Options

deleuze and [chat]tari

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Good lord I cannot handle videos with that super jacked-up audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMNCwvb_dUc

It's like, this is interesting!

SCRAPE SCRAPE SCRAPE

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    one day I'll sleep an entire night through and nothing and no one will be able to stop me

I recommend children for really elevating this to the status of a grand fantasy

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY I SEE I SAY I SAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQ5JbmC4b0

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

meh, mine sleep all night

no it's the animals in the house

my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

• Options

my new cat, Earl, wants to come upstairs and sleep in bed with me and the wife. One of the other cats, Sprocket, -owns- the upstairs. This leads to howling and her chasing him downstairs, which wakes up the dogs, which wake up the people, and then my wife tells me to go deal with it and promptly goes back asleep.

she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017

have you considered drugs? there's ways of making that happen.

lots of them are legal, in places, possibly with a prescription or membership in a tribal people with protected religious sacraments.

I think one of I can't believe it not a ketamine analogs is still legal.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

she gets extra points for perfect form if she mumbles something along the lines of "your dogs are making a racket"

half the animals in the house are hers

it's actually leading to some friction between me and her because I'm already the one who wakes up to take the dogs out in the middle of the night and feed them breakfast in the morning.

she is not doing her fair share here and it's goddamn irritating because in these scenarios, she can actually get back to sleep after the task. Once I'm awake I'm awake.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options

it's actually leading to some friction between me and her because I'm already the one who wakes up to take the dogs out in the middle of the night and feed them breakfast in the morning.

she is not doing her fair share here and it's goddamn irritating because in these scenarios, she can actually get back to sleep after the task. Once I'm awake I'm awake.

like with children, when they're being a nuisance they're "your son" etc

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @elki I recommend the surge if you like dark souls

I know you didn’t like the trial but there’s a lot of weapons and a free dlc drops 10 fire/ice weapons over the course of the game. There’s a fair amount of gear sets and I’m not so far.

It’s definitely a tight packed map w shortcuts so far

Super worth $24 on sale right now

• Options

like with children, when they're being a nuisance they're "your son" etc

well no, she's pretty good about that. she's all around pretty good about most stuff.

except this and housework, and the housework doesn't bug me.

*goes and makes second cup of coffee*

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Oh is that the sci fi Lords of the Fallen?

I wasn't sure it had been released yet
    I remember lots of hype but then nothing

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Plus HDR 60fps

Gimme gimme

• Options
    Oh is that the sci fi Lords of the Fallen?

I wasn't sure it had been released yet
    I remember lots of hype but then nothing

It is a fun game. And it is Xbox one X enhanced for his and hers pleasure

It’s got performance and visual modes

Performance is 60fps, hdr and 1800p which just looks fucking awesome so I dunno what visual mode looks like cause who cares

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    fuck that buy a ps4 and bloodborne

• Options
    @So It Goes baby who has a baby, chromeo has a new video

It’s about juice

https://youtu.be/4j-ED6tL85o

He’s given me a new old swagger to my step. Unsure if I like this song much yet. It’s definitey chromeo.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

I literally did that for that 2.5 years ago old news

• Options
    Dark souls 3 runs so good on the X bro

• Options

I literally did that for that 2.5 years ago old news

you're so vain

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    NiOh is going to ruin my pooper I know it.

but Im ready for the challenge

• Options
    Nioh on pc or PS4? It’s fine. Don’t worry about stats or a build until ng++

Trust me the game gets amazinglyer at ng+ and not a drag

I fucking love Nioh

• Options

nioh is a lot more gear based

if your stuff is good you can generally have a pretty easy time

• Options
    Nioh on pc or PS4? It’s fine. Don’t worry about stats or a build until ng++

Trust me the game gets amazinglyer at ng+ and not a drag

I fucking love Nioh

PC

• Options
    Ninja Gaiden Black is better than me. We’ve all grown soft.

Even you El

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Good morning, carbon-based entities and everyone else

• Options

Until everything one shots you and you’re like oh

I should git gud

And the game allows you to

• Options
    Sal and I both said no to each other for maybe the first time

She wouldn’t go get the board game from my car

I wouldn’t please her sexually more

Equal sacrifice

• Options
    @Sir Landshark fights above

• Options

I should git gud

hm i did ng+ and never hit a point where i was getting one shot on the regular

i'm sure it happens eventually given the forty difficulty modes it has

• Options

Equal sacrifice

• Options

I should git gud

hm i did ng+ and never hit a point where i was getting one shot on the regular

i'm sure it happens eventually given the forty difficulty modes it has

It won’t happen until way of the wise apparently

I’m way of the demon

It has 5 modes

That’s 4 and 3 respectively. Last is way of the Nioh.

• Options

Equal sacrifice
    i mean to be fair

why would she expect you to start now after all this time

• Options
    BR, if you want this booty more you gotta run down to my car to grab pandemic legacy and agree to play it and not be a huge baby

• Options

Equal sacrifice
    i mean to be fair

why would she expect you to start now after all this time

I am helped by her knowing no other men.

Except that’s given her WAY TOO HIGH EXPECATIONS INSTEAD IT IS THE WORST

why couldn’t a thousand men have let her down previously

Also gotta tag @Sir Landshark again

• Options
    HOly shit this YouTube song is spatial sound

What the fuck it’s from like 2006-7

God I love Dolby atmos

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I could either go to bed, hopefully be a bit better rested tomorrow than I was today, and maybe get out of this mood where I kinda wish everyone was dead, or I could keep listlessly wandering forums
    it's a tough decision

• Options
    You don’t want me to die. You laughed at all of my jokes during that stupid bath challenge.

• Options
    @Preacher @visiblehowl @Jacobkosh how do you feel about this crazy ex season?

Some amazing songs but I’m kinda lukewarm.

Let’s generalize about men and the buzzing in the bathroom were perfect

Okay and maybe that zoo song is genius and I need to appreciate it more. It’s so Drake it hurts.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    You don’t want me to die. You laughed at all of my jokes during that stupid bath challenge.
    I mean yeah, I don't, but I also don't know you very well.

This discussion has been closed.