As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Destiny [Chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i've been kind of developing a sweet tooth lately

it's annoying because now i have to make candy decisions

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    now this is not to say he's wrong because sweet and savory also go well and pineapple on pizza is not necessarily a war crime.

The ham is definitely the problem ingredient.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    now this is not to say he's wrong because sweet and savory also go well and pineapple on pizza is not necessarily a war crime.

Bacon is a better choice from the same mammal.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I find Genji and Hanzo both super unfun to play, but both are present in literally every match. What is the deal?!

Genji and Hanzo are both often played by some of the most popular streamers like Seagull, so I think that's a big part of it. People see how incredible Genji CAN be and insist on playing him too even though that's one of the top players in the world.

Hanzo I think is more of just that sniper gambling mental payoff. Widow is super hard to hit shots with, but Hanzo you are at least occasionally going to get nice kills, and that gives enough of a thrill for them to continue thinking they're contributing.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I wanna go home and crawl under the covers and turn the lights off and put on comfy pjs and turn off my phone but instead I’m gonna work five more hours and then get up at 6 am and do it all again and then again on Sunday and honestly that sounds as appealing as eating a hive of live wasps.

You should put the pjs on first tho

Can’t argue with that

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I sometimes order pineapple pizza, then scrape the pinapple off, then eat the pineapple and throw the pizza out the window like a frisbee.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    pineapple on pizza is a delicious ingredient especially when combined with spicy counter ingredients like jalapenos or pepperoni
    spicy counter ingredients like jalapenos or pepperoni

spicy ingredients like pepperoni

FQxW8w4.png

oh i'm not saying that pepperoni is SUPER SPICY

however PEPPPERoni does have SOME spice to it ( i mean it's made with black pepper, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and garlic )

and it is significantly SPICIER than ham, which has no spice, which is why i mention it specifically for pizza because pepperoni is a better counter-balance ingredient w/ pineapple on a pizza than ham

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017

No it's a war crime

Hawaiian Pizza is on the list from the Geneva Convention

Havelock2.0 on
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I refuse to be ashamed of my love of mayo

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    I'm taking on repeat business from a client even though the stuff they're asking me to do is becoming increasingly dumb

Does this make me a consummate professional

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I like when you cook pineapple on a ham
    but just the ham.
    i'll throw the pineapple away it's done it's job.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    unless you're aware of a spicier meat readily available at most chain pizza restaurants that would perform better than pepperoni?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    unless you're aware of a spicier meat readily available at most chain pizza restaurants that would perform better than pepperoni?

Chain Pizza?

*hits EB on the nose with a newspaper*

• Options
    It’s sleeting outside.

Hooray, we’ve completed the Texas October summer-to-autumn-to-winter triad

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I've definitely had pepperoni that are spicier than normal.

They are like

barely above tobasco though.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    I kept looking at a girl in target while I checked out because she was cute

Then I went to 7-11

Then to chipotle, and while I was ordering at chipotle I realized she was behind me in line

Did i blow this by leaving and saying nothing because it's a real life person in real life and I'm not going to talk to them are you crazy

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    like i just want to assume you were served some shitty pineapple from a fruit cup or out of a can as a child and were grossed out because of the whole delivery mechanism which is totally understandable

and maybe you had pineapple as a youth and didn't like it. you know, before your taste buds were more refined. unlikely since pineapple has always been good, but plausible

however, if you have not had fresh cut pineapple AS WELL AS grilled pineapple, then i don't think that person is authoritative on the subject

Like I said, I try it every few years to see if my tastes have evolved. I'll have it in several different kinds of dishes (mostly by accident) and my reactions is always: ewww, pineapple!

Pineapple meat is the grits of fruit.

They are the weird ones.

That's not fair, I had good grits once.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Oh dang I bet a pizza with grilled pineapple on it would be really good

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Lots of better quality pepperoni has a bit of spice to it. Not enough to make you sweat or anything, but enough to heat your mouth up, and enough to contrast with pineapple.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Hello, no one can ever call me and I'm now the director of this program . I think theres something wrong. My number is 5XXX.
    Um, that number isn't currently programmed as a number on our phone system at all.... *walks over and picks up phone and calls someone*. The number is 3XXX.

You've been here for 3 years and you've never tried calling someone?

oi85mmwb7uu3.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I kept looking at a girl in target while I checked out because she was cute

Then I went to 7-11

Then to chipotle, and while I was ordering at chipotle I realized she was behind me in line

Did i blow this by leaving and saying nothing because it's a real life person in real life and I'm not going to talk to them are you crazy

she's still behind you right now
    shhh listen to me carefully.
    you can text 911 these days. just make sure to use a lot of emojis so she thinks your typing to your bff

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh are people shit talking Hawaiian pizza? OK I'll add some hot takes

your parents were happier before you were born

• Options
    Like if someone said, “Hey, Atomika, you can go home right now plus the next two days, with pay, if you eat a hive of wasps,” I would be rubbing myself down with Benadryl gel and putting on a bib.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

They are like

I thought I got a hot one once, but it just had jalapeño juice on it. Good though!

Someone needs to get on jalaperoni.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Oh, right. I guess I have to do this.
    @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud order a pepperoni pizza
    It's tradition.

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    [Chat], today is so cold when I went outside I nearly froze to death and now I'm forced to wear my winter coat and two layers of shirts and my warm hat. Can we please go back to warm? I have to go to an outdoor wedding tomorrow and might die if hypothermia. I mean like it's totes way too cold. Please help.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

They are like

I thought I got a hot one once, but it just had jalapeño juice on it. Good though!

2Roty2Vl.jpg

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »

... I mean, you're not wrong. Most people recall their childhood as being these halcyon days of happiness and innocence, especially in the Western World.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I baked a cherry pie on wednesday, had a piece of it while it was still hot, and after it cooled I put it in my fridge.

And realized I totally forgot about it yesterday.

I could have had more cherry pie! Now I can never recover that opportunity!

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »
    [Chat], today is so cold when I went outside I nearly froze to death and now I'm forced to wear my winter coat and two layers of shirts and my warm hat. Can we please go back to warm? I have to go to an outdoor wedding tomorrow and might die if hypothermia. I mean like it's totes way too cold. Please help.

No. Cold is good. Cold is the best.

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    Like if someone said, “Hey, Atomika, you can go home right now plus the next two days, with pay, if you eat a hive of wasps,” I would be rubbing myself down with Benadryl gel and putting on a bib.

if you huff some Off they'll die before they have the chance to sting you.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ATOMIKA DO NOT HUFF OFF
    PUT THE CAN DOWN

Bless your heart.
  • Options

They are like

2Roty2Vl.jpg

Hot damn!

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

... I mean, you're not wrong. Most people recall their childhood as being these halcyon days of happiness and innocence, especially in the Western World.

when they were already adults before you were born
    they were happier and they regret you

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    There's more to life than happiness, there is duty, honor and the samurai code. Don't forget.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    one life ends; another begins

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

when they were already adults before you were born
    they were happier and they regret you
    Presumably, before I was born, they had sex. And sex makes a lot of people happy. So, yeah. That's probably a good prediction.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Look you came after Hawaiian pizza I'm just doing what I have to do

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    (Anime)

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hawaiian pizza is great for when you have something nice and want to ruin it and make people mad at you

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
This discussion has been closed.