As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Finished building my Lenz.

It is pretty fun to use and I only stuck a Serration and Point Strike in it.

Need to sit down and work out how I'm going to lay out elements since it starts with Blast and Cold.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Farmed up the chassis and neuroptics for Saryn prime last night. She will be done just in time for my 5 day weekend, along with a few other pieces as well. I still need 2 nikana prime parts, one to build it and one to sacrifice for the perrin sequence.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    So I got a Saryn Prime Systems blueprint last night........ something tells me I am way too new to try and chase the other 3 BPs before Tuesday.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    So I got a Saryn Prime Systems blueprint last night........ something tells me I am way too new to try and chase the other 3 BPs before Tuesday.

It's not really a matter of new or cheese, it's a matter of getting the relics and then cracking them, while hoping to roll lucky. It's unlikely, but honestly you've as good a chance as someone higher level.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Her parts are all in Meso relics, so the relevant content for acquiring the relics and doing fissures is all relatively low level (15 - 25?). And there's good chance that if you just run Meso fissures, folks will be cracking the appropriate relics and some parts will pop up.

That said, time is an issue.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    There we go, resolved a minor bookkeeping oddity, my profile now shows me as having all equipment finished. For some reason it'd had the Mire as only level 18, despite my codex and my inventory having a fully leveled one. Made and leveled a new Mire, and the profile now reports correctly.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

1. Have you reached Jupiter? If not. Keep your Saryn parts for a later occasion (for example, if you're on the PC I can trade you a few of the parts and relics) and stop reading.
    2. It depends entirely on how many Meso C3, S2 and S5 relics you have. For a realistic shot you should have about 5 S5 and C3 relics and maybe 5-7 S2 relics.
    If you're close to those numbers you can farm more by running Io on Jupiter.
    3. Then you find teams that run the very parts you're looking for. For S5 and C3 it's fine to use unaltered relics (one of you will get lucky), but for S2 you'll really need to boost your relic to Radiant.

Note that step 3 can be completed after tuesday. It's only the relicfarming that needs to be done.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Derrick wrote: »
    I would also like an invite to the PC clan please. Warframe name: Enexemander.

Invite sent!

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    I could also use an invite to the PC clan. Warframe name is a5ehren (creative, I know).

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Who doesn't have Mesa? I've got some keys. Let's spend 'em.

EDIT: Nobody seems to be up for it at the moment. People who want in let me know and we'll see when we can get a group together.

Blain on
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Blain wrote: »
    Who doesn't have Mesa? I've got some keys. Let's spend 'em.

Count me in!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    sure, I need it still and I'm too lazy

I think I have 1 key?

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    finally got primed vigor after being annoyed and not heartbeating Warframe regularly after they pushed the number of days to get it back into forever ago. but forever ago is now so... yay.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    @Blain I need Mesa.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    finally got primed vigor after being annoyed and not heartbeating Warframe regularly after they pushed the number of days to get it back into forever ago. but forever ago is now so... yay.

I totally love the Zenith, one of my favorite login rewards. Just got primed shred last week, it's pretty nice.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Harrow is pretty fun

I like how you want to press the attack in order to get the most out of his support skills and Covenant is pretty bomb

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    Noobie question- Mod rank. I have a mod I've maxed out at like 3 ranks. Say Hornet, for example. But I noticed I also have gotten the same Hornet mod that has like 10 ranks. Is there any use I can get out of the maxed 3 rank mod, or is that just a sunk cost for when I when to go 4+ on mod rank for Hornet?

Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Noobie question- Mod rank. I have a mod I've maxed out at like 3 ranks. Say Hornet, for example. But I noticed I also have gotten the same Hornet mod that has like 10 ranks. Is there any use I can get out of the maxed 3 rank mod, or is that just a sunk cost for when I when to go 4+ on mod rank for Hornet?
    @Derrick
    the max rank 3 one is probably a damaged version of a regular mod; you can tell since it has cracks running across it and is always inferior to a normal hornet strike.

for whatever reason DE decided they should give new players damaged mods to "ease" them into the mod system

what that actually does is gimp new players until they get the real versions of these mods

you can sell the damaged version or dissolve it into endo to get some of that sunk endo back, probably

also if you need regular "staple" mods (serration, pressure point, hornet strike, intensify, flow, streamline, stretch, redirection, vitality, steel fiber etc.) let anyone in this thread know and they should be happy to trade them to you

Orphane on
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    also is it just me or does it feel like catalyst/reactor invasions happen way less than they used to now that you can get vandal/wrath weapon parts from them instead

I stockpiled quite a few reactors/catalysts before i took a long break and most of them are now gone; i feel like i got maybe 1 or 2 new ones from invasions and any other ones i got were from gift of the lotus alerts, razorback/balor formorians, and sorties

Orphane on
  • Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    It's possible, but I only trust record keeping on stuff like that as my feelings have led me astray too many times.

