[Fire Emblem] The Strategy RPGs at their finest!

1808182838486»

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Can confirm Ashen Wolves Hard is serious mode. Can't reclass into broken combos. Through chapter 6 without losing anyone. MVP that map?
    Retribution. Fuck that line of Bolting mages. 2 dead on the first turn to Byleth and Dimitri doubling their asses back.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    ragnarok7331Maz-
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Can confirm Ashen Wolves Hard is serious mode. Can't reclass into broken combos. Through chapter 6 without losing anyone. MVP that map?
    Retribution. Fuck that line of Bolting mages. 2 dead on the first turn to Byleth and Dimitri doubling their asses back.

That was probably the only time I ever used Pure Water in a Fire Emblem game

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited March 11
    Maz- wrote: »
    Polaritie wrote: »

That was probably the only time I ever used Pure Water in a Fire Emblem game

I just had Linhardt heal through it, but I was strongly considering that.

Working through Ch. 7 now, but its a much easier map overall.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Using cheese tactics in a strategy game on its hardest difficulty setting is the one time I don't feel guilty doing it. It's an understood fact that the AI is going to be using cheese on you, so why the hell should I not leverage every advantage I have to win? I've already beaten the game once on Hard sans cheese, so now, it's all or nothing.

You literally can't hurt my Byleth, AI? On your hardest setting? Well then I guess you shoulda cheesed harder, sucka!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
    Warlock82GnizmoBlackDragon480
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    WotanAnubisPailryder