Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Chimera's Midweek Movie Monster Mash! [b-movies from 80's and 90's]

12345679»

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I moved into a new apartment last Friday and the cable company was supposed to get my internet up and running but are horrible people and failed to show yesterday and today so the stream will be delayed to next wednesday and then will be back on schedule with another showing the wednesday after that.

So, hooray for not being dead. Always good to hear that one.
    Hooray for the new apartment too.
    Boo for the cable people being cable people (insert Southpark Cable Guy gif here).
    And another hooray for looking forward to next week.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    Alright STREAM TIME! Simple stream tonight. Going to watch the greatest movie ever made, and the one that is closest to my heart, and some other films related to it. Who want's in? I'll wait 15min before hitting play.

https://www.rabb.it/ChiTheMonster

npAs9AI.png
    CHI'S MIDWEEK 80'S & 90's MOVIE MONSTER MASH, EVERY OTHER WED @ 9PM EASTERN
    ☈ Steam: chimera.monster Discord: Chimera #7416
    Reynoldssee317MegaMek
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

Chimerasee317
  • ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    Yeah! Normal streams will resume again but this weekend is all about my favorite movie which just turned 20... wait it's been 20 years? FUCK! Now I am feeling like super old! D:

npAs9AI.png
    CHI'S MIDWEEK 80'S & 90's MOVIE MONSTER MASH, EVERY OTHER WED @ 9PM EASTERN
    ☈ Steam: chimera.monster Discord: Chimera #7416
  • No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing to Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    I FOUND IT!

Let's watch this, it's schlocky as hell and has groovy music!

21stCenturyReynolds
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    I feel like we already watched that or something. Hmmmmm. Maybe I just remember the Spoony review.

OGueI9Q.gif
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hey we streaming tonight?

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat