As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Concussions are a State of Mind

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Saints are 6-2 and lead the NFC South

L O L

3rd team to go on a 6 game win streak after starting 0-2! I am interested by this turn around since the defense is actually competent at this point. I have no idea how they pulled it off. I am just super excited to be able to root for them again after getting rid of Peterson. I will reserve final judgment until after they have played a few more serious contenders, but they seem legitimately good for the first time in too damn long for my tastes.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Teams that suck as bad as the Giants tend to have several problems and Eli is definitely one of them, although not the biggest.

Teams that suck as bad as The Giants despite having a lot of talented personnel on the field tend to have 2 problems; coaching and/or injuries.

And any "but Odell hurt" excuse the coach could make rings hollow when they've won more (1) with him out than with him in

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am not going to look at that. No!

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I am not going to look at that. No!

It;s hilarious.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck! I looked at it!

Fuck you McAdoo!

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Starting to wonder if McAdoo combs his hair that way now to cover the lobotomy scar.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Gnizmo wrote: »
    Saints are 6-2 and lead the NFC South

L O L

3rd team to go on a 6 game win streak after starting 0-2! I am interested by this turn around since the defense is actually competent at this point. I have no idea how they pulled it off. I am just super excited to be able to root for them again after getting rid of Peterson. I will reserve final judgment until after they have played a few more serious contenders, but they seem legitimately good for the first time in too damn long for my tastes.

Yeah it's making me happy to see the Saints do well.

Sucks I can't watch the games, but the playoffs will be fun if we make it

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    It is really fucking funny. Please fire him already.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well how many teams are going to go 0-16 this year?

It's going to be an ugly season for the next few overall for the NFL since most of the teams need the same things

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

49ers have looked competitive in some games and still have opportunities like the Giants next week and the Texans next month. I think they get at least one win

Browns? It's going to take at least one opposing team actively trying to lose, and even that I'm not sure will be enough to avoid 0-16 this year.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular

49ers have looked competitive in some games and still have opportunities like the Giants next week and the Texans next month. I think they get at least one win

Browns? It's going to take at least one opposing team actively trying to lose, and even that I'm not sure will be enough to avoid 0-16 this year.

The Browns lost a game in overtime of nothing but field goals where all they had to do was make one more field goal. I’m not even sure an act or God would suffice to create a win.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Does Oakland have a terrible defense this year? Cause Miami's offense looks almost acceptable vs them so far.

Edit: Parky how are you laser accurate at long range and bad at xps?

Double Edit: And then he recovers his own onside kick and I love him again.

Fondor_Yards on
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Ben McAd...um

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    mark davis looks like the simpsons version of adam west

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Does Oakland have a terrible defense this year?

Don't they every year? (Yes.)

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    If Khalil Mack wasn't on that team they'd give up 40 a game.

Navarro Bowman has no ligaments in his knees and he already leads the team in tackles after a few weeks.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Maximum on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

The Browns play the Lions next week. It feels like fate that will be one game the Browns will win.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    the afc playoff picture didn't change at all this week because there are exactly 6 teams with winning records

hopefully the bills can keep going with extra rest this week, falling to 5-4 would be the start of the same ol bills that always lose in november

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Maximum wrote: »

He... sort of makes me think of the humans in Wall-E? He seriously looks like an inmate from an asylum or something when he wears those white sweats or jumpsuits or whatever they are. I can't quite put my finger on it but there's just something off-looking about him, cause even in suits he looks weird. Maybe it's just the hair.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    cult leader haircut
    child-like disposition

probably an alien

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »

Probably also has to do with the fight he instigated yesterday

That's right, there was an NFC South fight and the Saints weren't the cause of it

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    mike evans is suspended for a game too

• Options
    Fucking good. I can't believe he wasn't ejected

He straight up threw a punch into Lattimore's face mask

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular

That's right, there was an NFC South fight and the Saints weren't the cause of it

The Buccs look done for the season anyways.

• Options
    hippofant wrote: »

The Buccs look done for the season anyways.

Didn't post this earlier in the day because I didn't know if it'd have been believed.

Looks a lot more likely now in hindsight

• Options
    I've still got a chance to win this week in the dynasty league but it's not promising.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Who wants to eat a suspension tonight

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I am not ready for some football

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    C'mom Aaron Jones, get at least 80 yards! Or 20 and a td. Whichever

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    FG block!

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I am not ready for some football

After watching some of this game, neither are the packers or lions.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    I need Abdullah and Stafford to not outscore Marvin Jones by 15 points.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017

But I do need that

And that Marvin Jones TD didn't help.

And why are you worried?! You're the clear #1, recordwise, in our league!

ObiFett on
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

But I do need that

I don't like losing!

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

But I do need that

I don't like losing!

But your team's coach is McAdoo...

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    The worse I do here the better I do in my other league. I’ll just have to be content with just one championship this season. Sigh.

This discussion has been closed.