Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Assassin's Creed

1545556575860»

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I just realized upon reloading that all my armor was like 4 levels below and I had skill points I hadn't used yet so I'm gonna admit this one's on me

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    Fencingsax
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I maxed out the "regain HP when you deal damage" passive buff and would recommend everyone else do so as well.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I smoked Hades so fast on the second try when I had everything leveled and a +25% damage to bosses engraving

I'm in the final episode now

I've been digging these ones a lot but I don't think I share this dev team's fondness for sliding block puzzles in tombs

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The fate of atlantis is a very dreamlike experience in that nothing makes any sense and character motivations change rapidly, sometimes within the same scene

2vue7ao.png
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I was disappointed that it wasn't boat focused to round out the "chapter has 1 of each of the pillars" thing but it made up for that with loads of delicious Izu lore drops.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    Prohass
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    The fate of atlantis is a very dreamlike experience in that nothing makes any sense and character motivations change rapidly, sometimes within the same scene

Despite having the blandest scenery, the Hades section of the DLC was the best because it gave you more interactions with characters that were actually well-written and you had some attachment to.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Prohass