As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade October [chat] Spooktacular

LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
HI EVERYBODY

5jmDqCx.gif It's the spoopiest time of the year! October! 5jmDqCx.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19NJWJlJ-U

8Lw9sn3l.jpg

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    oh thank christ

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    hi, dr nick

sig.gif
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    3 spoopy 5 me

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Darkness, everybody

Darkness

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @Jubal77 ffxiv has a great ost but so does ffxi. If you haven't check out Jeweled Boughes or Desires of th Emptiness which are two great songs.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    A skeleton in shoes, now I've seen everything.

nibXTE7.png
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

wouldn't want to step in any dog shit with bare bones

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Jubal77 ffxiv has a great ost but so does ffxi. If you haven't check out Jeweled Boughes or Desires of th Emptiness which are two great songs.

It does! And I love WoW as well. Just FFXIV took it out of the park with its base OST but then adding in the new stuff and even old retreads with its throwback bosses. A Realm Reborn track still makes me want to jump back into the game again. Just MMO'd out still. And the Ramuh track was totes one of my favorites of all time.

Short socks though.....

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I need to watch Spookies

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ludious these mercedes motherfuckers have me on an interminable hold what have you done to me

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Very spoopy.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I get to teach young sailors about leadership next week.

Is it because I am a phenomenal leader? Maybe. Maybe.

Is it because I mashed reply the second I saw the email and no one else wanted to do it? Probably.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    OH SHIT Spookies is on youtube! I guess I won't link it because I dunno how nsfw it gets but just google spookies movie
    it's like the first youtube link. Spookies 1986

she came back! RADIO CODE GET

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

Is it because I mashed reply the second I saw the email and no one else wanted to do it? Probably.

Be sure to bring a greased stick

So you can separate them

fuck gendered marketing
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Picross is something I’m not sure is good for me right now. Can’t stop

can you feel the struggle within?
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    10/10 op ludious capital job

A 13-year-old boy named Billy runs from home as his parents forget his birthday. Making his way through thick woods, he encounters a drifter who is violently slashed to death after Billy leaves. Billy stumbles on an old mansion where a room is decorated for birthday celebrations. Thinking it is a surprise by his parents, he opens a present to discover a severed head. Running away, he is attacked by the drifter's killer, a werecat with a hook on one hand, and subsequently buried alive.
    Meanwhile, a group of teenagers and some older adults come across the mansion intending to have a party, believing the mansion to be abandoned. However, a warlock named Kreon resides there, keeping watch over his bride who he has kept preserved for over 70 years using an unrevealed method, but it is known that he needs human victims in order to do it. He possesses one of teenagers in the group to use a Ouija board and summons a variety of monsters to pick off the group one by one. These include muck-men, small reptilian demons, giant spiders, an arachnid woman, an octopus-like creature with electric tentacles, a skeletal witch, a Grim Reaper statue, a vampiric boy in a monk's habit, and a large group of zombies.

YES.

YES.

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular

I had to take Navy Leadership when I became E-5. The instructor made the course sound impressive and highly regarded by civilian colleges and employers.

The real world LOL'd pretty hard about that when I repeated the claim.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My current launchpad is designed to hold a maximum weight of 800 tonnes

This rocket, with the ... improvements that I strapped onto the side of it, weighs in at 799 tonnes

This is literally the current limit of my available rocket technology

I just want to get these 24 tonnes on orbit, gosh darn it

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Now you can listen to conservative talk radio again.

Eat your heart out Cabin in the Woods

do you have a fuckin' werecat with a hook hand?

NO YOU DON'T

Six wrote: »

Six what the fuck is happening is Sunday on what the hell man

edited October 2017
    emnmnme wrote: »

Now you can listen to conservative talk radio again.

my 6 radio presets are 5 top 40 stations and 1 classic rock station don't at me

Sir Landshark on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    A 13-year-old boy named Billy runs from home as his parents forget his birthday. Making his way through thick woods, he encounters a drifter who is violently slashed to death after Billy leaves. Billy stumbles on an old mansion where a room is decorated for birthday celebrations. Thinking it is a surprise by his parents, he opens a present to discover a severed head. Running away, he is attacked by the drifter's killer, a werecat with a hook on one hand, and subsequently buried alive.
    Meanwhile, a group of teenagers and some older adults come across the mansion intending to have a party, believing the mansion to be abandoned. However, a warlock named Kreon resides there, keeping watch over his bride who he has kept preserved for over 70 years using an unrevealed method, but it is known that he needs human victims in order to do it. He possesses one of teenagers in the group to use a Ouija board and summons a variety of monsters to pick off the group one by one. These include muck-men, small reptilian demons, giant spiders, an arachnid woman, an octopus-like creature with electric tentacles, a skeletal witch, a Grim Reaper statue, a vampiric boy in a monk's habit, and a large group of zombies.

YES.

YES.

is this a stroke?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Started my rice, going to be a late dinner but going with the kung pao chicken.

Also today was way longer than I planned.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Every time I get close to understanding what David S. Pumpkins is, I get geofenced.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Every time I get close to understanding what David S. Pumpkins is, I get geofenced.
    The 'S' stands for Thpooky.

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »

Six what the fuck is happening is Sunday on what the hell man

Oh yes sorry been a weird day. Brb sending texts

can you feel the struggle within?

[The poster has not made this post available in your country]

WHAT?

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    @feral the one I linked before was the one about the flea market. This is the one with suncoast hijinks:
    http://www.smodcast.com/channel/smodcast?audio=50

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    Meet Jubs' native grandma. As rendered by Lady Jubs.
    r578wijghb2j.png

She spoke english as a second language. Was born in a time where her parents and extended people still had to travel around the reservation largely on foot or horse. She would tell me stories of my great grandma and the other old ones as she would call them. The ones who had known the old life as a free people.

One of my earliest memories is when she would also give me fresh made bread with honey or butter out of the oven and sing to me in indian (she used that term). I still remember her medicine song.

Lady Jubs is the best.

is that the original pumpkins skit?

maybe it will grow on me

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

Teach them about those lipizzaner stallions

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
This discussion has been closed.