Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures] 2e is Shipping?!

• timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    IT ARRIVED!

The conversion kit boxes are larger than I thought. Core set sized. Also got the special damage deck!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

crimsoncoyoteElvenshaeMNC DoverBetsuniPolaritieFuselage
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    My conversion kits haven't shipped yet, but that's fine... I... Can wait... (I do need to straighten up and unpack the basement a bit still...)

The promo damage deck is real nice! Sleeving that as soon as my sleeves arrive on Friday.

Gonna have to get some meat space games with @Sokpuppet before too long ;-)

ElvenshaeMNC DoverBetsuniFuselage
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    So. Jealous.

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
    BetsuniPolaritie
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I don’t like any of the promo stuff they gave out at Gen Con

It’s all harder to use than the normal stuff!

6F32U1X.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Is the app available yet?

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngT298pV7.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Not yet. Later this month, I think?

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    What, really?

They had like 6 months advance notice to hit this date, what are all the launch parties supposed to do, tell people they can only use quick build loadouts?

6F32U1X.png
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    What, really?

They had like 6 months advance notice to hit this date, what are all the launch parties supposed to do, tell people they can only use quick build loadouts?

The full point lists are online i believe.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
    Elvenshae
  • ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    PDF points.

My order was going to ship, but apparently the promo decks are stuck in a shipping container somewhere. Mildly annoying, but given the shipping is going to take about 2 weeks a couple of days to get everything together isn't a big deal. I really recommend Kingwood Hobbies, communication has been excellent unlike the last place I preordered from.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • PolaritiePolaritie Oh I didn't see this box. Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Not yet. Later this month, I think?

Tomorrow is later this month, but... I was under the impression the app dropped with release.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    PSN: AbEntropy
    The app is supposed to be out tomorrow (today)

Fuselagetimspork's ghostElvenshae
  • BetsuniBetsuni Insert Disk 4 and Press Any Key to Continue Registered User regular
    Fry's.com (and on store if you live near one) has some of the ships for 20% off with promo code.

https://www.frys.com/search?query_string=9662943+9662923+9662913+9662903+9662893+9662883+9662933+9662873+9662863&nearbyStoreName=false&site=thulanding091318

You can also order online.
    Here is my promo code if you want to see if it works: 8486056

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Fry's.com (and on store if you live near one) has some of the ships for 20% off with promo code.

https://www.frys.com/search?query_string=9662943+9662923+9662913+9662903+9662893+9662883+9662933+9662873+9662863&nearbyStoreName=false&site=thulanding091318

Just ordered the stuff I couldn't preorder at my shop and gonna go pick it up soon, thanks a lot

6F32U1X.png
    ElvenshaeBetsuni
    Limit 1 per household???

HOW CAN I BUILD MY SHAME SQUADRON, FRY'S?!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Yeah I'm gonna have to try and get just 1 more Fang Fighter elsewhere, maybe when I go pickup at my local this afternoon

6F32U1X.png
  • BetsuniBetsuni Insert Disk 4 and Press Any Key to Continue Registered User regular
    Limit 1 per household???

HOW CAN I BUILD MY SHAME SQUADRON, FRY'S?!

See, if you were in the CA, they are pretty close to each other... Even closer in Southern CA. Where you would just reserve a bunch at different stores. Then do a proper squadron the old fashioned style. By recruiting all over the galaxy!

oosik_betsuni.png
    !!!

https://squadbuilder.fantasyflightgames.com/

also
    FFG wrote:
    (Look for the downloadable squad builder as an app for iOS and Android releasing soon.)

Sounds like some upgrades are buggy in it (variable cost stuff mainly)

Mr. G wrote: »
    Betsuni wrote: »

Just ordered the stuff I couldn't preorder at my shop and gonna go pick it up soon, thanks a lot

Crap. I put in a pick up request and it was cancelled. No items in stock.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Nooooooo!

