As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vanilla icons are not showing.

NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
This started happening when the new firefox update happened yesterday/today that revamped a lot of things in firefox.

I cannot see the Notifications, Inbox, Bookmarks, Account Options next to my Name in the top right of the forum page.
Also, I cannot see the agree Smiley or the Awesome Heart on other forumer's reactions in posts. I see their avatar image, just not their reaction.
Nor the icons for the flag, quote, agree, awesome options on people's posts.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
NotoriusBEN on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Not happening to me, anyone else? Firefox users? Bueller?

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    All working fine on my copy of new Firefox

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yeah all that shit is showing up for me with the new version of firefox on windows 10

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    hmmm... then Im at a loss. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I checked my phone and my surface pro which updated and they are working correctly.
    is there somewhere I can go in the registry to figure out if something is wrong? If I can be pointed in the right direction I might be able to figure it out... or I guess just completely wipe firefox from my computer and its registry and start over...

but yes, its annoying. the buttons are there, its just the pictures for the icons dont show up. other webpages are fine. I don't know if its even a setting in my profile that I may/may not have access to that might be the issue

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    did you try clearing your cache yet, that sometimes fixes weird shit with webpages

BahamutZERO.gif