybe late June / early July, I grew my beard out.

    I saw my nephew at that time, and he frowned and asked why I had "shaved a beard onto my face". It was clear he wasn't a fan.

    So I shave it off 'cause why not, and the next few times I see him, I'm clean-shaven.

    Then last week, I get into the car with him, beard fully grown in since the last time I saw him (I am a hirsute individual).

    And I turned to him and apologized, saying "Hey buddy, I know you don't like Uncle Brad with a beard, but I wanted to grow it out for a bit and see what it looks like!"

    And he just shrugged and said "It's okay, I think it's kinda a cool beard actually."

    This inconsistent child!

    he wants you to shave a beard onto his face, uncle narwhal

    BeNarwhal
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ok how do you learn to shit wrong? Like what kind of raised in the wilderness kind of family has that happen?

    Or he had a gigantic butt and never fell in to force him to question his life.

    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    And I just know that tomorrow he's going to be upset with me about my beard!

  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    OMG this bit in the new South Park game is amazing looking

    how's it compare to south park and the stick of truth.

    No idea but this segment in a strip club is great.

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
This discussion has been closed.