The Mesa farming didn't happen. We had a member get cut by a broken dish and one had PC trouble. We'll try again tonight, two hours after the login reward reset.

• Options
    Good luck

Mesa was...a trial for my group of friends

Mesa Prime is probably going to be one of those primes that ends up being easier to acquire (or faster, at least) than regular Mesa

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Just like Excalibur Prime is easier to get than Excalibur.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

Wouldn't that require time travel?

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular

*blink*

I see what you did there.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    AngrySquirrelAngrySquirrel Registered User regular
    I'm still missing several Orokin Vault mods and Lua "Drift" mods on my PC account. Anyone here feel like farming for them sometime? Work and other activities have me tied up today, but I'd be up for some farming tomorrow night. I'll compile the list of what I'm missing shortly as I'm willing to trade for em if someone happens to have some spares.

Live/PSN: IronSquirrel ,, Steam: angrysquirrel
    Battle.net: IronSquirrel#1462
  • Options
    I'm sad that my bow doesn't one hit KO from headshots anymore. Maybe bows are weak against shields? It still splats the all armor guys pretty good, but they are all lower level where I am right now (Earth and Venus). Is that kind of a temporary "Your bow sucks because your mods suck because you suck" kind of thing or is that just how bows are?

I get a lot of enjoyment out of pinning dudes to walls, I have to say. On the punch through damage %, is that the chance it will go completely through the obstacle, or the amount of damage that always goes through? I mean, say you've got 2 mooks standing in a line. If my bow does 100 damage with 20% punch through, does that mean mook 1 takes 100 damage, and mook 2 has a 20% chance to take 100 damage, or do it mean mook 1 takes 100 damage, and mook 2 takes 20 damage?

My goal is to make a 3 mook wall decoration with a single shot and I'm wondering how realistic that ideal is, basically.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    What are your mods like now?

What level are the mobs you're fighting?

edit: Re Punchthrough - Punch-through doesn't give reduced damage to targets hit behind them. What it would do is roll separately for them, including statuses.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

cheeky fucker

• Options
    Well, I have the busted damage boosting mod maxed out (so like, 3 dots? Serration). I'll need to grind up better mod rank. And I just have the MK-1 Paris bow. Is the regular Paris much better? And I have a punch through mod on there (like level 1) and I think either a fast hands and/or an element. I'm basically science dog when it comes to the mods.

I don't want to give up the stealth and leading headshots. I just find that really fun. I did buy the starter assault rifle though, because I was playing with my friend (also new) and he's just destroying with a shotgun. I want to at least feel like I'm contributing.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Well, I have the busted damage boosting mod maxed out (so like, 3 dots? Serration). I'll need to grind up better mod rank. And I just have the MK-1 Paris bow. Is the regular Paris much better? And I have a punch through mod on there (like level 1) and I think either a fast hands and/or an element. I'm basically science dog when it comes to the mods.

I don't want to give up the stealth and leading headshots. I just find that really fun. I did buy the starter assault rifle though, because I was playing with my friend (also new) and he's just destroying with a shotgun. I want to at least feel like I'm contributing.

Yeah, you definitely would be reaching the limits of a Damaged Serration mod's benefit. Do you have any baseline elemental mods? They'd up the damage too. I would suggest maxing out your elemental mods before your serration, as it would be cheaper.

The MK-1 Paris is serviceable, but like most weapons it's the mods that make them, then the formas for moar mods. Paris is a slight upgrade over the MK-1 Paris, which is weaker than the Paris Prime.

