As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    metaghost wrote: »
    The anniversary Dex Excalibur skin is available to everyone for free that logs in from now until March 28th!

Also alerts for Dex items, which basically means three free weapon slots.

For me it means 4 copies of the Dex weapons lol

Well, for those of us who haven't been playing since time immemorial...

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Dex missions all seem to drop argon for no apparent reason. Came out of them with a total of ten argon so that's pretty good.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Dex missions all seem to drop argon for no apparent reason. Came out of them with a total of ten argon so that's pretty good.

Yeah, it's pretty interesting too that they are all low-level missions technically set on Earth (except for the Syandana mission in the Void), but the tilesets are Infested Corpus Ship (Eris), Sealab Cave (Neptune?), and Corpus Base.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    The anniversary Dex Excalibur skin is available to everyone for free that logs in from now until March 28th!

Also alerts for Dex items, which basically means three free weapon slots.

For me it means 4 copies of the Dex weapons lol

Well, for those of us who haven't been playing since time immemorial...

That and I never sell extra copies of weapons or frames

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Oh, I forgot that you can slide and bullet jump during Spectral Scream now. Doing those Team Broma Dragon Team Luck of the Dragon duels would probably be a lot more interesting now.

cB557 on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I'm so confused on that second sentence.

On an unrelated note, the Lens is soooo much fun. I didn't know it had a suction before the explosion. I look forward to dumping forma in it. I gave it a catalyst before I maxed it and I almost never do that.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited March 2018
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/32217072#Comment_32217072
    I'm sorry, it's been a while, I meant to say ultimate dragon dragon-breath tournament dragon challenge

cB557 on
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, it's been a while, I meant to say ultimate dragon dragon-breath tournament dragon challenge

that awkward moment when you quote yourself from nearly 3 years ago and expect someone to know what you're talking about?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options

that awkward moment when you quote yourself from nearly 3 years ago and expect someone to know what you're talking about?
    I mean the name was something we all thought of in squad chat, so I'm not quoting just myself, and also confusion was among the reactions I wanted.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular

I mean the name was something we all thought of in squad chat, so I'm not quoting just myself, and also confusion was among the reactions I wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    I have now unveiled 3 Paris rivens.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

On the plus side, they could have been Daikyu rivens.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Paris Prime is a good weapon it's just there's all these rifles out there and 3 of the same weapon is impressive.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

Paris rivens can be pretty desirable

• Options
    Nips wrote: »

On the plus side, they could have been Daikyu rivens.

I like the Daikyu a lot more than the Paris, or most other bows for that matter.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    But lens, explosions! I'm dead now 10/10 would explode again!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    But lens, explosions! I'm dead now 10/10 would explode again!

The upside is that rolling out of explosions that would have killed you never gets old or makes you stop feeling like a bad ass.

Limbo or Operator mode are other good last ditch moves to stay alive.

• Options
    the index being publicly matchmade now is so nice

daily login credit booster is just a super easy way to grind a couple million credits relatively painlessly

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

daily login credit booster is just a super easy way to grind a couple million credits relatively painlessly

How much does an Index run (single mission, for daily reward purposes) net nowadays? Haven't played it since the update to it.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Nips wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

How much does an Index run (single mission, for daily reward purposes) net nowadays? Haven't played it since the update to it.

net rewards are 75k, 135, and 205

multipliers like credit booster apply

middle is probably the most efficient with pubbies

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Eugh. That feel when you have six Argon Crystals but everything you want to use them on is short something else.

Frickin' Cryotic and Polys.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    After a couple hours mining and fishing I feel like fishing isn’t too bad, but mining is still annoying. I think it’s all the running around and trying to find the point on a rock.

• Options
    Apparently the new dojo stuff just dropped. While I think it all looks neat, I don't know if I'll bother since I'm never in my dojo and I've already sunk a lot of resources into how it currently is. But maybe I will, I dunno. I'll look at it when I get home

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    It doesn't seem as though they've fixed the actual mechanics of rejiggling your Dojo though, just decorations.

