Options

and the name of the thread is [POD CATS]

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    latest FatT spoilers:
    so Twilight Mirage is now Sigil? fucking, alright. so this is what it feels like being Seen

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

You know what would be really hilarious?

If you could get a PAX panel where every single person who has ever been on Let's Place attends.

This is not just an excuse to get me into PAX, I promise.

Okay but I'd have to leave halfway through

And I'd have to bring my bird

Do they allow birds in convention centers

I'm sure it will be fine.

*Cut to Lucille Bluth*
    "They don't let you have birds in here."

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I vant my bord

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Travis is being a real Bruce Timm on this TAZ

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Travis is very Extra, cant deny that

I just dont seem to find it as insufferable as some people do I guesd

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

Hahaha fuck

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    10 years from now Travis will have married a 10 pound rabbit

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    At this point I can't imagine GB failing to make a great hire. Jeff/Vinny/Brad/Alex/etc are clearly so fucking smart and good at finding people that fit their team.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I'm sure he's fine.

Nope, I was wrong, he's clearly been bodysnatched and replaced by a weird pod-alien. "Nice", "having a good time"? Nice try, Mr. 'Navarro' or should I call you Flzxzysz?

13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    What happened in Hawaii

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    What happened in Hawaii
    There was an emergency alert issued for an incoming ballistic missile attack, explictly saying it was not a drill

38 minutes later it was announced as a mistake

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Wow that’s... Quite a mistake, jeez.

• Options
    What a good time to also be listening to the Willie Dee episode of the Dollop

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    my parents are there too!

"Evacuating hotel. Inbound missile threat. Not a hoax." was not a text I really wanted to see today!

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I called him after and he answered with "welcome to the nuclear Holocaust, how can I help you" and then burst out laughing

• Options
    Listen to the Praying With Anger/Wide Awake episode of Blank Check for a lot of tales of Young Griffy Newman

Whenever you see a movie with a precocious child and go “ugh, no kid is like this”

They were all like Griffin

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Listen to the Praying With Anger/Wide Awake episode of Blank Check for a lot of tales of Young Griffy Newman

Whenever you see a movie with a precocious child and go “ugh, no kid is like this”

They were all like Griffin

One of my favorite Griffin stories is from the War Horse episode, when he convinced his parents to buy him Gushers fruit snacks and then told them to stand back, because his head was going to turn into a large piece of fruit.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Wow that’s... Quite a mistake, jeez.

This shit would be so damaging to my personal well being that I might actually pursue legal action.

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    President EvilPresident Evil Let's Rock Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    I'm sure he's fine.

Nope, I was wrong, he's clearly been bodysnatched and replaced by a weird pod-alien. "Nice", "having a good time"? Nice try, Mr. 'Navarro' or should I call you Flzxzysz?

Trust me, everybody on that island is going to have a “good time” tonight.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    I can't get "Bruce Timm" out if my head listening to this TAZ

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I vant my bord

I vant MY bord!

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    That TAZ was pretty good. Dunno what's up with the Bruce Timm stuff, but I'm really interested in the story Griffin could tell here and I like how he's setting up for these independent characters to sort of naturally cross paths

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I can't get "Bruce Timm" out if my head listening to this TAZ

Why are they spending a lot of time describing nipples and butts or something

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    I can’t get the idea from this Blank Check out of my head that there were “Chevy Chase families” and “Bill Murray families”

I don’t know where my immediate family lands but my mom’s family were ABSOLUTELY a Chevy Chase family

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    kmzkmz Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

"Evacuating hotel. Inbound missile threat. Not a hoax." was not a text I really wanted to see today!

Where exactly are you supposed to evacuate _to_ for something like that?? Are there actually missile bunkers and the like?

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    kmz wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »

Where exactly are you supposed to evacuate _to_ for something like that?? Are there actually missile bunkers and the like?

Certainly for the military bases. For civilians? I don't know, maybe find the nearest underground parking structure.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    You evacuate to the realization that if a nuclear missile was about to fall where you live, you would die

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Whatever that font is that Alex Navarro uses for his twitter handle, it does not work on my phone.

So whenever he tweets, this is what I see it as:

drgwfjilsioe.jpg

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    okay what is the deal with bruce timm as a descriptor

what am i missing here

• Options
    You evacuate to the realization that if a nuclear missile was about to fall where you live, you would die

I figured it was more you evacuate your bowels.

• Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

what am i missing here

Travis' new TAZ character is a lady magician that he seems to be way way too much of a fan of

Bruce Timm has said one of his favorite comic book characters was Zatanna, has drawn explicit fan art of Zatanna, and later married a female magician who kinda looks like Zatanna

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

what am i missing here

Travis' new TAZ character is a lady magician that he seems to be way way too much of a fan of

Bruce Timm has said one of his favorite comic book characters was Zatanna, has drawn explicit fan art of Zatanna, and later married a female magician who kinda looks like Zatanna
    That was Paul Dini

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    They are basically the same to me, Bruce Timm has definitely done the weird explicit drawings thing though right

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Oh yeah he has literal books full of his pin-ups

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I don't think an artist drawing pin-up/cheesecake is enough, by itself, to condemn them.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I don't think anyone's really condemned them, though.

This discussion has been closed.