My FLGS hasn’t gotten any shipments in today yet! So I can’t even pick up my locally preordered stuff today! Weeeeeeaaaaaak!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Made my Fry’s pickup, my store got their stuff except for Advanceds, which they say they’ll get tomorrow

Which is fine, I’ve got a Reaper to be my big boy Empire ship in the meantime

6F32U1X.png
    ElvenshaeBetsuni
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    Nooooooo!

My FLGS hasn’t gotten any shipments in today yet! So I can’t even pick up my locally preordered stuff today! Weeeeeeaaaaaak!

Yeah, my store said there were some shipping issues and only part of my order would be ready for pickup.

Seriously, this exclusivity thing with Alliance sucks.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    ElvenshaePhoenix-Dcrimsoncoyote
    Funny. I just got an email from Fry's saying they made a mistake. They got their shipment in and have my order waiting. So woo! Lando Falcon and Y-Wing waiting for me.

oosik_betsuni.png
    crimsoncoyoteElvenshae
    As someone who works in logistics, please be mindful that there is a hurricane hitting the southern east coast of the us right now-ish, so stuff might get slowed.

This app looks good! But I wish I could select just the ships I own from 1st ed for my inventory without selecting all of a conversion kit...

crimsoncoyote
    edited September 13
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    As someone who works in logistics, please be mindful that there is a hurricane hitting the southern east coast of the us right now-ish, so stuff might get slowed.

Yeah, but these things should've been in the pipe for a while before this. Local [to the hurricane] stores are likely getting totally hosed, though.

Elvenshae on
    omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    crimsoncoyote
    Woohoo!
    Conversion kits, Fang Fighter, and Lando's Falcon scheduled for Tuesday!

ElvenshaeElbasunuBetsuni
    Fantasy Flight says the app should be up today

6F32U1X.png
    Elvenshae
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    The new rulebook doesn't include all the stuff from the conversion kit, so we already have a second sheet of paper to keep on hand as a rules reminder. Really FFG?

• AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    edited September 13
    Hmmm..

My Fang Fighter doesn't rotate. I suspect it is glued or painted.

Any advice on how to clean it or get it unstuck?

Edit: Nevermind, got it.

Athenor on
    iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    ElvenshaeBetsuniPolaritie
    The app is on the Google play store at
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fantasyflightgames.xwingsquadbuilder

It's uh, got bugs. (they are working on them)

I haven't seen the ios app yet, but it may be going through approval? Idk

Saturday delivery is my new estimate!

And my FLGS should have my local stuff tomorrow!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    crimsoncoyote
    Mmmmm. Lando Falcon, Y Wing and Slave 1. So beautiful...

oosik_betsuni.png
    Frycrimsoncoyote
    Mmm. Got all my 1.0 stowed, and core set and reaper stuff opened. Probably work through conversion kit over the weekend.

Have a maybe evil Kestal build set up using Fifth Brother I want to try.

Also, I need to confirm the rules, but Debris Gambit seems sleeper good on any ship with linked evade. As written I think it turns it white, so double action no stress.

crimsoncoyote
  • ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    My stuff has shipped! From America! Looking forward to unpacking in a week or two. Gives me time to pack up the v1 stuff.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
    ElvenshaeBetsunicrimsoncoyote
  • wonderpugwonderpug Registered User regular
    If anyone else preordered from CoolStuffInc, looks like they started shipping yesterday!

Elvenshaecrimsoncoyote
    wonderpug wrote: »
    If anyone else preordered from CoolStuffInc, looks like they started shipping yesterday!

Yep! And it’s on the two-day truck for me, so should be arriving tomorrow! Woot!

omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    crimsoncoyote

Yep! And it’s on the two-day truck for me, so should be arriving tomorrow! Woot!

AHHH!!!! My delivery was updated to tomorrow
    So hype.

BetsuniElvenshae

I bought my first online X-Wing ships from them on sale long ago. Now I buy games from them on sale since I'm too lazy to go look for my local game shops.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Elvenshae
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    The iOS app is out.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

Elvenshae
    Do we know when 2.0 will hit amazon? (sorry lgs's. i got credit to burn!)