Trying to remove the original hall from my dojo is one of the worst experiences I've ever had in this game.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Cool new bug:

Endless defense stops spawning mobs, but doesn't let you extract. Only way out of mission is to abort or close. Fun.
    Happened to me three times. I put in a support request but they can't restore lost exp, credits, materials so what is even the point.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    I'm taking another break from Warframe. I'm losing patience with people and the idea of grinding for mastery / focus / prime junk / kuva / forma pimping just sounds like busy work. I have space ninjaed for a year and it's enough for now.

• Options
    Happens to most of us, I'm sure. Grinding out relics, high-demand mats (Cryotic, Polymer Bundles) and the newer Frames is the primary thing keeping me from putting in at least two hours a day. That and I'm out of plat for fresh slots.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Ianator wrote: »
    Happens to most of us, I'm sure. Grinding out relics, high-demand mats (Cryotic, Polymer Bundles) and the newer Frames is the primary thing keeping me from putting in at least two hours a day. That and I'm out of plat for fresh slots.

I'm pretty sure most players go through a cycle of

Play like crazy
    Start to slow down
    Burn out
    Come back 6-8 months later (give or take a PoE/2.0 sized update)
    Look at all the new stuff there is to work towards
    Repeat

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Foefaller wrote: »

Play like crazy
    Start to slow down
    Burn out
    Come back 6-8 months later (give or take a PoE-style patch)
    Repeat

Yeah, it being a f2p game means I can leave for awhile and come back later and pick up right where I left off. The meta might change, but who cares because nearly every weapon is viable.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Just take it slow and do some fishing :)

• Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular

Play like crazy
    Start to slow down
    Burn out
    Come back 6-8 months later (give or take a PoE/2.0 sized update)
    Look at all the new stuff there is to work towards
    Repeat

That's me with every game, but with breaks that last years instead of months.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018

Play like crazy
    Start to slow down
    Burn out
    Come back 6-8 months later (give or take a PoE-style patch)
    Repeat

Yeah, it being a f2p game means I can leave for awhile and come back later and pick up right where I left off. The meta might change, but who cares because nearly every weapon is viable.

This.

I was out for the better part of two years. When I came back, my frames and weapons were still as effective as ever, but there were cool new ones and new quests to put them through their paces.

DE is the real deal, and so is this community. The one thing I would say is, don’t wait as long as I did to check in on it again.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I think i'm on the verge of tapping out until another major event happens. I feel like i've done most of the content i want to do?

I haven't even scratched the surface of the really powerful builds from the rare mods, but you don't need to be incredibly powerful to run sorties, which is basically the biggest thing going at the moment.

and now that i'm at mr16, there's not a whole lot of benefits to getting even higher, and i can't feel particularly enthused about grinding out every prime part and weapon and frame

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Well, if I ever need 17 Harrow Chassis, then I sure have the blueprints for it.

• Options
    Just remembered I hadn't posted this:
    http://xboxclips.com/cZb557/5799c8eb-4440-4d21-addb-ed65a00fade8
    So in the MR19 test, if you get spotted mid-attack such that you get canceled out of it by the animation of you sitting down, it's possible for the melee tracking to stay on. So as you're sitting down you're also scooting into the enemy you were trying to attack.

• Options
    "Ostron" is Swedish for "oyster" so naturally we talk a lot about the oyster people in Cetus.

• Options
    Having built a Velocitus, I decided to finally get around to acquiring Atlas parts and thus battle the damned Jordas Golem.

And holy shit, why is that fight still in the game? Among its many faults, the most annoying thing is how you're constantly having to position yourself at the edges of the arena, so you'll randomly get knocked "out of bounds" or simply end up flying there while chasing him, and that will trigger the "are you running away?!" comment from Lotus/Ordis — shut the fuck up, Ordis, I'm doing what I have to in order to blow out this golem's asshole.

But anyway, it took 9 runs, but I got all the pieces and will soon have my very own big punchy man.

• Options
    Which frame is this?

Yes, I'm playing Fashionframe.

s64xneafpug4.png

• Options
    That's Mesa wearing her premium skin.

Many folks just buy her, as she's otherwise acquired pretty deep into the game.

This discussion has been closed.