As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Broar's vanity birthday [chat]

1939495969799»

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    god reading that ethics thread makes me never want to have children

which is probably going to happen anyway so :+1:

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    *furious scribbling*

"Like....trapdoor....spider....but...worse"

*more scribbling and diagrams*

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Wow coffin spider, didn't know I had something new to fear.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    We worry about tech and kids but then I'm like wait kids today are doing way better than my generation. Less sexist, less racist, way less homophobic.

The kids are doing pretty well for themselves.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    see if we all jacked off to drawings of coffin spiders instead...

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    One time I met a child and he called me Uncle Simon

If that's the state of affairs for all youth I believe they're in a good place

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    TRUMP

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    We worry about tech and kids but then I'm like wait kids today are doing way better than my generation. Less sexist, less racist, way less homophobic.

except for all that depression

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    G.

...geth?

• Options
    neco what have u done

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

In the macro sure, but in the micro I can point out some really awful kids that make me fear for societal collapse.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.3

@override367 will create the new thread
    @bloodyroarxx is backup

This discussion has been closed.