The effectiveness of bows is kind of specific to the enemy you're fighting, though the threshold where this really matters is well beyond a lot of the well-travelled content in the game. Paris are punctures IIRC, Dread is a slash is Cernos are impact. Then you have the Lenz which is just explosives everywhere.

edit: if you get serration, taking it up to maybe 7 should be good for a while. Maybe 5?

edit2: Puncture is good vs armor (Most Grineer), Slash is good vs flesh (Most Infested), Impact is good vs Shields (Corpus, misc others)

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    AngrySquirrelAngrySquirrel Registered User regular
    edited December 2017

First off welcome to Warframe. I hope you enjoy your time here. It sounds like you would love the Attica and the build I use for it. This would be a longer term goal for you as it requires a potato and several forma (5 I think) as well as some mods that will require a bit of farming. However, if you want to have fun leading shots and pinning every enemy in the room to the wall with a silent automatic crossbow it's hard to beat: http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Attica/t_30_22232030_132-1-5-137-0-10-138-6-5-140-5-5-141-7-5-150-2-10-159-4-5-405-3-5_137-7-132-8-150-8-405-5-159-5-140-9-138-6-141-11/en/2-0-46/71031/0

If you want help obtaining some of these mods I'd be glad to do so and can probably pass along a few I have extras of. I'm a shameless shill for the Attica.

Edit: I'm PC currently, but have an Xbox One account as well if you are over that way.

AngrySquirrel on
    Live/PSN: IronSquirrel ,, Steam: angrysquirrel
    Battle.net: IronSquirrel#1462
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I'm sad that my bow doesn't one hit KO from headshots anymore. Maybe bows are weak against shields? It still splats the all armor guys pretty good, but they are all lower level where I am right now (Earth and Venus). Is that kind of a temporary "Your bow sucks because your mods suck because you suck" kind of thing or is that just how bows are?

I get a lot of enjoyment out of pinning dudes to walls, I have to say. On the punch through damage %, is that the chance it will go completely through the obstacle, or the amount of damage that always goes through? I mean, say you've got 2 mooks standing in a line. If my bow does 100 damage with 20% punch through, does that mean mook 1 takes 100 damage, and mook 2 has a 20% chance to take 100 damage, or do it mean mook 1 takes 100 damage, and mook 2 takes 20 damage?

My goal is to make a 3 mook wall decoration with a single shot and I'm wondering how realistic that ideal is, basically.

Guess it's time to give you the Damage 2.0 primer, *Breathes deep*

In Warframe there are three Physical damage types (Impact, Puncture and Slash, often shorten to IPS), four Single-element damage (Heat, Cold, Toxin and Electric) and six combined element damage (Blast, Gas, Radiation, Viral, Magnetic and Corrosive). There are also the unspecific types of "Finisher" and <redacted> which are achievable based on certain conditions. Each has things they are strong against, things they are weak against, and a status proc effect that can trigger. Knowing which types are good against what and what status procs are useful is key to maximizing the damage and in some cases survivability of your loadout.

Finisher damage is the damage type of, well, Finisher moves. Whenever you preform a stealth or counterattack (but not ground) finisher, your weapon does 100% of its damage as finisher damage which ignores all shields and armor. It has no status proc. It is good against everything, and why Radial Blind is awesome (Blind opens enemies up to finishers).

Impact damage is good against shields, okay against most armor, and weak against flesh, its status effect is to stagger the enemy, which will interrupt whatever the enemy is doing it and (sometimes bordering on rarely) leave it open to counterattack finisher moves from your melee weapon. It is the prefered physical damage type for Corpus with it's shields.

Puncture is good against armor (particularly Ferrite Armor, which is the armor of most basic Grineer units), okay against flesh, and bad against shields. Status effect is to reduce the amount of damage the enemy does. This makes in great for Grinner.

Slash is good against Flesh, okay against shields, but terrible against armor. Status effect is a Dot for 7 ticks over 6 seconds that does 35% of your weapon's damage as Finisher damage, bypassing shields and ignoring armor. Nominally Slash is best against the Infested, but if you can get the proc to happen regularly, it becomes good against anything.

Heat is great against flesh, especially infested flesh, and its only weakness is the Proto shields of Bosses and some specialized Corpus units (like Tech, Nulifiers and Snipers) Its status proc is a Dot that does 50% of your base damage + 50% of your Heat damage per tick as Heat damage for 7 ticks over 6 seconds (If you are wondering if a weapon that's 100% heat damage would do 100% of it's damage per tick, the answer is yes). Most enemies also flail their arms wildly because they are on fire.

