Options

deleuze and [chat]tari

1457910100

Posts

  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Good lord I cannot handle videos with that super jacked-up audio

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMNCwvb_dUc

    It's like, this is interesting!

    SCRAPE SCRAPE SCRAPE

    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQ5JbmC4b0

    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    meh, mine sleep all night

    no it's the animals in the house

    my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    meh, mine sleep all night

    no it's the animals in the house

    my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

    she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    have you considered drugs? there's ways of making that happen.

    lots of them are legal, in places, possibly with a prescription or membership in a tribal people with protected religious sacraments.

    I think one of I can't believe it not a ketamine analogs is still legal.

    redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    meh, mine sleep all night

    no it's the animals in the house

    my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

    she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

    half the animals in the house are hers

    it's actually leading to some friction between me and her because I'm already the one who wakes up to take the dogs out in the middle of the night and feed them breakfast in the morning.

    she is not doing her fair share here and it's goddamn irritating because in these scenarios, she can actually get back to sleep after the task. Once I'm awake I'm awake.

  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    meh, mine sleep all night

    no it's the animals in the house

    my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

    she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

    half the animals in the house are hers

    it's actually leading to some friction between me and her because I'm already the one who wakes up to take the dogs out in the middle of the night and feed them breakfast in the morning.

    she is not doing her fair share here and it's goddamn irritating because in these scenarios, she can actually get back to sleep after the task. Once I'm awake I'm awake.

    like with children, when they're being a nuisance they're "your son" etc

    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki I recommend the surge if you like dark souls

    I know you didn’t like the trial but there’s a lot of weapons and a free dlc drops 10 fire/ice weapons over the course of the game. There’s a fair amount of gear sets and I’m not so far.

    It’s definitely a tight packed map w shortcuts so far

    Super worth $24 on sale right now

  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

    I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

    meh, mine sleep all night

    no it's the animals in the house

    my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

    she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

    half the animals in the house are hers

    it's actually leading to some friction between me and her because I'm already the one who wakes up to take the dogs out in the middle of the night and feed them breakfast in the morning.

    she is not doing her fair share here and it's goddamn irritating because in these scenarios, she can actually get back to sleep after the task. Once I'm awake I'm awake.

    like with children, when they're being a nuisance they're "your son" etc

    well no, she's pretty good about that. she's all around pretty good about most stuff.

    except this and housework, and the housework doesn't bug me.

    *goes and makes second cup of coffee*

  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Oh is that the sci fi Lords of the Fallen?

    I wasn't sure it had been released yet
    I remember lots of hype but then nothing

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Plus HDR 60fps

    Gimme gimme

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Oh is that the sci fi Lords of the Fallen?

    I wasn't sure it had been released yet
    I remember lots of hype but then nothing

    It is a fun game. And it is Xbox one X enhanced for his and hers pleasure

    It’s got performance and visual modes

    Performance is 60fps, hdr and 1800p which just looks fucking awesome so I dunno what visual mode looks like cause who cares

  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    fuck that buy a ps4 and bloodborne

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @So It Goes baby who has a baby, chromeo has a new video

    It’s about juice

    https://youtu.be/4j-ED6tL85o

    He’s given me a new old swagger to my step. Unsure if I like this song much yet. It’s definitey chromeo.

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    fuck that buy a ps4 and bloodborne

    I literally did that for that 2.5 years ago old news

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Dark souls 3 runs so good on the X bro

  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    fuck that buy a ps4 and bloodborne

    I literally did that for that 2.5 years ago old news

    you're so vain

  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

    but Im ready for the challenge

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Nioh on pc or PS4? It’s fine. Don’t worry about stats or a build until ng++

    Trust me the game gets amazinglyer at ng+ and not a drag

    I fucking love Nioh

  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

    but Im ready for the challenge
    nioh is a lot more gear based

    if your stuff is good you can generally have a pretty easy time

  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Nioh on pc or PS4? It’s fine. Don’t worry about stats or a build until ng++

    Trust me the game gets amazinglyer at ng+ and not a drag

    I fucking love Nioh

    PC

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ninja Gaiden Black is better than me. We’ve all grown soft.

    Even you El

  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Good morning, carbon-based entities and everyone else

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

    but Im ready for the challenge
    nioh is a lot more gear based

    if your stuff is good you can generally have a pretty easy time

    Until everything one shots you and you’re like oh

    I should git gud

    And the game allows you to

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Sal and I both said no to each other for maybe the first time

    She wouldn’t go get the board game from my car

    I wouldn’t please her sexually more

    Equal sacrifice

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Sir Landshark fights above

  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

    but Im ready for the challenge
    nioh is a lot more gear based

    if your stuff is good you can generally have a pretty easy time

    Until everything one shots you and you’re like oh

    I should git gud

    And the game allows you to

    hm i did ng+ and never hit a point where i was getting one shot on the regular

    i'm sure it happens eventually given the forty difficulty modes it has

  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Sal and I both said no to each other for maybe the first time

    She wouldn’t go get the board game from my car

    I wouldn’t please her sexually more

    Equal sacrifice

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

    but Im ready for the challenge
    nioh is a lot more gear based

    if your stuff is good you can generally have a pretty easy time

    Until everything one shots you and you’re like oh

    I should git gud

    And the game allows you to

    hm i did ng+ and never hit a point where i was getting one shot on the regular

    i'm sure it happens eventually given the forty difficulty modes it has

    It won’t happen until way of the wise apparently

    I’m way of the demon

    It has 5 modes

    That’s 4 and 3 respectively. Last is way of the Nioh.

  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Sal and I both said no to each other for maybe the first time

    She wouldn’t go get the board game from my car

    I wouldn’t please her sexually more

    Equal sacrifice
    i mean to be fair

    why would she expect you to start now after all this time

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    BR, if you want this booty more you gotta run down to my car to grab pandemic legacy and agree to play it and not be a huge baby

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sal and I both said no to each other for maybe the first time

    She wouldn’t go get the board game from my car

    I wouldn’t please her sexually more

    Equal sacrifice
    i mean to be fair

    why would she expect you to start now after all this time

    I am helped by her knowing no other men.

    Except that’s given her WAY TOO HIGH EXPECATIONS INSTEAD IT IS THE WORST

    why couldn’t a thousand men have let her down previously

    Also gotta tag @Sir Landshark again

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    HOly shit this YouTube song is spatial sound

    What the fuck it’s from like 2006-7

    God I love Dolby atmos

  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I could either go to bed, hopefully be a bit better rested tomorrow than I was today, and maybe get out of this mood where I kinda wish everyone was dead, or I could keep listlessly wandering forums
    it's a tough decision

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    You don’t want me to die. You laughed at all of my jokes during that stupid bath challenge.

  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Preacher @visiblehowl @Jacobkosh how do you feel about this crazy ex season?

    Some amazing songs but I’m kinda lukewarm.

    Let’s generalize about men and the buzzing in the bathroom were perfect

    Okay and maybe that zoo song is genius and I need to appreciate it more. It’s so Drake it hurts.

  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    You don’t want me to die. You laughed at all of my jokes during that stupid bath challenge.
    I mean yeah, I don't, but I also don't know you very well.

This discussion has been closed.