Options

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I mean, I've spent a hefty chunk of plat on frame slots, but yeah once the Prime version is available and I've hit 30 on the base version, the base version gets sold off for space.

I think currently the only exception is the base Rhino, because it's my most heavily used Frame to date, and thus has somewhat sentimental value, but I do strictly use the Primed version nowadays.

Though in retrospect, that would explain why some frames seem suprisingly low in time used, splitting between both versions.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    If I got really crazy I could use the base frame to put a different lens in for focus farming purposes.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    I've got Elytron, Nekros, and Vauban in the oven. Finished Braton Prime last night, as well as Ether Scyth. I also will have Bronco Prime and Opticor ready to go when I get home tonight. So I have lots of new stuff to play with over the coming days. The Braton isn't my first Primed primary weapon but the only other one I have is Latron which I don't really like (Semi-auto). But I messed around with the Braton Prime this morning and it seems pretty strong.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Tomorrow is Plains of Eidolon on console.

edit: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/873331-xb1-plains-of-eidolon-update-status-launching-nov-14/

It has new achievements too.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I've got Elytron, Nekros, and Vauban in the oven. Finished Braton Prime last night, as well as Ether Scyth. I also will have Bronco Prime and Opticor ready to go when I get home tonight. So I have lots of new stuff to play with over the coming days. The Braton isn't my first Primed primary weapon but the only other one I have is Latron which I don't really like (Semi-auto). But I messed around with the Braton Prime this morning and it seems pretty strong.

I love the feel of the Braton Prime and currently have it set up to be a beastly 75% Status w/very high Corrosive + Heat, so pretty much everything gets set on fire then chopped into bits due to Braton's innately high Slash.

• Options
    metaghost wrote: »

I love the feel of the Braton Prime and currently have it set up to be a beastly 75% Status w/very high Corrosive + Heat, so pretty much everything gets set on fire then chopped into bits due to Braton's innately high Slash.

Yeah, it's still one of my favorite primary weapons in the game. It just feels so good to use

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Lenz + Mirage + Heavy Caliber is amazingly, impressively unsafe. And absolutely, 100% ridiculous, mind.

The problem with carrying one of those + a Kulstar is you have become the standoff C-130, unable to do anything but circle at a long distance and ensure entire areas are absolute paste.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    so, I've been to the map now that Plague Star is "out". whats actually there, aside from the atmospheric effects and the boil hurting you now? any new quests or enemies yet?

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Well well well.

Dg2ZGIH.png

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    so, I've been to the map now that Plague Star is "out". whats actually there, aside from the atmospheric effects and the boil hurting you now? any new quests or enemies yet?
    It hasn't started yet. According to the latest "it'll start between Nov 13-17 and last 10 days".

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    I just spent an hour and a half in Cetus transcribing these salespeople. Because there's some cool stuff beyond the dye and coffee vendors.

And I'm still not done. Seriously, I just want the sound files so I can hear them clearly. Or even better, the actual scripts.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    I just spent an hour and a half in Cetus transcribing these salespeople. Because there's some cool stuff beyond the dye and coffee vendors.

And I'm still not done. Seriously, I just want the sound files so I can hear them clearly. Or even better, the actual scripts.

Nakak and Hok are definitely my favorites to sit and listen to.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Citizen KupoCitizen Kupo In between here and thereRegistered User regular
    There's a vendor between Suumbaat and Hai-Luk I think? I wanna see what she actually says because I can never hear anything but "melted boobie butter" and "salted buttflour" and I giggle every time because I am eternally 12 years old in spirit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    There's a vendor between Suumbaat and Hai-Luk I think? I wanna see what she actually says because I can never hear anything but "melted boobie butter" and "salted buttflour" and I giggle every time because I am eternally 12 years old in spirit.

That one is actually explained by one of the codexes from Saya's Vigil. But just in case:
    "Harpu, melted vobi butter and freshly brewed chimurr! Salt and balb flour, extra! Harpu, hot harpu!"

Chimurr is a local tea made from bomba leaves and drank through a reed straw. Harpu is a butter tea version with salt and flour added to make it more filling.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Research fully funded and in progress on Archwing Launcher for the PS4 clan. Now begins the 72 hour wait for a feature that was in the floor demo...

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    Hey, how's the plains on console? Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Hey, how's the plains on console? Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

The town is not great. Too many people.

The plains are sweet. Got a few 30kg fish to the dismay of my party, and relearning how to etch-a-sketch to mine was fun too. The big robot at nighttime is definitely dangerous.

• Options
    I suspect it'll be crowded for a while. Is it instanced like the relays and just taking too long to load FASHIONFRAME?

• Options
    I suspect it'll be crowded for a while. Is it instanced like the relays and just taking too long to load FASHIONFRAME?

