Options

deleuze and [chat]tari

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    it’s loss in two ways!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus

I changed my mind, philosophy is bad again.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    simonwolf

This is a thing of beauty.

Fmr1sz6.png

Is this loss?

Yes, yes it is.

idgi.

I mean, I know it's Loss because 4 panels, but..... I don't understand it at all.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Loss never gets old and I am not sure why.

It is an evergreen meme.

An evermeme if you will.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Organichu wrote: »
    hello bleric how do you do

I drew art for 6 hours today as my job and then I did another commission and sketched for a third commission and then I COULDN'T STOP so I did some art homework and now my hand and eyes hurt how are you, sir?

OH also I watched a video about how to get hired in the animation industry and all it was was 7 minutes of The Void

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    the only reason I'm not drawing is my tablet ran out of charge

oh also I have a new-to-me laptop and I am super excited to have it but have not had time to install all my art programs on it yet hhh

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    simonwolf

Fmr1sz6.png

Is this loss?

Yes, yes it is.

idgi.

I mean, I know it's Loss because 4 panels, but..... I don't understand it at all.

It's a Fools Mate. The fastest possible checkmate in chess. In the fourth panel white has lost.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    simonwolf

Fmr1sz6.png

Is this loss?

Yes, yes it is.

idgi.

It's a Fools Mate. The fastest possible checkmate in chess. In the fourth panel white has lost.

Yeah, I got that much, but I don't see how it relates to the meme.

• Options
    art homework

djbs6ohunjxc.png

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    kichari-loss.jpg???

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I made the biscuits again, Bleric.

They're very tasty. your recipe is good. 5/5 (successful batches)

• Options

ohhh omg awesome I'm glad that that recipe is seeing use ^^

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
  • Options

ohhh omg awesome I'm glad that that recipe is seeing use ^^

It's a good recipe!

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Philosophy, like everything else in life, is what you make of it

• Options
    it's 11/11, 11:11

sugoi~

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    it's 11/11, 11:11

sugoi~

and now it never will be again

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    artefakt

• Options

but the whole reason i order take out is i don’t feel like making anything

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    d:os2 tactical difficulty is hard
    i should probably stop hording consumables

It gets easier once you have a ton of skills

But that early game when all you have are bucket helmets is tough

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

I drew art for 6 hours today as my job and then I did another commission and sketched for a third commission and then I COULDN'T STOP so I did some art homework and now my hand and eyes hurt how are you, sir?

OH also I watched a video about how to get hired in the animation industry and all it was was 7 minutes of The Void

dang. the future is scary.

hmm i am mostly bad. i did kickstart a product which i now have and it does solve the problem it was trying to solve but it introduces a big dumb flaw so poop.

on monday i have work before class so i have to be up at 4am and get home from class at 11pm ;_;

several of my favorite coworkers went to dinner and didn't invite me which flared some social anxiety

also i'm registering for classes and facing existential horror

but i've been drawing some which is noice

• Options
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Ireland vs Denmark was a bad game of football

I’m glad we didn’t lose, but going into Tuesday at 0-0 has my nerves shot

i don't care about sports so it wouldn't have happened anyway but I guess I am extra glad I didn't take my neighbour up on the offer to go over there and watch it

solitary beer and video games was a better evening for sure

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    artefakt

continuously running bits of text through a string of google translate-permutations until all coherence has been ground away is my literary aesthetic

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

but the whole reason i order take out is i don’t feel like making anything

Then you can be a nihilist

• Options
    edited November 2017

hmm i am mostly bad. i did kickstart a product which i now have and it does solve the problem it was trying to solve but it introduces a big dumb flaw so poop.

on monday i have work before class so i have to be up at 4am and get home from class at 11pm ;_;

several of my favorite coworkers went to dinner and didn't invite me which flared some social anxiety

if it helps ur existential class sign up horror I actually forgot to sign up for classes for next semester and didn't realize that until I was sitting in a meeting with the professor whose class I want to be in and I was like "oh yeah, class sign ups, I'm going to take yours - I got a good time, 3pm, that's on Friday right?" and he looked at me

with the greatest pity

I have ever seen

before saying

"No, that was .. monday .."

