As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures] Finn is a Big Deal

1363738394042»

• ChaosHatChaosHat Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    I think I like the idea of those 2-packs. It's nice that you're not getting 2 identical copies but still getting 2 ships. And individual ships are expensive these days.
    Also, love me some Cad Bane.

Yeah it's pretty rare that you want one of a ship anyways.

crimsoncoyoteElvenshae
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    I think I like the idea of those 2-packs. It's nice that you're not getting 2 identical copies but still getting 2 ships. And individual ships are expensive these days.
    Also, love me some Cad Bane.

Yeah it's pretty rare that you want one of a ship anyways.

Poor TIE defenders. Can't run triples and probably don't want to run doubles anymore either.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Anyone aware of a modern successor to SirWilli's microhangers? I invested pretty heavily in making them quite a few years back, but due to RL and falling out of the game, SirWilli has significantly cut back on them. I liked them because they were a way to store the ships in as little room as possible while still being structurally sound and easily identifiable.

As my 2.0 collection has grown, it's... well, it's out of hand again. To the point where I've even considered making my own hangers. Though if I did, I'd include the dial, bases, and all that with them. Though I'm not sure if the extra weight would help or hurt things, or cause things to get scratched.

CXMMJloh.jpg

He/Him