As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [Chat] Featuring Increasingly Ridiculous Kpop Dance Practice Videos

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    you want to hear some max nerdy shit?

The date for when I started using spool32 is definitely after the release of Novell's Netware Client for Windows 95 and definitely a little bit before qtest was posted for download.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Hmmm

I just tried the McDonalds buttermilk tenders

They...suck? Like, they're not mechanically separated chicken, but they're expensive and greasy and stringy

Tysons frozen ones are better

The sweet and sour sauce is neither sweet nor sour

I'm bummed

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    man we all helped her and now she won't even give us fob pics

joining r/incel

That's the one banned for sending death threats and doxxing, r/incels is the live sub

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I have a rocket in Kerbal Space Program

It's two stages, and it can launch 16 tonnes to Low Earth Orbit. I know 16 tonnes is the limit, because I've used this launch vehicle a lot, and 16 tonnes is the most that it can - just barely - get into orbit.

For this next launch, I need it to get 20 tonnes into orbit.

I can see what I've written, and I can understand how it might seem nonsensical, but you have to understand

I need it to be able to do this, just this once.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

joining r/incel

now fix my radio ludious

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    spool32 wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Also luckily I have had a very pleasant pregnancy except for checking my blood sugar. Some women just feel bad the entire time which sucks!

porp lost weight every pregnancy due to basically being unable to eat for 9 months

have other women tried to murder her when she mentions this

man idk if it's worth it, shit nearly broke her and she's p tough

to be clear by unable to eat that also includes constantly feeling nauseous, throwing up whenever you do actually eat, and sometimes getting so dehydrated you throw up water and need to go to the ER to get an IV

on top of all the other usual pregnancy bullshit of course

Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »

joining r/incel

That's the one banned for sending death threats and doxxing, r/incels is the live sub

hey milski you know how sometimes you shouldn't correct someone just because by doing so you reveal you know a bit too much about the subject

• Options

joining r/incel

milski

You shouldn't know this

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

joining r/incel

now fix my radio ludious

You're SOL there. That's either a fuse, wiring, or straight up computer issue.

I'd say go with God but they abandoned us long ago

• Options

joining r/incel

now fix my radio ludious

Whats the point of a flashy european vehicle if I can't blast NPR at full volume

• Options
    milski is the only one keeping an eye on them guys thank god someone's willing to do it

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

joining r/incel

hey milski you know how sometimes you shouldn't correct someone just because by doing so you reveal you know a bit too much about the subject

*milski adds name to a list*

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    This is what happens when an entire state of people aren't allowed to pump their own gas.
    https://youtu.be/aWeG6Ea84zg
    what happens when you allow people to pump their own gas in Jersey.
    Apparently there are people who are super passionate about this. When I was in Jersey they were talking about it on the news.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Hmmm

They...suck? Like, they're not mechanically separated chicken, but they're expensive and greasy and stringy

I'm bummed

yeah chat was raving about them so I bought some and thought they were pretty meh

• Options

joining r/incel

now fix my radio ludious

Not the turtle whose back the entire world is balance upon! He's still here, doing his job!

No one ever gives him any respect. The Rodney Dangerfield of godlike beings, I swear.

• Options
    Actually hakks there is one thing you can do to try to fix your radio now that I think about it.

Do a hard reboot on the electronics. Open your hood and disconnect the positive battery wire. You just unscrew the clamp a bit and pull it off.

This completely kills all power to the car.

I've seen it fix some weird ass shit.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    This is what happens when an entire state of people aren't allowed to pump their own gas.
    Apparently there are people who are super passionate about this. When I was in Jersey they were talking about it on the news.

People complain about dirty Jersey whenever this comes up but Oregon gets spared
    It makes no sense

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Hmmm

I'm bummed

yeah chat was raving about them so I bought some and thought they were pretty meh

You live in the south now. Zaxby's, Cane's and a half dozen other tender places do that shit better

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    my Daughter is p-great

6dz3th.jpg

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited October 2017

joining r/incel

now fix my radio ludious

Whats the point of a flashy european vehicle if I can't blast NPR at full volume

Because its not edm.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Actually hakks there is one thing you can do to try to fix your radio now that I think about it.

Do a hard reboot on the electronics. Open your hood and disconnect the positive battery wire. You just unscrew the clamp a bit and pull it off.

I need a radio code tho right

Previous owner didn't leave it behind

for the same reason Im afraid to google anything related to repairs for this car I'm afraid to find out how much glorious Deutschland dealership wants to give me the radio code

• Options
    Wait how much did the friggin' Apollo CSM weigh

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    broar with the quality content

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Nearly 29 tonnes, huh

Okay, now I don't feel nearly so crazy

• Options

for the same reason Im afraid to google anything related to repairs for this car I'm afraid to find out how much glorious Deutschland dealership wants to give me the radio code

like..for xm radio?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Hmmm

I'm bummed

You live in the south now. Zaxby's, Cane's and a half dozen other tender places do that shit better

Yeah

I could just get Gus's

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Man /r/incels is such a common target picking up info by osmosis isn't that hard.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

People complain about dirty Jersey whenever this comes up but Oregon gets spared
    It makes no sense
    It's because Oregon is weird and Quirky by default.

• Options

like..for xm radio?
    no like...when you reset the radio and need to enter the code to make it work again

• Options
    Man /r/incels is such a common target picking up info by osmosis isn't that hard.

Uh huh

• Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

It makes no sense

TBF Im a jersey girl and if you make me learn to pump gas I lose it

I do WHAT

I do the CARD...FIRST?? and then

oh god

I lock the pump open??

did I do it?

omg dont spill dont spill

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    caine's ain't a southern thing anymore.

there's one in Boston.

• Options

like..for xm radio?
    no like...when you reset the radio and need to enter the code to make it work again

Oh. I guess mercedes is fucking weird.
    Just get your VIN off your car. It's a little number..should be on your registration.
    Call Mercedes:

How can I obtain the radio code for my vehicle?

To obtain your radio code you can:

Visit your local authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer.
    Contact our Customer Assistance Center with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN),
    Via phone: at 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372)
    Via postal mail: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC Customer Assistance Center 3 Mercedes Drive Montvale, NJ 07645.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Uh huh

Is it a traditional animation thing?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited October 2017

like..for xm radio?

No her radio has a code that locks it out if you fully DC the power. If her battery ever dies or it gets tripped, no more radio until you input the code Supposed to be anti-theft measure.

spool32 on
  • Options
    God damn a radio code. Jesus, Mercedes. Talk about pointless lockouts.

• Options
    One thing that I hate is that BP like... flips the default colors of gas pump handles? They make regular gas green to match their branding and diesel is black, but that's a total 180 from normal stations.

Also gas stations that try to trick you by putting the high octane gasoline on the left instead of the right.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Elldren wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Uh huh

Is it a traditional animation thing?

No, toxic crazy people who think women should be some variation on sex slaves or obligated to provide men sex.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    a

like..for xm radio?

Oh. I guess mercedes is fucking weird.
    Just get your VIN off your car. It's a little number..should be on your registration.
    Call Mercedes:

How can I obtain the radio code for my vehicle?

To obtain your radio code you can:

Visit your local authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer.
    Contact our Customer Assistance Center with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN),
    Via phone: at 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372)
    Via postal mail: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC Customer Assistance Center 3 Mercedes Drive Montvale, NJ 07645.

My Honda has the same deal whenever like, I replace the battery or need a jump. Gotta put in the code again. I think it's standard anti-theft shit.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.