As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Narwhal just does as he's told [chat]

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    bowen wrote: »
    shit she stopped me

Got to come original

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    omg so fucking close to getting to make a thread! That's the first time I've been @ even as a backup. I HAVE A THREAD READY DAMNIT

you can take the next time it's me

i'm honestly tired of making them i think i've made like 40 [chat]s this year

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    5th actually

because there's USB-A, USB-B, micro-, and mini-, and now USB-C

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    anime trump sanders

Anime Trump Sanders is the only candidate who can unify the nation in 2020

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Double whammy

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Sorry about mentioning Simcity all in reference to review bombers.

I still get salty that there is not going to be a ME:A2 because... well because of almost no valid reasons to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Wait it only lists the one, does that mean the first one isn't really banned?

Try it

For science

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    I still see some apple usb 30-pin connectors on some desks around here.

• Options
    omg so fucking close to getting to make a thread! That's the first time I've been @ even as a backup. I HAVE A THREAD READY DAMNIT

at least you're on the board now!

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    What about my feelings

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

I'd feel bad, but

I really, really like making [chat] threads.

It's like my 47th favourite thing to do!

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Wait

The thread that is like 50% posts about wanting to sleep in, wanting to stay up late, wanting to play video games all day, wanting to not do anything is expressing dissatisfaction with the life choices of a beach bum who appears to be making it work

I sense an air of jealousy

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Try it

For science

ARE YOU TRYING TO TRUMP ME SIG

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    What about my feelings

I brought your OP over

Spooky skellies

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Wait, why doesn't my usb charging cable for my old phone fit into this new phone. Holy shit. Is there ANOTHER god damn USB standard?

Imagine a world where in the dark your USB cable plugs in the first time, every time. No more fumbling and somehow turning the cable twice so when you go to plug it in it doesn't work. That world is here.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Wait, why doesn't my usb charging cable for my old phone fit into this new phone. Holy shit. Is there ANOTHER god damn USB standard?

I was annoyed when I learned about USB-C when I got my new phone, until I realized that it also charged my Switch no problem.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    jungleroomx was warned for this.

Try it

For science

ARE YOU TRYING TO TRUMP ME SIG

So drumpf

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Every point of view is useful @jungleroomx, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted.
    Warned @jungleroomx (0 points for 1 week) for "Disallowed phrase: Prohibited phrase "drumpf""

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Geths algorithms are failing

abort

abort

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    #rektem

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Science claims yet another victim

• Options
    Jubal I agree with you about Andromeda and I had a great time being a 20something Kirk cosplayer trying to sound cool.

• Options
    Thanks chaps

• Options
    Geth, the word Trump is forbidden in the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative So It Goes. "trump" is forbidden in this thread.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    What about my feelings

Check my OP, cutie

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Oh good, Ludious's chat thread ended early

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

USB-C

it's the future!
    Well, the now, anyway.

God fucking damn it. I gotta go buy 3 more charging cables? Balls. This is some of that ole' bullshit.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Ugh, I have so much CLE to complete. Just gotta put it on background while I work, but I'd much rather be listening to podcasts/spotify.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My life plan is humming along.
    1. Go to school for computer shit
    2. Fail to apply for jobs right out of undergrad
    3. Have a minor crisis
    4. Cut all dependency with emotionally abusive mother
    5. Go to grad school because you can't figure out what else to do
    6. Learn to drink alcohol and eat normal foods
    7. Abandon grad school after getting a free masters degree
    8. Reestablish relationship with mother with clear groundrules
    9. Find a good job
    10. Pay off debts
    11. Get much less fat
    12. Move into the city
    13. Start fucking dudes
    14. Travel to china and get food poisoning a whole bunch
    15. Get a dog
    16. Buy a home

shit shit shit I am rapidly approaching the end of this list. quick, consumerism, add like 100 more items

maybe I need a boat

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »

USB-C

it's the future!
    Well, the now, anyway.

that's the 4th standard

USB-D sounds too much like something Shark asks porp.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Wait

The thread that is like 50% posts about wanting to sleep in, wanting to stay up late, wanting to play video games all day, wanting to not do anything is expressing dissatisfaction with the life choices of a beach bum who appears to be making it work

I sense an air of jealousy

Don't hate us 'cause you ain't us

• Options
    Science claims yet another victim

fuckin science, man.

you can't trust it.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    jungleroomx was warned for this.
    Tinkles wrote: »
    Affirmative So It Goes. "trump" is forbidden in this thread.

Is Trump forbidden, you cold lifeless automaton?

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    Your operating system is unstable, @jungleroomx. You will fail.
    Warned @jungleroomx (0 points for 1 week) for "Disallowed phrase: Prohibited phrase "trump""

• Options
    never sit with your back to a science

• Options
    He's working now Sig.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

Hey did you get your pixel already?

Yeah I think it's USB c

Yeah, it came in today! I'm jazzed. But I still have to go to the sprint store to get it put on my account and stuff after work. So it's just chillin' on my desk at work right now.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Sorry about mentioning Simcity all in reference to review bombers.

I still get salty that there is not going to be a ME:A2 because... well because of almost no valid reasons to me.

snip

I mean I guess I see what people hated. But ive been playing Bioware games for awhile now. Didnt stop me from enjoying DA:I either. And they added the proper textures later. Game was 100% playable at launch and a pretty ok story as well. I wanted a sequel from it :(

Jubal77 on
This discussion has been closed.