As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PA thinks my timezone is GMT when it is not

RingoRingo He/Hima distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
Rundown: Android phone running Chrome

I needed to factory reset the phone, and now the PA Forums think I'm in GMT

Only seems to happen on the PA Forums, not other websites

When I access the PA Forums from my laptop (which is linked to the phone through my gmail account), it shows the same GMT problem, even after ctrl+f5, until I enter Tube's Circus and then back out, and everything is back to the right timezone (have replicated this twice now, haven't tried it with any forum but the Circus)

My laptop getting the right timezone does not affect my phone, and cannot replicate on my phone

Have cleared the cache for PA Forums on my phone, no change

Any suggestions on what I should try to fix this?

Sterica wrote: »
I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
Edcrab's Exigency RPG

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Problem solved hopefully. Chrome was not accepting the phone's timezone settings, but after changing the timezone, and restarting the phone it responded. Changing the phone back to the correct timezone did nothing until I restarted again

Weird.

Anyway, case closed

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG