As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Organichu's Self-Indulgent Cooking [chat]

1828384858688»

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I mean the guy was obviously violently disturbed

but killing yourself with a chainsaw takes

balls of stihl

1w85ipba1r0y.jpg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    I just ate a jar of pickles, two tomatoes, and half a batch of hummus and now I won't move for a spell.

this is a very weird afternoon snack choice

poo
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Poe...

Reminds me we had bird drama in our backyard. It's a long story but the summary is a hawk murdered a white dove (think magician prop) in our backyard. We were home. One minute all is nice, next it looks like a bird freshly exploded.

Wife made me clean mess and hose off blood asap. 10 minutes later backyard is now inhabited by hawk who is mad and wondering who took his lunch.

navgoose on
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Shaz why would you want to be mad or sad don't be silly

Get on the Narwhal train, babay

We're headed to good times on the "Do Whatever You Want" Express

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Poe...

Reminds me we had bird drama in our backyard. It's a long story but the summary is a hawk murdered a white dove (think magician prop) in our backyard. We were home. One minute all is nice, next it looks like a bird freshly exploded.

Wife made me clean mess and hose off blood asap. 10 minutes later backyard is now inhabited by hawk who is mad and wondering who took his lunch.

seriously man at least let the hawk eat its kill

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    chanus tell me something sad about being old

something hurts for no discernible reason at some point pretty much every day

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    Poe...

seriously man at least let the hawk eat its kill

Circle of Life

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    I just ate a jar of pickles, two tomatoes, and half a batch of hummus and now I won't move for a spell.

this is a very weird afternoon snack choice

It's something I've been making a lot since my trip to israel. I always liked making hummus but I'd never realized how grand baby kosher dills are for dipping in it. It's also something I can eat a large amount of and not really feel guilty about.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Geth, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative So It Goes. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.