(I am now 11th on the waitlist)

(don't worry though I'm a senior I'll get in)

oh also re: anxiety, I got a clonazepam prescription!!

further also: show me ur art

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    i have a pal who goes to shows around town all the time and he’ll be like

hey house show in the middle of the suburbs in fifteen minutes you should come

that sounds awful why don’t you ever invite me to the ones downtown that won’t be full of high schoolers and get raided by the cops?

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
  • Options

if it helps ur existential class sign up horror I actually forgot to sign up for classes for next semester and didn't realize that until I was sitting in a meeting with the professor whose class I want to be in and I was like "oh yeah, class sign ups, I'm going to take yours - I got a good time, 3pm, that's on Friday right?" and he looked at me

with the greatest pity

I have ever seen

before saying

it is not at a point yeah where i wanna show it to anyone. i know people can be real self effacing about art but it's genuinely like, stick figures bad. i have never drawn before

BUT I AM TRYING

• Options

with the greatest pity

I have ever seen

before saying

it is not at a point yeah where i wanna show it to anyone. i know people can be real self effacing about art but it's genuinely like, stick figures bad. i have never drawn before

BUT I AM TRYING

Stick to it!

The best thing I can tell you is to stick to it! Start small and grow from there!

also drawing from life is good.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Ok fastest possible checkmate as loss.jpg is pretty great.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    what i like to do is get incredible, professional drawings or paintings and then just in public (intentionally sitting upright, working around the edge of the work so my body/arm aren't obscuring it) go over some lines, fill in extra shading etc

people think i'm an artist

i feel beautiful

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Hmm this Starbucks iced coffee is decent.

• Options
    ok but seriously, will you make artefakt and violent crime?

i will show you wine

• Options
    Also, Chu, when you're ready to share your art, I'd love to see it.

You can make great stuff!

And even if the stuff you make isn't as great as you want, remember why you do it. I assume it's because you enjoy it.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

with the greatest pity

I have ever seen

before saying

benzos are really impressive Imo

• Options
    Also, Chu, when you're ready to share your art, I'd love to see it.

You can make great stuff!

And even if the stuff you make isn't as great as you want, remember why you do it. I assume it's because you enjoy it.

hmm idk if i enjoy it mechanically. too early to say. i like the idea of it tho. working on several create-things skills right now (cooking, drawing, running to CREATE THAT BODY Y'ALL)

• Options
    what i like to do is get incredible, professional drawings or paintings and then just in public (intentionally sitting upright, working around the edge of the work so my body/arm aren't obscuring it) go over some lines, fill in extra shading etc

people think i'm an artist

i feel beautiful

chu commissions morse's gallery of the louvre:

morse-630px.jpg

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Yay my roleplaying game met again. This GM legit makes us laugh out loud, but we're on push to talk so he doesn't always get the validation of hearing it. I wonder if I should press ctrl when I'm dying laughing so that he knows (I did tell him in discord chat when husband came *this* close to spitting out his tea cause of the way this NPC was being).

And my good friend/Boston roommate is playing the sort of character that he would have been super disruptive with in the past but now he's totally self-aware about it and playing it almost as a parody of himself, and letting people in the party play off him*, and it's great!

*eg, we had this teenage Doomguard prisoner who's also my character's neighbor. My friend who is playing an angel (lantern archon) is like, we should take her in to prison. I'm like, hey, we just got temporarily deputized as local police, and I live right by her, so how about we put her on on probation/house arrest and I'll make sure she doesn't get into trouble (read: just gonna let her go home, w/e). He's like, oh, ok, good idea!
    In the past we would have actually fought over this and gotten angry a little irl, but now he's having a fun roleplaying as lawful stupid/naive, I'm having fun roleplaying my character's ethics, we let him escort a different prisoner we didn't care about to go fill out paperwork for some weapons smuggling and get caught in Sigil bureacracy so his character would be happy, and everyone just has a better time.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Hmm this Starbucks iced coffee is decent.

I had a latte from there earlier. It was underwhelming and I don't think I will get one from them again.

This discussion has been closed.