As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Malice [chat] the Palace

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    metal gear solid f5ve upd8te:
    metal gear doggo is best doggo fyi hth

Gooey please @ me for these I don't want to miss this good content

okok

i still need to find a guy so that i can fulton tanks and trucks and whatnot

but now i have my own mercenaries doing mercenary things all around the world!

which also means i am killing commies way more and fultoning commies way less

rip ivan

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    gonna get mah hair cut in a few hours. it's super long, gonna go relatively short. I have a picture of myself with it the length I want which I know they find helpful but I always feel funny showing.

'make me look like this handsome devil'

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2017
    angel olsen-chan

Vanguard on
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Ya did good, loris-chan.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Are any of the Nier Automata PC mods necessary like DSfix was for Dark Souls? Think I'll stream it to get it off my backlog when I finish this rimworld game but want to make sure I've got the best version without spoiling myself.

I think this is by the same guy who did DSfix and is just as essential

The description: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/

The download: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    3 days ago was the anniversary of one of the greatest sporting events of the century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0

We shall always remember it.

And I thought Philly fans were jerk offs.

It was before modern social media, but I remember being very pro-player during the whole affair, in forums. The fans deserved it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    the letter x only survives in the norwegian language in the few places it has managed to cling to life in, despite the language council waging war on it and other weird-ass spellings that come from loanwords

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    the best things to come out of the malace in the palace:
    1. that pic of ron artest punching the dude who is just like :o
    2. ron artest -> metta world peace

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the letter x only survives in the norwegian language in the few places it has managed to cling to life in, despite the language council waging war on it and other weird-ass spellings that come from loanwords

sounds like the language council is trying to keep your people in the dark about where to find treasure. i think it's so they can hoard it all for themselves!

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    ok this HQ trivia host guy is pretty ok im into it

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    So many great moments, are in there. There is like a half second, where you see the panic in the eyes of the guy about to get mistakenly punched by Artest. He comprehends his situation, he's trying to indicate to Artest that he should punch some other guy, but he's mostly frozen in place and then bam he gets it in the face.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

sounds like the language council is trying to keep your people in the dark about where to find treasure. i think it's so they can hoard it all for themselves!

oh we know that already

lindisfarne

and other foreign places that are stupid with how they guard their treasure

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    This is just to say that I strongly dislike the phrase "this is just to say."

You do realize you've gone crazy with power

Let that sink in. Etc etc

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Artestpunchoffaninbrawl.PNG

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Why is it there are a dozen Christmas-themed horror movies but zero Thanksgiving-themed horror movies?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    3 days ago was the anniversary of one of the greatest sporting events of the century.

It was before modern social media, but I remember being very pro-player during the whole affair, in forums. The fans deserved it.

Was this some kind of 10 cent beer night situation?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I should be packing but instead I'm watching Youtube videos.

me, y u do dis

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    This is just to say that I strongly dislike the phrase "this is just to say."

You've gone crazy with power

This Is Just To Say

by William Carlos Williams

I have eaten
    the plums
    that were in
    the icebox

and which
    you were probably
    saving
    for breakfast

Forgive me
    they were delicious
    so sweet
    and so cold

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Are any of the Nier Automata PC mods necessary like DSfix was for Dark Souls? Think I'll stream it to get it off my backlog when I finish this rimworld game but want to make sure I've got the best version without spoiling myself.

The description: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/

The download: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/

Excellent, thanks. Saw this popping up in stories but wasn't sure. Apparently it doesn't work in pirated versions of the game which is controversial for some reason. Finally gonna beat this thing before GOTY discussions I hope.

• Options

me, y u do dis

deep seated latent fear of canned cranberry sauce manifesting itself as procrastination

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

oh we know that already

lindisfarne

Too soon

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    That PA comic was a classic. The notches on the armor were a brilliant touch.

