As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] The Nightmare Before Christmas- Game Over! Mafia Win! Poor Jack!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    I am in the hospital ATM and I have to drop out, unfortunately :/

Get well soon!

So we just need one more (and ideally a reserve in case Preda needs to drop out), right?

I can fill both of those spots.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Most likely if I don't get that last sign up before 10pm I will go ahead and give out roles and have Day 1 end Monday night.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Oh hey look, a phalla!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Sweet! Once I am home I will start PMing roles!

Day One- Missing: One Brain, Slightly Rotten

https://youtu.be/AyeHlZ_kPtU

The good creatures of Halloween Town came from every dark corner and grave to see Jack's Christmas Party! They had brought many gifts in boxes that were covered in Black bows and gray papers with tiny skulls on them. Jack looked around and said "My, I can't believe the turn out, this year! So many people, so many gifts! It's wonderful!"
    "That's wonderful, Jack." Sally said as she walked up beside him. "But have you seen Dr. Finkelstein? He wasn't in his lab when I when down there this morning."
    "He's got to be around here somewhere, Dear." Jack patted Sally's hand. "Besides, we are keeping this party in town, so he isn't going to be far."
    Sally gave Jack a small smile. "Maybe. I'm going to check in the graveyard. He might be talking to his teacher again."

As Sally walked away, the Mayor walked up to Jack. "I don't believe it but for once, I'm not feeling worried. Everything is running so smoothly!"
    Suddenly, there was a scream, one that caught only a few creatures attention, being a normal sound in Halloween Town. But as word began to spread, more and more began to move towards it's source. Jack hand to push his way through the crowd until he found Sally next to the brainless body of Dr. Finkelstein, his wheelchair smashed too, for good measure. "Jack, help him!" Sally said as the tears started down her face.
    "Someone here must have done this. I will found out who and banish you from Halloween Town forever for this!" Jack said as the party goers helped Sally get Dr. Finkelstein back to his lab.
    "Jack" the Mayor said. "Maybe we could continue the party? Maybe the guilty party will say something to someone there?"
    "It's something." Jack said. "But keep an eye out for someone carrying an extra brain!"

The Dead

Infidel- Dr. Finkelstein Lost His Mind

Tonight will end Monday at 10pm EST. If you didn't get a PM, then you are a Villager!
    Role:

Party-goer- Villager
    latest?cb=20140105192751

Christmas has come to Halloween Town again! But pranksters are threating to ruin the party! Find them and get rid of them. Each night vote for one person to be kicked from the party.

Win Condition: Find and get rid of all the pranksters who want to ruin Christmas.

You have 1 Scare.

Good Luck!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Raiden333 is trying to hide how he's really a total killjoy

steam_sig.png
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Spoit for being the first to vote.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    !kime

don't you have an infant to be taking care of, Mister?

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    !Preda

I don't believe we have a reserve and clearly the game will last past Tuesday, plus I have a mini-grudge against you for disappearing on us during the last color phalla, which almost cost us the game!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Raiden333

!kime

Oh I knew I was forgetting something! They can manage on their own for a while yeah? :D

Steam profile
    2ud3k2g4ktua.gif

edited October 2017
    goddammit @kime you ruined my timing ;-)

Egos on
    Egos wrote: »
    goddammit @kime you ruined my timing ;-)

maxresdefault.jpg

Steam profile
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Has anyone ran a Death Note phalla, or would that break forum anime rules? Seems like it'd be a good setting.

LostNinja on
    At least once, but it was like 7 years ago or something

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Nobody do anything but vote for me.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    !kime

Oh I knew I was forgetting something! They can manage on their own for a while yeah? :D

How's everything going?

Man. I forget how to play these things. Lol.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Somebody lost their mind!? Oh dear, well maybe check the behind the couch cushions. That's often where I lose my keys. Maybe check Cythraul's couch too.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    !kime

Aren't you calling the kettle black?

lonelyahava, so that you can get back to your baby.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    Pfft

She's a toddler now and at daycare.

I'm stuck back at work.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Oh, right, we gotta do the thing.

I don't remember when Romantic Undead last played one of these but I vaguely recall being annoyed with them when that happened, so clearly I have a grudge.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Spoit gives me the willies!

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    !Sir Fabulous is literally asking for it, and I haven't Phalla-ed in long enough to have spare grudges lying around

Raiden333 wrote: »
    Spoit gives me the willies!

I did not have phallal relations with that game!

steam_sig.png
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Oh, oh geez! Almost missed the first day, that is simply not acceptable.

Um, Spoit to break the tie, I suppose.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I think we have a long day today, ending tomorrow night?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Also, the night ends at 10 EST fyi

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    or rather, EDT I think? I think we're in daylight savings right now?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Lostninja for being the first to vote on the first to vote.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Lostninja

VayBJ4e.png
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    And now, looking back over the thread, I see that the first day doesn't end until Monday night at 10pm EST. Welp.
    0prmfws0gnyi.gif
    I guess I'll leave my vote where it was for now. I mean, Day One crapshoot and all.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Order of operations?

steam_sig.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    or rather, EDT I think? I think we're in daylight savings right now?

This may actually become relevant as the time changes next week!

And I'll jump on the spoit train

Even though it's probably counterproductive to saving my life, something about virgil's vote strikes me as super suspicious, in a way that this train on me doesn't

steam_sig.png
    So wait

Time change is next week?

So then vote close will be at 2pm. Unless game is over.

That is not more sensible!!

Where's that bunny.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    So wait

Where's that bunny.

On the 5th, assuming you guys do it at the same time as north america

Phyphor wrote: »
    So wait

Where's that bunny.

On the 5th, assuming you guys do it at the same time as north america

Ours was actually almost two months ago.

For about half the year we're 20 hours apart from Eastern US. Then for about 2 months or so we're 19 hours, and then 18 hours during summer.

It's just remembering when each one changes since they're all different.

Daylight savings is a pain in the ass, honestly.

camo_sig2-400.png