Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Streaming Services | Patriot S2 on Amazon, Ballad of Buster Scruggs on Netflix

19495969798100»

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    It's not winning any Peabodys anytime soon, but I'm still very much looking forward to curling up in front of the TV and binging Future Man's second season this weekend. My tired body and soul are ready for a whole new set of low-end jizz jokes.

I really enjoyed Future Man more than I thought it would and binged all of it on Netflix.

steam_sig.png
    Xbox Live: ObsoletePaper | Uplay: Banzai5150 | Playstation: ObosoletePaper
    Atlas in Chains
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    It's not winning any Peabodys anytime soon, but I'm still very much looking forward to curling up in front of the TV and binging Future Man's second season this weekend. My tired body and soul are ready for a whole new set of low-end jizz jokes.

There is really something warm about that show. It knows exactly what it's doing and does it really well.

I am in the business of saving lives.
    Banzai5150
  • Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    As a teenager from the 80's, I can relate to Cory Wolf Hart!

steam_sig.png
    Xbox Live: ObsoletePaper | Uplay: Banzai5150 | Playstation: ObosoletePaper
  • AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Watching Bird Box. If you haven't watched it yet, avoid seeing that twitter post with the monster designs in. It's definitely harming it somewhat because whenever their influence is on screen (even if they're not) I have that picture in my head.

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Just started watching The Good Place.

Man the actress for Janet must just be having a blast.

Hahnsoo1kimedoomybearN1tSt4lkerLegacyabotkinBig Dookieskyknyt
  • VikingViking Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Just started watching The Good Place.

Man the actress for Janet must just be having a blast.
    its a show that starts strong and then somehow manages to get better and better as it goes along.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
    kimeemp123doomybearJohnny ChopsockyObiFettN1tSt4lkerLegacyLoisLaneQuidDoctorArchThawmusabotkin
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Speaking of Janet, D'arcy Carden is also in Barry, which is a lot of fun, and she's charming in it, if a little underutilized.

Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
This discussion has been closed.