Yes, but with more people, so it chugs along pretty rough. There's like 130 full instances currently

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »

Yes, but with more people, so it chugs along pretty rough. There's like 130 full instances currently

What console are you using?

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »

What console are you using?

Original ps4, I was in a group with folks who were using newer models, and they were having issues too.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Research on X1 is going, and now I need more Oxium.

I guess there's a new gun and melee from the labs too.

Edit: I miss my energy regen already. :| Yay, space magic ninjas, now with less space magic!

dporowski on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    While the initial landing sequence had a few stutters, once I landed it was pretty smooth on a One X. But I couldn't find a full instance. Not really that important either.

The most important thing is that two things that I thought impossible happened.

A Nezha helm w/o pigtails and an Atlas helm that suggests that maybe he has a neck. Bought Tenno pack XV with quickness. <3

And the new Deluxe collection, because of course. <3<3<3

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

Edit: I miss my energy regen already. :| Yay, space magic ninjas, now with less space magic!

Buying energy dash will mostly alleviate that problem if you stay with Zenurik.

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »

Buying energy dash will mostly alleviate that problem if you stay with Zenurik.

Yeah, I stuck with Zenurik for that reason. It does seem like this makes Flow useful again. It had become something I only really ever equipped when I had a few points left over.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    Yeah, I got Energy Dash up to ~5e/sec which... I guess is okay, assuming Squishymode can survive long enough to dash, get back in the frame, then get the frame in the bubble. I do not predict squishymode survival that long.

I like how the "your warframe has remotely usable powers" tree is separate from the "50% more physical/elemental damage" tree. :|

• Options
    Yeah, I got Energy Dash up to ~5e/sec which... I guess is okay, assuming Squishymode can survive long enough to dash, get back in the frame, then get the frame in the bubble. I do not predict squishymode survival that long.

I like how the "your warframe has remotely usable powers" tree is separate from the "50% more physical/elemental damage" tree. :|

So you're saying that I actually haven't been able to use my Warframes powers as much as I though I have been this whole time because I've never used Zenurik? Wow, that's over 2000 hours of hallucinations!

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular

It takes about one second to Operator Form > Dash > Warframe Up, and your Operator is invincible for about half that time. You'll be fine. And when you Warframe Up, it summons-in in the place of your Operator, so you'll already be in the bubble.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    So what's the main benefit to killing the Teralyst? Just cores for standing and a shot at 4 mods that were from a previous operation / only available from Baro?

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    So what's the main benefit to killing the Teralyst? Just cores for standing and a shot at 4 mods that were from a previous operation / only available from Baro?

Pretty much, and brilliant eidolon shards to unbind certain focus nodes. There is currently another eidolon being worked on, and it may have different drops (or may not, there's no info on that)

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Just put limbo in the oven. Which means by this weekend I will have 3 new frames to level, Trinity prime, limbo, and nekros. Also thanks to @Zoku Gojira for getting the plains archwing blueprint underway on the Ps4. I have yet to actually step out there although that may change tonight.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    Just put limbo in the oven. Which means by this weekend I will have 3 new frames to level, Trinity prime, limbo, and nekros. Also thanks to @Zoku Gojira for getting the plains archwing blueprint underway on the Ps4. I have yet to actually step out there although that may change tonight.

I found Limbo really nice for running around the Plains in the limited time I have played in them.. Since he can just go into limbo world he gets to ignore almost all of the artillery and bombs from the sky. Rift your baddies, freeze em, kill em, rinse and repeat while ignoring all the other explosions. Seems to fit better there than in most non-solo missions I have done elsewhere, where you just aggravate all the people you are playing with.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    My Nekros will be done tonight, and Vauban tomorrow. I also have a ton of weapons that need leveling up. Lots to do, lots to do...

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Unlocking a bunch of frames all at once is kinda hurting my brain. I need to go back to just spamming Avalanche instead of trying to think about how to chain Saryn's abilities together.

EDIT: Also, they just tweeted this —

metaghost on
  • Options
    Hell yeah, another free gun

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »

So you're saying that I actually haven't been able to use my Warframes powers as much as I though I have been this whole time because I've never used Zenurik? Wow, that's over 2000 hours of hallucinations!

You poop pizzas like the button dispensed a pellet, come on. :p

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I picked up Gara last night and boy was that the right choice.

The plains and the city makes my dodgy Xbox network problems worse so there's that. . .

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Plague Star is out on PC, along with bounty changes that will mean more rewards!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Plague Star is out on PC, along with bounty changes that will mean more rewards!

"Tenno, infested are sighted coming out of the boil. The Ostrons need your help!"
    ME: "Oh no who could have ever foreseen such a development! We have been completely caught off guard and had no way of preventing this tragedy!"

Heh, jokes aside I am excited.

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    Hope they can sneak those bounty changes on to consoles, because that is some wet fart loot you can get.

This discussion has been closed.