As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Oh my, I have my satanee, now I just have to figure out how to package up all these copies of Shaq Fu.

Craft a box out of copies of Shaq Fu

Reach inside the Shaq Jabbar.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    . wrote: »
    Gonna send you some miniature harmonicas for your cats so you can form a band. Dr. Zip and the Hep Cats. I will art you up a band poster and send you a hat to collect change when you perform on the streets.

Dr. Zip and the Meowlodicas

(not edit- gonna leave this draft here)
    Nobody has a gift yet?

Slow this year.

Honestly I'm more curious as to whether someone gets a Calvin and Hobbes collection again. We're on a 3 or 4 year streak for that, I think.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Skeith wrote: »
    Honestly I'm more curious as to whether someone gets a Calvin and Hobbes collection again. We're on a 3 or 4 year streak for that, I think.
    It's at least double that!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I know I've gifted that collection.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I have been Satan'd! Got a copy of Destiny 2! Hell yeah!

• Options
    Rainfall wrote: »

It begins...

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I don't even have mine yet!

Distinctly unfair!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I have a need

I need to buy people things!

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I have a need

I need to buy people things!

Buy me some of that grey crack, that delicious solid nectar,
    Buy me some of that black gold, that poisonous good eat,
    Buy the world, honey, and fill out your soul
    Na nana na na nana na na bowl

(I'm sorry, I'm listening to Rammstein at the moment)

Elaro on
    Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »

FIRST BLOOD

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Man the last few years have been a weird and/or rough period for me come the end of the year and I haven't been able to participate. I was hoping I'd be able to this year as I just move to a higher paying job, but I'm still trying to catch up from the move itself financially and, well, mentally. Alas. Hopefully next year though, I really miss it!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Man the last few years have been a weird and/or rough period for me come the end of the year and I haven't been able to participate. I was hoping I'd be able to this year as I just move to a higher paying job, but I'm still trying to catch up from the move itself financially and, well, mentally. Alas. Hopefully next year though, I really miss it!

Remember, if times are tough, Secret Saints is right there for you!

• Options
    First wave of gifts ordered! They'll arrive somewhen between December 14 and January 9th!

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I just received a cryptic text from Satan the devil. :biggrin:

And I have my own Satanee now to bedevil myself soon!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    got my satanee

gonna dive deep asap

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have a Satanee

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I just got mine! Right now as I was drafting up a post to complain about how I didn’t have mine yet!

• Options
    got my satanee

gonna dive deep asap

If it's a severed head I'm going to be very disappointed.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oh shit here's my giftee. Yes! Time to think of some impossible to guess riddle or something!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Excellent, just got mine too.

• Options
    Satanee received, the stalking has begun.

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Got mine. Let’s do this.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    got my satanee

gonna dive deep asap

If it's a severed head I'm going to be very disappointed.

You don't have to dive very deep to sever a head

Now viscera, on the other hand

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I do not have my Satanee yet. But I am excited.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    *insane cackling*

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    There will be one more wave, but we are about 75% of the way there.

• Options
    I have

communed

with the advice spirits

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Spirits have never really said all that much to me so I have consumed spirits instead. Thus I begin... the process.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    I have found

one perfect thing

estimated delivery time is apparently between dec 11 and jan 3 if I order right now, but honestly seems pretty good.

and it'll be one of a few things that I end up sending

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I am become gift. Gifter of forumers. Muwahah

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I think I have a list of stuff I want to buy, is it worth waiting till cyber Monday to see if Amazon has any crazy deals?

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Got my sataneeeeeeeeeee!

Oh man, I need to update my list. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Look at them, my Satanee, posting as normal.

Never knowing that I am now watching... waiting...

Ready to gift them cool stuff at the slightest notice...

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    as a recipient from Sir Fabulous, I am super happy for whoever he gets this year

• Options
    edited November 2017
    amazon gift option not available for this thing, so I can't attach a note or anything unfortunately. Might make doing riddles and mysteries a bit difficult. But I'm planning on sending something else as well anyway.

edit: it's probably something that kinda needs an explanatory note, so I might try attaching that note to something else, or just waiting until they receive it and post "oh hey I got something in the mail, what's up with that" and then just tell them what exactly it is and why.

Lalabox on
  • Options
    Lalabox wrote: »
    amazon gift option not available for this thing, so I can't attach a note or anything unfortunately. Might make doing riddles and mysteries a bit difficult. But I'm planning on sending something else as well anyway.

edit: it's probably something that kinda needs an explanatory note, so I might try attaching that note to something else, or just waiting until they receive it and post "oh hey I got something in the mail, what's up with that" and then just tell them what exactly it is and why.

Yeah, neither of my amazon packages allowed for gift notes, so I was thinking of sending a letter myself, but what's the over-under on a letter making it's way to another continent in time?

• Options
    Elaro wrote: »
    Lalabox wrote: »

Yeah, neither of my amazon packages allowed for gift notes, so I was thinking of sending a letter myself, but what's the over-under on a letter making it's way to another continent in time?

not gonna take super long, but I would write the letter with the idea in mind that it probably won't arrive at the same time, and either be earlier or later

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Post history diving here I come!

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Brolo obviously refuses to give me my Satanee, but that's not gonna stop me from buying stuff. Oh no, it won't!

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.