The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Lost and Found - Aus 2017

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
PAX hands over lost and found items to the venues where an item is found. If you've lost something, make sure to check with the convention center and any of your hotels you may have been staying with, depending on where you think you lost your item.

You can post about your lost/found items here, but one of those establishments will likely have a better chance of finding it.

86diUMN.png5OEMupX.png

• thegh0ststhegh0sts Sydney, NSWRegistered User regular
    I found a kid's wallet near one of the kiosks behind the Alienware/Dell booth on Sunday and I immediately gave it to an enforcer.

I hope that kid got his wallet back.

Next PAX: PAX AUS 2017
    Previous PAXs: PAX Prime 2011, PAX AUS 2013