Options

[PUBG] Now On Mobile: Chicken Dinner On The Go!!!

1555657585961»

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    It was always my experience with PUBG. Sometimes better, sometimes worse.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    What game mode?
    Are you certain they were hacking?

I've played nearly 400 hours, mostly on EU FPP, and I still haven't ran into a single confirmed hacker

I'm not denying they exist. I've seen streamers run into them. But I watch streamers like BreaK, WackyJacky and Halifax pretty much every day, and they only run into hackers very rarely

There are a lot of people who are extremely good at PUBG atm, so unless you're certain they're hacking, chances are they're just good

If you're playing on Asian servers or in TPP mode there's supposedly a greater chance of running into hackers

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    What game mode?
    Are you certain they were hacking?

I've played nearly 400 hours, mostly on EU FPP, and I still haven't ran into a single confirmed hacker

I'm not denying they exist. I've seen streamers run into them. But I watch streamers like BreaK, WackyJacky and Halifax pretty much every day, and they only run into hackers very rarely

There are a lot of people who are extremely good at PUBG atm, so unless you're certain they're hacking, chances are they're just good

If you're playing on Asian servers or in TPP mode there's supposedly a greater chance of running into hackers

US FPP. And when I say "sketchy behavior," I mean literally looking like they're tabbing through all targets within ~100m and through terrain (through both killcam and replay). Or, in the example from my previous post, literally looking at my duo partner (instead of the actual door into the building we were in) who hadn't exposed himself yet while running from two buildings over.

I will, however, admit that I would rescind one of my four sketchy observations, as upon further viewing of the replay at 1/4 speed, it just looked more like a severe case of lag-armor on the suspect.

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • Options
    LindLind Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Patch 4.1 is installing now on Live servers and its a 10gb patch over Steam. Servers should go live in a few hours.
    Big thing in this patch is ofc the new Erengel.

https://www.pubg.com/2019/07/17/pc-update-4-1-patch-notes-now-on-the-test-server/

edit: servers are live now.

Lind on
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Lind wrote: »
    Patch 4.1 is installing now on Live servers and its a 10gb patch over Steam. Servers should go live in a few hours.
    Big thing in this patch is ofc the new Erengel.

https://www.pubg.com/2019/07/17/pc-update-4-1-patch-notes-now-on-the-test-server/

edit: servers are live now.

I'm gonna have to check it out tonight.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rt4KRo9Ils

I really like new updated Erengel. Its basicly the same map as before but looks better and a few tweaks here and there.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    If vehicles don't randomly crash/flip out due to weird ground mesh then I'll be happy.

• Options
    https://www.pubg.com/2019/08/14/pc-update-4-2-now-on-the-test-server/

Looks like weather effects are finaly returning to Erengel. I loved the heavy fog they used to have.

• Options
    Hello PUBG thread, long time no see.
    Just wanted to pop in and say the PGC tournament is in full swing. The final match of the semifinals was quite frankly one of the most crazy things Ive seen.

• Options
    SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    Just got this recently, is anyone around here still playing?

• Options
    ApogeeApogee Lancks In Every Game Ever Registered User regular
    I'm still playing on the regular with some friends. The game is a bit stagnant, but the gunplay is still better than any other battle royale, so...

8R7BtLw.png
  • Options
    Cool, I usually play with some friends in Germany, so I'd like to have some people I could play with at normal hours. Didn't see your name on the player list so I can add you on Steam.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Is it true that it’s mostly bots in game now? There’s no way to play with just humans?

• Options
    No bots for us on PC that I know of at least. I play almost daily with some friends and still enjoy the game, coming up on 2000 hours played :bigfrown: :biggrin:

• Options
    PC will get bots in the next update, no news as to when that is though.

The main issues I've seen with the bots is that a) They're incredibly stupid and b) You can be put into a match where its 99 bots and you.

I for one don't really mind them, specially as a new player where I'm getting my ass kicked by people that have 2,000+ hours in the game. I know there will be a ranked playlist where there are no bots, so there really shouldn't be an issue.

• Options
    Yes a ranked playlist is badly needed. I mean my friends and I have played alot but there still are players that totaly wipe us out even without trying so getting matched all the time with a less extreme differenses in skill sounds great.

• Options
    I may be new, but Battlefield has really taught me to be resourceful:

https://gfycat.com/shortsourhogget

https://gfycat.com/blaringfinishedchrysomelid

• Options
    I like the use of smoke to get him out.
    Speaking of utility, molotovs are really good right now. Used to be nothing but smoke and frags but the fire gets shit done!