As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

mister police. you could have saved her. I gave you all the [MOVIES]

19495969798100»

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Three Musketeers is always the Oliver Reed/Michael York/Christopher Lee version in my head because A) it rules and B) I saw it at exactly the right age

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    What about Tim Curry?

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    What about Tim Curry?

Honourable mention, along with Kiefer Sutherland.

Chris O'Donnell could be replaced by a feisty pine tree and it wouldn't much change the movie.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    One of those multiple men turns out to be Tommy Wiseau and everyone is just the most confused.

• Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    I agree
    We should recast all Chris O'Donnell roles with Chris pine

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    I agree
    We should recast all Chris O'Donnell roles with Chris O'Dowd

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    One of those multiple men turns out to be Seth Rogen and everyone is just the most confused.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    One of those multiple men turns out to be Seth Rogen and everyone is just the most confused.

And then they fuck

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    why does it have a choker??

why is everything below the waist just solid black except for some weird straps on her ankles??

because it's cool looking

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Our perceptions have been so skewed that all of the Justice League reviews refer to it's 2-hour running time as "brief"

6F32U1X.png
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    I agree
    We should recast all Chris O'Donnell roles with Chris O'Dowd

Chris O'Dowd is so good at playing pathetic creepers that it actually unnerves me.

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    One of those multiple men turns out to be Dave Franco and everyone is just the most confused.

i would adore this

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    http://deadline.com/2017/11/final-girls-movie-riley-sager-novel-universal-1202209896/

So now we have Final Girl, Final Girls, and The Final Girls.

They really need to stop naming things that.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm working on a movie called Vinyl Squirrel

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Next we'll get an adaptation of Stephen Graham Jones' The Last Final Girl

Straightzi wrote: »
    Next we'll get an adaptation of Stephen Graham Jones' The Last Final Girl

And it's sequel The Final Last Girl

• FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Don't forget the teen dramedy The Finals Girls about a group of girls selling answers to high school tests.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Final Girl Utimate: The Reckoning coming to theaters near you in 2020.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Three Musketeers is always the Oliver Reed/Michael York/Christopher Lee version in my head because A) it rules and B) I saw it at exactly the right age

It's probably the best Three Musketeers movie, on balance.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The Last of the Final Girls

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I'm declaring a moratorium on titles with Final and Girl in them, but only after a sendoff film, The Finale Girls

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    New users can get Moviepass for less than the people who just took advantage of the price decrease

DOx5F9xVAAALJhx.jpg:small

"Offer valid until it's not."

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    New users can get Moviepass for less than the people who just took advantage of the price decrease

DOx5F9xVAAALJhx.jpg:small

"Offer valid until it's not."

That requires a lot of faith that Moviepass will still be operating, and still operating in a desirable way, for the next year.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Movies are good, except when they aren't. Imo

Movies?
    Barely knew her!

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Movies are good, except when they aren't. Imo

Sometimes even when they aren't they're still good, I feel

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    thread done

This discussion has been closed.