As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

deleuze and [chat]tari

19495969798100»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Page 100!

FUTUREWARCULT CHAT

THIS IS DEAD ORBIT TURF

WE'RE DITCHING THIS LOST THREAD

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Ive seen the JJ Watt donated 40 million to hurricane relief so why is Kaep man of the year meme all over the past couple days. Its sad really as most of them say straight out he donated the money himself when he just started the fundraiser.

Watt has the best pr people out there, real lunch pail hard working grinders.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Down the rabbit hole we go.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    So is honest trailers in the same heap as cinema sins? They are basically both the same schtick.

Each Honest Trailers is 4 minutes long so, no, Honest Trailers is only a quarter as grating.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    F
    U
    T
    U
    R. R
    E. A. C
    W. U
    L
    T

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I posit that Dead Orbit is the only Faction that Mr. Rogers would even consider joining.
    They are not the Nihlists some accuse them of being. They simply do not see a future for humanity on Earth. But that's the sticking point. ON EARTH. I.E. we need to gtfo.

New Monarchy are Fascists and I can't see Fred holding it down with space nazis, and Future War Cult is literally big government nuke them before they nuke you warmongering.

Fred Rogers is Dead Orbit all day long, fight me irl.

FWC also has a literal time travelling seer feeding them information though so

Maybe we should listen to them a little more closely

Wait what's all this
    http://www.ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-future-war-cult

What are ghost fragments?
    In Destiny 1, you could find dead ghosts scattered around the world that failed to find their guardians, and if you found them you could revive them, which would give you grimoire cards. The grimoire was a collection of cards like the one linked, accessible on the bungie site. People complained about them under the basis of "the story not being in the game" and so in Destiny 2 they were replaced with those scannables and the lore tabs on certain gear.
    That sounds totally awesome, why are people dumb.

Also credeiki this guy whose name is Byf makes lore videos and they are generally pleasant to listen to as long as you can forgive the occasional misuse of a fancy word while endeavoring to sound portentous (I almost- almost- cannot).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jARntD4auo for Arecibo in particular

Byf is gooooood.

The grimoire cards are cool but don't really paint a complete picture. Byf takes those pieces and fills in the gaps for you.
    I haven't watched this yet, but my girlfriend and I came across one of these in a random cave and just stood there listening to it like wut.

Later on I found a scannable that looked like it had pieces of a music box and some notes and the ghost said it had something to do with Asher tinkering with stuff, I think?

Actually we should all go to the Destiny thread let's go bring all your weapons.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Page 100!

FUTUREWARCULT CHAT

THIS IS DEAD ORBIT TURF

New Monarchy is liek "hay, can I sit wid u guyz? No? OK, I'll be right over there. *sad face*"

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Page 100!

FUTUREWARCULT CHAT

THIS IS DEAD ORBIT TURF

THERE IS NO FUTURE BUT NOW. NO TRUTH BUT WAR!

"What does the future bring? We alone have the answer. It has always been war. War between humans. War between species. War between Light and Darkness. War is the fundamental fabric of the universe. Dare we defy it? Will you help us prepare?"
    —Allegiance recruitment speech

#fwc4lyf

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Aw man

All that formatting

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Coinage I swear to you, I need answers about what you know and / or what you think you know about the Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve.

I understand there's a chance you thought you were making a simple joke, but I cannot express to you the shitstorm you may have unwittingly unleashed here, friend.

This can all be resolved with a nice, friendly chat, or this can become an international incident.

Ball is in your court, friend.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    When you think about it, Everest is like the most hardcore communist ever. It literally eats the rich constantly

Who are the Sherpa in this analogy?

Literally the workers

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i haven't played destiny 2
    is this like when anime

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @Hahnsoo1

ELEMENTAL POISON

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Yawn. I am sleep.

Geth, don't you dare give me the next chat.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i would have done it like
    future
    war
    cult

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Yawn. I am sleep.

Geth, don't you dare give me the next chat.

Dooo eeeeeeet

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i haven't played destiny 2
    is this like when anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLsTPQtL2k

Yes.

• Options
    Those Under Armor pants are pretty sick tbh

See also 5.11

• Options
    Didn't Future War Cult go on tour with Mudhoney?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I love how Destiny's big lore youtuber is an off-brand vaati vidya.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I was like oh cool, elements - fire. Also water, wind, earth, cool cool... wait what

poison and void are not elements!

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    I was like oh cool, elements - fire. Also water, wind, earth, cool cool... wait what

poison and void are not elements!

I'm gonna post a sad Grimer now

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    If you like lore videos, I like this dude's 40k videos: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8AaO8zkIoxbUp1_p0rl13g

• Options
    Not elements

Psh

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.1

@DarkPrimus will create the new thread
    @spool32 is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    760306504_mD2ZG-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.