I'm still mad that no one ever made that game

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I'm just sad that never happened at a knicks game where spike lee could have gotten knocked out.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ok this HQ trivia host guy is pretty ok im into it
    Milkshake duck'ed in 3... 2...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

me, y u do dis

deep seated latent fear of canned cranberry sauce manifesting itself as procrastination

i love canned cranberry sauce

i can't eat it this year

my family is going all out on helping me stick to my diet, which on the one hand is great, but on the other hand means i'm missing out on my favorite Thanksgiving foods, especially my mother's stuffing

we're doing fondue which will be fun but still...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

From what I recall the fans definitely deserved it

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Arch wrote: »
    That PA comic was a classic. The notches on the armor were a brilliant touch.

I'm still mad that no one ever made that game

Had EA's Dante's Inferno met its sales goals, I bet it could have been made.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Review, continued

I delivered fruit to a bird and the bird made smoothies for us to enjoy together on the beach. 10/10

My ID is 9133 3651 965 add me

Eddy I sent you a request

Kid Presentable on
  • Options

Excellent, thanks. Saw this popping up in stories but wasn't sure. Apparently it doesn't work in pirated versions of the game which is controversial for some reason. Finally gonna beat this thing before GOTY discussions I hope.

This is interesting. Is it intentional or accidental?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Artestpunchoffaninbrawl.PNG

Perfect.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    hmm

having just watched that video for the first time

I'm not going to say the fans did anything good

but the away team player going into the stands was a dumb, dumb mistake

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

me, y u do dis

i can't eat it this year

my family is going all out on helping me stick to my diet, which on the one hand is great, but on the other hand means i'm missing out on my favorite Thanksgiving foods, especially my mother's stuffing

I make cranberry sauce with artificial sweetener every year (it's really easy to make! That, or cranberry relish), but it's definitely NOT the same as canned cranberry sauce that molds into the shape of the can and goes "Schlorp" when it falls out. There's something about canned cranberry sauce that makes it so much better.

On the other hand, I also made some low carb Pumpkin Cheesecake. It's DELICIOUS and I don't miss pumpkin pie at all.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    ...I actually did not realize that ksi and xi were the same letter and I was just transcribing the way my professor pronounced it ('ksee'). But apparently it is usually written 'xi' and often pronounced 'zai' (rhymes with eye) by americans, for example in the honor society sigma xi.

Not sure what letter I thought xi was...maybe chi...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options

This is interesting. Is it intentional or accidental?

Intentional by the mod developer

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Pocket Camp felt like an inherently exploitative game that still managed to be empty both in terms of soul and content

Also it's so poorly made that it slows down on every single button press and has errors pop up during its interminable loading times

I'll probably keep playing it

Eddy on
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

me, y u do dis

i can't eat it this year

I make cranberry sauce with artificial sweetener every year (it's really easy to make! That, or cranberry relish), but it's definitely NOT the same as canned cranberry sauce that molds into the shape of the can and goes "Schlorp" when it falls out. There's something about canned cranberry sauce that makes it so much better.

On the other hand, I also made some low carb Pumpkin Cheesecake. It's DELICIOUS and I don't miss pumpkin pie at all.

I always make both

cooking up real cranberry sauce is pretty tasty

but I want that canned cranberry jelly, too

you deffo need it for the turkey sandwiches the next day

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    Pocket Camp felt like an inherently exploitative game that still managed to be empty both in terms of soul and content

Also it's so poorly made that it slows down and has errors pop up during its interminable loading times

I'll probably keep playing it

I don't think I've played it enough to bump into any of the edges

I don't want to play a mobile game more than like 15 minutes a day, maybe I will be able to avoid them

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

me, y u do dis

i can't eat it this year

I don't dislike cheesecake, but it's pretty middling among my dessert rankings. I guess I need to develop more of a taste for it, because it makes for an easy lo-carb dessert.

Damn, not going to get my sister's white buttermilk cake, which is my favorite dessert of all time (OF ALL TIME). :(

diabetes sucks kids, don't get it

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.