Options

[Hearthstone] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! GO POST IN THE NEW ONE!!

• Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    I'd rather have a start over button for when I'm 2-3 bosses in and my options have been awful.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yilias wrote: »
    I'd rather have a start over button for when I'm 2-3 bosses in and my options have been awful.

Just concede? That should be pretty fast, yeah?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    golakka has done shit all to the strength of pirates over the last year

I remember a tournament game last year maybe? Someone got double Golakka Crawler off and still lost to pirates

Yeah but that's an entire deck of pirates that synergize off eachother, which is not what raynad was talking about with "just add patches, it's better". If all you have is captain and patches then golakka is a hard counter that is still playable as a 2 drop

• Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    I was just thinking I'd never win dungeon run as warrior when I got the most absurd bullshit in my favor. First two treasures - extra mana crystal and max minion cost of 5. I kept getting offered high cost minions where I had 2 arthas, 2 kel thuzad, rafaam, ysharj, etc.

6th boss was freaking treasure room, which I had never seen. Bagged 4 treasures including the extra turn and the goblet that fills your hand with a card. Finally, this has to work!

Final dragon boss. Ok this guy ain't so scary. I soon have a crazy board and only one chest dead, but... Freaking lightbomb. Hate that card. He uses Ysera awakens and kills all his chests, and at this point I'm sweating a bit.

I desperately use the goblet card. Which card will fill my hand...? Extra turns. All free. Eat shit, dragon boss!!

• Options
    MummBrahMummBrah Registered User regular
    I've been watching seatstory cup all day and i haven't gotten the impression that anyone's been picking at Alliestrasza more than the rest of the field

The name of the game for this particular tournament has always been a super casual setting where people sit on couches and dump on each other for eight hours a day

Also Allie has been playing well in a brutal bracket and the casters have specifically acknowledged that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Won 4 in a row with this deck, cruising from 15 to 13:

AAECAZ8FBK8EkbwCucECt+kCDacF1AX1Ba8H2QexCNmuArjHAuPLApXOAvjSAvvTAtblAgA=.png

AAECAZ8FBK8EkbwCucECt+kCDacF1AX1Ba8H2QexCNmuArjHAuPLApXOAvjSAvvTAtblAgA=

I don't have Val'anyr so I subbed in a Vinecleaver, which I have yet to draw. A simple aggro deck; fill board and go face.

Fun fact: In 10 games using the Unidentified Maul, I always got the Taunt option. I seriously thought it was bugged until today where I got the Divine Shield and summon two 1/1 options. Man is Taunt pointless in this deck. :)

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Boy Jesus, how does a control deck without hard removal compete against warlock now.

Voidlord and Guldan is straight up busted.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Boy Jesus, how does a control deck without hard removal compete against warlock now.

All you can do it hope that the voidwalkers are the ones summoned back and you can kill the voidlord on a full board so you only get 1

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

I would assert that if it has no hard removal, it's not a control deck.

• Options
    Like I said the other day too, there's always c-c-c-combo.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

Polymorph and Hex are only two classes...

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Yilias wrote: »
    Like I said the other day too, there's always c-c-c-combo.

But then you get run over by these hyper resilient aggro decks.

When you print hellfire dragon and defile, you have to give aggro decks resilient tools or they just aren't viable. That's why they get cards like Call to Arms.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Siphon Soul, Shadow Word, and Execute are all hard removal.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I don't get why you want taldarim whatever in control lock really. I have a second twisting nether instead but I did rip off the rest of AP's version

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    Just played a rogue in arena who pulled 4 Ambushes in a row near the end of the game and starts emoting well played. Dropped my Deathwing that I got from my Bone Drake, gg.

iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular

Sounds like somebody needs Tinkmaster.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    I don't get why you want taldarim whatever in control lock really. I have a second twisting nether instead but I did rip off the rest of AP's version

It's maybe better vs. control decks since you can copy a cube for 2 more Void Lords or Doomguards but yeah I think he's more cute than useful.

• Options

It's maybe better vs. control decks since you can copy a cube for 2 more Void Lords or Doomguards but yeah I think he's more cute than useful.

yeah I figured it was some way to end up with more void lords but at a certain point... well you said it perfectly.

• Options
    furbatfurbat Registered User regular
    Using carnivorous cubes to double doom guards is about as fun as it gets.

• Options
    MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    I think this arena run was worth it.

c8xuqe7q6z53.png

iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
  • Options

None of those deal with deathrattles.

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Okay, so, Feral Gibberer is absolutely hilarious in arena.

• Options

None of those deal with deathrattles.

I mean, that makes Hex and Polymorph great, but the other things are definitely hard removal.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    In fact, Hex and Poly are not hard removal because they always leave something on board. They're... well, polymorphs. (It's just that X/1s are close enough to nothing compared to, say, Polymorph: Boar.)

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I guess my definition of hard removal is too strict.

My point still stands though that Voidlord is insane unless you are one of two classes with the right card in hand, or you have two cards (silence + removal).

None of the bodies are particularly threatening, it’s the endless taunts that let warlocks stall the game until Guldan.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I'm running spellbreaker in a bunch of decks now

Void Daddy is pretty boring to face

• Options
    Kibler was playing a control paladin with a spell breaker earlier, and he was even thinking about just adding a second.

It’ll be interesting if we end up seeing silence come back in a big way, even while weapon removal still isn’t a thing.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    oh wow this warlock with the weapon and doomguards and the 'deathrattle triggered when you play the card' wow

pretty wild

edit - I had missed this version which I guess was tweaked in the list linked like this morning or yesterday which I did see. but this is way more fun.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    oh wow this warlock with the weapon and doomguards and the 'deathrattle triggered when you play the card' wow

pretty wild

edit - I had missed this version which I guess was tweaked in the list linked like this morning or yesterday which I did see. but this is way more fun.

Dog's been playing it for 3 days straight now:

Yilias on
  • Options
    It's the best Warlock deck in the game right now, it's super strong.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    DRD70chU8AA6ygp.jpg

r o f l

and later on in the game i got this stupid shit going

DRD77WmVwAExged.jpg

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    I see you had a good turn 7

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    It's the best Warlock deck in the game right now, it's super strong.

It's also the deck that explains why all the MTG players in this thread were giving Recruit a really suspicious side-eye during reveal season. Because tutoring mechanics tend towards busted.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    finally cleared the dungeon run with mage. jesus, it feels like you never get offered any good packages with that class... lucked into a match against Azari, which is the only boss I seem to be able to kill consistently.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    my strategy against voidlord is to draw mind control, and then mind control it.
    also to grab Dk gul'dan with SECRET AGENT, so we can both summon four demons on turn 20.

it's pretty effective, tbh.

• Options
    Partial VS Report

Much less information and polish than usual, but it's a nice collection of what people are playing and winning with.

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Woo, got some more packs and managed to pull Aluneth!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Holy cow.

Nemsy’s attack emote is “LET’S ROCK!”

I want to give Nemsy all of the weapons.

She is the best hero.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Went 5-2 with this Pally deck at Rank 4:

AAECAZ8FBvIFzwb6BpAHvL0C38QCDPUFsQjZrgKzwQLKwwKIxwKbywLKywLjywKmzgL40gL70wIA.png

Good fun! Managed to beat a spell hunter who dropped Barnes turn 4 by sheer dint of taunts. Inspired me to break out quest warrior, haha.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
This discussion has been closed.