Cold is great against basic shields and good against the Alloy armor for Bosses and Grineer (Bombards, Napalms and Elite Lancers) but terrible against most Infested enemies. Its proc slows the enemy down by 50% for 6 seconds. This makes it a good "all-rounder" type for most missions, as long as you remember to swap it out for Heat whenever you do infested missions.

Toxin is fuckballs amazing against shields, because it ignores them entirely, and great against Corpus non-machines and basic Grineer units, but like cold, is terrible against infested. Its proc is much like Heat's a Dot that's 50% weapon damage + 50% toxin damage per tick as toxin damage for 7 ticks over 6 seconds. You will love using it, and absolutely hate getting hit with it.

Electric is great against robots and machines, terrible against Alloy Armor, and that's it. Its proc is a chain lightning effect that does, you guessed it, 50% base + 50% electic damage to everyone within 3 meters and stuns them all for about 6 seconds. No DoT though.

Blast is the combined element of Heat + Cold, is good against the specialized Infested units (particularly Ancients) but not as good against basic armor. It ragdolls stuff when it procs.

Gas is Heat+Toxin. It is great against Infested, but not much else. Its proc effect is an AoE gas cloud that does Toxin damage, with a toxin proc equal to the amount of toxin damage that makes up the gas damage. This means that Gas weapons with a high status chance are good against Corpus as well.

Radiation (Heat+Electic) beats the everloving crap of the Alloy armor of specialized and late-game Grineer units and most bosses. Its proc is a confuse effect that makes them start shooting other enemies as well as you, and be considered as possible enemies by those not affected as well. It's worth noting that if you get rad proc'd, you become open to and a possible target of friendly fire damage by fellow players, make of it as you will.

Viral is Cold + Toxin, does excellent damage against any non-Infested flesh&blood units (once you get pass their armor or shields) but not that good against infested. Its proc halves the current and max health of the target for 6 seconds. If the enemy isn't dead before the effect wears off, the lost health is fully restored.

Magnetic (Cold + Electric) does amazing damage against all types of shields, but poor damage against Alloy armored units. Its proc reduces shields by 3/4 for 4 seconds, much like viral and health. For Tenno, it also reduces your energy pool by 1/4 of your max, which is why Ancient Disruptors are pure concentrated evil second only to Corpus Nulifiers.

Corrosive (Toxin + electric) does amazing damage to basic armor and Ancient-type infested, but terrible damage against the Proto Shields used by bosses and special Corpus units. Its status proc is a stackable armor of 25% of the current armor type. This reduction is permament, but luckily, if it happens to you, it's only for 8 seconds.

Finally <redacted> which you will get to use after completing the quest War Within when you are <redacted>. It has no bonuses or penalties against anything, and its status proc is a mini bullet attractor field which draws fire to that enemy. Its real use is against the Sentient enemy type, which is the type for the eidolons in the Plains as well as <redacted> and <redacted>, as it lets you actually kill the Vombalysts, do damage to the shield of the Teralyst, and get rid of the most annoying mechanic of the other two.

Combined elements come about when you put two elemental damage mods of two different types on your weapon. How they combine depends on their order, starting at the top left and going like reading a book. All mods of those two damage types combine, so it's not possible to have, for example, Blast + Heat or Corrosive + Viral if you happen to have a second type of mod that adds elemental damage. If a weapon already does a single element damage type, it can combine with elemental mods, but mods will take priority (I.e. If you put a Toxin mod on an Ignus, which does Heat damage, it will do gas damage, but if you put a Electric mod as well, it will do Heat + Corrosive. If you put in a Heat mod before the electric mod, then it will do Gas + Electric.)

When it comes to what status effect you get when you have a status proc, each damage your weapon does gets a chance based on the relative % of the weapons damage they make up, with IPS damage getting counted as 4x the actually amount (So a gun that does 50% IPS and 50% elemental actually procs one of the IPS types 4 times out of 5) However, since you will eventually start modding weapons that do the majority of their damage as elemental damage, even if the weapon initially did 100% IPS damage, in practice you can be reasonably certain that the elemental proc(s) will pop up regularly.

*exhales*

In your situation, I'm guessing you're using the mk-1 Paris. It does primary puncture damage, so it will preform much better against armored Grineer than shielded Corpus. If you want to stick to bows, there is the Cernos, which does Impact damage; you should be able to get the same sort of effect against Corpus as you did against Grineer with the Paris.

