Options

[Hearthstone] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! GO POST IN THE NEW ONE!!

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    I can't beat warrior Dungeon Run to save my life. Always die to some incredible BS int he final boss *sob*

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    I got Warrior on my 2nd try with a quest deck.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    I remember when we complained about 4 mana 7/7s. So blizzard gave us 0 mana 5/5s.

How naive we were back then.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Roz wrote: »
    I remember when we complained about 4 mana 7/7s. So blizzard gave us 0 mana 5/5s.

How naive we were back then.

To be fair they gave us the first 0 mana 5/5 at the same time they gave us a 4 mana 7/7.
    Kolosus wrote: »
    So I crafted Corridor Creepers. They are just as broken as advertised. Is there ever a reason to mulligan a corridor creeper unless you are against a Hunter?

Nope, keep 'em.

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    I can't beat warrior Dungeon Run to save my life. Always die to some incredible BS int he final boss *sob*

Warrior was hands down the hardest class for me to get the win with.

You need some sort of carry card, like wish, and then you need to draw it.

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Also, found out in arena that if grand archivist pulls shadowmadness the "end of turn" trigger has already happened so you get to keep the minion for awhile.

BSoB on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Dibby wrote: »

Yeah that's been spammed in every Hearthstone chat for days :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

It's the new F O U R M A N A 7 / 7

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    BSoB wrote: »

silly me, deciding I was going to play each class until I beat the dungeon, in select screen order

• Options
    Marty81Marty81 Registered User regular
    Kolosus wrote: »
    So I crafted Corridor Creepers. They are just as broken as advertised. Is there ever a reason to mulligan a corridor creeper unless you are against a Hunter?

I think it's usually too greedy to keep both of them in your opening hand, so when both of them show up I pitch one of them back.

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    BSoB wrote: »

silly me, deciding I was going to play each class until I beat the dungeon, in select screen order

I just got it finally. Stealth/ Legendary/ Legendary/ Wand / Pirates / Minions cost 1 more.

I only won because I managed to get my wand on turn 3 and dropped kelthuzad, lich king, lich king.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    cheat out a voidlord > trade then cube voidlord > taldaram the cube

this is the biggest full stop to aggro i've seen

Oh my god even Prince 3 is good now.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah Warrior seems fucking awful in the Dungeon Run. The card choices seem abysmal against the 7/8 bosses.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    I had Carnivorous Cube as one of my sleeper cards for the set (although I can't remember if I ever said it publicly), I'm glad it's doing cool stuff.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Yeah Warrior seems fucking awful in the Dungeon Run. The card choices seem abysmal against the 7/8 bosses.

I'm sticking with it though

gonna fly through all the other classes after this

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    MNC Dover wrote: »

I'm sticking with it though

gonna fly through all the other classes after this

I'm starting in the upper left as well, gonna be a long grind I'm guessing.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

It's the new F O U R M A N A 7 / 7

Dr. 0

• Options

In streams?

• Options
    Roz wrote: »

In streams?

I mean twitch streams yeah

Steam profile
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular

Who watches twitch streams with the chat open???

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    SensationalSensational Registered User regular
    Is it just me or have decks reached insane power levels? In the good old days of ungoro you could outvalue opponents with ysera and an elise pack, and that was only half a year ago.

• Options

I usually have it in theater mode with the chat open recently. Due to the way my monitors and desk are set up, that makes it the easiest to view content.

Unfortunately though I am then occasionally subjected to Twitch chat....

Steam profile
  • Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited December 2017

I like Kiblers. It's not bad and he responds to stuff in it.

Neaden on
  • Options
    Is it just me or have decks reached insane power levels? In the good old days of ungoro you could outvalue opponents with ysera and an elise pack, and that was only half a year ago.

Yes. KotFT and KnC have both massively raised the power level of the game. KnC even more so with all the mana cheat/duplicating minions/spells that summon everyone and their fucking mother.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular

I mean last expansion you were cheating out ysera early, new cards have to power creep some or they won't see use

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

Yes. It's necessary to constantly ramp up power levels in order to get new cards into decks, otherwise an expansion would come out and change very little. Hearthstone doesn't have deep mechanics really, so bigger numbers, higher variance leading to bigger highrolls, etc

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular

People who want to read beautiful Corridor Creeper poetry days before it shows up on Twitter.

• Options
    KolosusKolosus Registered User regular
    Sometimes twitch chat makes me feel better about myself. It's like shopping at Walmart.

• Options

I made an upgraded aggro druid list, a deck that was perfectly serviceable as recently as two weeks ago. That deck is unplayable garbage right now. All of the other aggro decks are better choices because you have to actually pay for your cards.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I am so happy every time I slam down the Darkness on 4 and my Razanduin opponent lazily drops Raza on 5 then frantically hovers over Raza, the Darkness and their hero power

Then concedes

• Options
    New Dungeon Run plan.

Embrace the Hearthstone spirit. Draft Rod of Roasting every run and just cast it. Let RNG be your guide.

Steam profile
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    New Dungeon Run plan.

Embrace the Hearthstone spirit. Draft Rod of Roasting every run and just cast it. Let RNG be your guide.
    If you were able to get two of the hero health buff passives, it'd probably work pretty well!

• Options
    forty wrote: »
    New Dungeon Run plan.

If you were able to get two of the hero health buff passives, it'd probably work pretty well!

Irrelevant. Have faith in Yogg and the chaos.

Steam profile
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    New Dungeon Run plan.

This was my strategy for how I finally won with priest. Also I saved Wish for my very last card after Aziz had burned/survived the rest of my deck.

Nothing like healing for 160 health and still just barely squeaking out a win.

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    I am so happy every time I slam down the Darkness on 4 and my Razanduin opponent lazily drops Raza on 5 then frantically hovers over Raza, the Darkness and their hero power

Then concedes

The only good thing about my poor big charge warrior attempts was brawling two darknesses the turn after they awoke

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options

Yes. KotFT and KnC have both massively raised the power level of the game. KnC even more so with all the mana cheat/duplicating minions/spells that summon everyone and their fucking mother.

I think this is my biggest complaint. Beyond just the neutral minions issue, there so many decks that are just doing stuff for free, or grabbing huge mana spikes via possessed lackey or spiteful summoner.

It feels really hard to play fair. You just get blown out by people doing super broken things.

• Options
    It's very MtG circa early-mid 2000s.

Team 5 really hates learning from MtG's past mistakes, it's a bit weird.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I totally called big spells priest with FFA and MC being a thing, btw.

This expansion is neat because there's so many decks that people are finding success with, even if there's an overtone of Corridor Creeper.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    It's very MtG circa early-mid 2000s.

Team 5 really hates learning from MtG's past mistakes, it's a bit weird.

Mirrodin/Darksteel era feels about apt.

This discussion has been closed.