As for the 3 Mooks to a wall, What you need for your bow is Shred, which you can earn on your own doing Nightmare missions that start at the 16-25 level range. With it maxed a fully changed bow can do it to about 4 mooks, and the fire rate bonus it give you will help with those times where you're stuck with a bow in a gunfight.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Foefaller wrote:
    Radiation (Heat+Electic) beats the everloving crap of the Alloy armor of specialized and late-game Grineer units and most bosses. It's proc is a confuse effect that makes them start shooting other enemies as well as you, and be considered as possible enemies by those not affected as well. It's worth noting that if you get rad proc'd, you become open to and a possible target of friendly fire damage by fellow players, make of it as you will.

Ahhhhhhh

@squall99x and I were doing the sortie the other night which ended in an Interception in which all the capture points were covered in radiation. So of course some asshole playing Ivara decided to be a trolling dipshit and run around killing us as we attempted to capture points. We couldn't figure out how they were doing it, but that would explain it.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    metaghost wrote: »
    Foefaller wrote:
    Radiation (Heat+Electic) beats the everloving crap of the Alloy armor of specialized and late-game Grineer units and most bosses. It's proc is a confuse effect that makes them start shooting other enemies as well as you, and be considered as possible enemies by those not affected as well. It's worth noting that if you get rad proc'd, you become open to and a possible target of friendly fire damage by fellow players, make of it as you will.

Ahhhhhhh

squall99x and I were doing the sortie the other night which ended in an Interception in which all the capture points were covered in radiation. So of course some asshole playing Ivara decided to be a trolling dipshit and run around killing us as we attempted to capture points. We couldn't figure out how they were doing it, but that would explain it.

Well, Foefaller you really explained that a lot more than I did. :P

And... it's... hard not to kill your teammates when radiation procs are available. Tanking death orbs lasers for procs...

this is why I don't play with CB anymore. have to kill him.

what gun were they using? sometimes it happens unintentionally when you have a gun that can paint at least half a tile with AoE damage through walls and whatnot?

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    No, this person was explicitly killing us and teabagging.

• Options
    metaghost wrote: »
    No, this person was explicitly killing us and teabagging.

They just added a report player option with the last update, just right click on the name (either from the chatroom in mission or the recent player screen in social).

Might not help if it was too far ago, but at least now you can make sure the right people know when it happens again.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm still missing several Orokin Vault mods and Lua "Drift" mods on my PC account. Anyone here feel like farming for them sometime? Work and other activities have me tied up today, but I'd be up for some farming tomorrow night. I'll compile the list of what I'm missing shortly as I'm willing to trade for em if someone happens to have some spares.

i'm looking to gather extras/duplicates for corrupted mods so I would be interested in doing Orokin Vault farming - hit me up if/when you are free to do that

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017

What platform are you on? Should be no problem to get you a full set of undamaged mods, at a decent level. Hit me up if you are on PS4.

Edit: Punch through is not a percentage of damage dealt to subsequent enemies, it is the number of meters the projectile will penetrate. This includes pretty much all physical objects (walls, doors, shields, etc) as well as enemy bodies. So in theory if you want maximum wall art, aim for the narrowest part of the enemy. Also if the silence aspect is what you enjoy there are mods for all primary and secondary weapons that render them completely silent. Yes even the ones that explode.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

What platform are you on? Should be no problem to get you a full set of undamaged mods, at a decent level. Hit me up if you are on PS4.

Edit: Punch through is not a percentage of damage dealt to subsequent enemies, it is the number of meters the projectile will penetrate. This includes pretty much all physical objects (walls, doors, shields, etc) as well as enemy bodies. So in theory if you want maximum wall art, aim for the narrowest part of the enemy. Also if the silence aspect is what you enjoy there are mods for all primary and secondary weapons that render them completely silent. Yes even the ones that explode.

In addition, Banshee's passive renders all of her weapons silent without the need for mods. Makes her pretty handy on the plains, being able to take bad mans out quietly regardless of weapon

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »

In addition, Banshee's passive renders all of her weapons silent without the need for mods. Makes her pretty handy on the plains, being able to take bad mans out quietly regardless of weapon

Loki also has an augment mod that makes all weapons silent when he's invisible.

Banshee's can be pretty hilarious though for stealth runs though, even though she has no invisibility ability like Loki, Ash or Ivara. Apparently, if an enemy is under the effect of Silence, you can get stealth kills with weapons that don't kill in one hit, because apparently they no longer become alert to being shot at.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.