Christmas Loot Thread 2017

RadiusRadius Registered User regular
edited December 2017 in 2017 Holiday Hangout
How are you, my Secret Santa ruled and got me a luchador mask and homemade chocolates.

What did you get this year?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
Radius on
DelmainI ZimbraCrippl3facetiousDex DynamoSnicketysnickJansonAngelinaWraith260Bucketmannever diemori1972NightslyrJacques L'Homme

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I got Destiny 2!

Not expectin' much this year although my sister said she might pick me up a rad jacket post christmas as a gift.

mori1972jimbostn
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I know I will get the same thing I have gotten for the last couple of years
    NOTHING
    It no longer bothers me it just shows the sad state of life I have anymore

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    So far...

$200 towards fixing my PC
    Jeans
    Some refrigerator magnets my daughter made
    Injustice 2

I think I have some books/comics headed my way as well, and that’ll wrap it up.

mori1972Jacques L'Homme
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    My folks came down a week early for Christmas so I already did all of my gift exchanging.

I got a fencing mask, a reinforced mask overlay with back of head protection, rigid forearm and elbow protection, 350N puncture resistant pants, rigid throat gorget and... I think that's it.

I'll have to throw up a picture of my rig sometime.

ElvenshaeSnicketysnickmori1972Rhesus Positive
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    I got shaq fu from Secret Satans.

Lost Salient
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I got shaq fu from Secret Satans.

So you got Knob?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    Brainleech wrote: »
    NOTHING

You should Secret Satan! I do it every year and it's fun even though I don't have a real life gift list(except sometimes my sister but not every year)

see317
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    My sister got me a Mr. Resetti amiibo.

Can't imagine anything better than that actually.

pHWHd2G.jpg
    Crippl3Emerlmaster999
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    NOTHING

You should Secret Satan! I do it every year and it's fun even though I don't have a real life gift list(except sometimes my sister but not every year)

Or sign up for the Secret Santa in the other forums. G&T, D&D, CF all do them.
    I signed up for the Critical Failures and G&T this year, thinking next year I may join the Satans in SE++ as well.

Honestly, I think I have more fun shopping for the forum Secret Santas then I do shopping for family.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    ElvenshaedavidsdurionsFrem
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I have Dropmix wrapped up under our tree and I need it.

Also I still need to get a gift for my parents and I have no fuckin idea what to do, and I only have about $45 to my name right now.

• Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! Registered User regular
    Nothing, so I bought myself a game on steam.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So far I got an industrial grade blood pressure and heart rate monitor.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    The big gift for the family this year is a Switch. Not any Switch, but the Splatoon 2 version. I've been sitting on it for months. I also got Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. I just have to wait 3 more days. I guess there is other stuff that I don't know about also.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    JansonRoeHakkekageEmerlmaster999mori1972godmodeJacques L'Homme
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    HOORAY LOOT THREAD

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I've gotten some cookies and two scarves- one Hufflepuff, one to match my eyes - from far away friends who know I recently moved very far north just in time for winter.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    mori1972Rhesus Positive
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I got an Anova sous vide and sous vide cookbook and humble bundle from G+T secret santa. Satan may have struck yesterday but I'm at my folks' house. Got the kids a switch which is kinda also a present for me, haha.

Whippymori1972godmodechromdomdantree
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    So far I have gotten $100 for a clothing store I like, 7 pairs of leggings, an ergonomic grip for my tablet pen, a glove that lets me rest my hand on the screen without activating the touch screen, and a bottle of fancy olive oil :D

Then from DnD secret Santa I also got a bunnnnnch of super useful stuff

Gifting continues for me into early January since I'm not going to see my folks til then

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    Erin The RedJansonnever diemori1972
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    My dad called me out of the blue yesterday and asked for my bank account number and then deposited $100 in the account so that was a huge surprise. I don't expect anything from them now that I live on the other side of the country, but I guess he's had a lot of work lately so he's sharing the wealth.

My youngest not-technically-sister-in-law sent me a Tom Servo FunkoPop figure and that was also a welcome surprise. Now I need a Crow to go under my other monitor at work.

My girlfriend has a couple of presents wrapped up for me under the tree, and one in transit that just didn't make it before the holiday.

I got her a couple of video games she wanted and neat pipe made of a giant chunk of quartz crystal that she'd been eyeing for a long time.

Crippl3Jansonnever diemori1972
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    TxsnEPol.jpg

Behold, the Complete Works of Weird Al! In a box shaped like an accordion. My friend Steve has definitely won Christmas this year by giving me the gift that I never knew I needed until now.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    ChanusthatassemblyguyRandomHajileKlatuSnicketysnickTNTrooperCrippl3zerzhulJansonAngelinaSeidkonaMrGrimoireFishmanEinzelHakkekagenever diemori1972KetarRhesus PositiveSwashbucklerXXbombardierchromdomLabelBlameless Cleric
  • jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    I got my wife this:

carcoro7o3pl.jpeg

To replace our Volvo which finally became too irritating to deal with on a day to day basis.

She seems to like it.

I like not getting calls about dead cars on the side of the road.

A win-win in my mind.

shryke wrote: »
    ...Barack "charisma isn't a dump stat, nerds" Obama...
    CorriganXChanusSnicketysnickTNTrooperRainfallMazzyxthatassemblyguyfurlionJansonAntoshkaAngelinaLindsay LohanjgeisfightinfilipinoFishman38thDoeHakkekageDisruptedCapitalistnever dieEmerlmaster999Erin The Redmori1972TicaldfjamKetarRhesus PositivegodmodeSwashbucklerXXSorceJacques L'Hommechromdomdarunia106FremLabelBlameless Cleric
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I got an awesome drawing book and some really nice sketchpads and a set of charcoals and pencils.

Also my one aunt gave me some drakkar noir and ... I don't even wear cologne.

ChanusRadiusHahnsoo1mori1972Blameless Cleric
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I got a George Foreman grill from folks and $250 for housing stuff like some more shelfs for the kitchen.

From secret santa I got Fables special edition and awesome tea.

From my Aunt and Uncle 30 bucks to Amazon which I matched $25 in credit card points so I got a free kindle fire for simple stuff that I need a tablet for.

Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
    Hahnsoo1mori1972
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I got tea, beer, clothes and money towards a new TV.

And candy.

Hahnsoo1mori1972
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    I always just get amazon credit and cash, which is perfectly fine with me...

Except this year my mom and sister found an amazon wishlist I had that I didn't share with anyone, it was just stuff I was keeping an eye on for good prices, and they got me motherfucking DROPMIX.

Also a gooseneck mount for playing my Switch while in bed, but DROPMIX!

steam_sig.png
    JansonCrippl3Hahnsoo1fightinfilipinoRandomHajileFishmanmori1972Stilts
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    A friend got me Crusader Kings II. I have already spent 15 hours on it in the last two days. I'm not sure if I should thank him.

mori1972Blameless Cleric
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    So i got a few nice things but the nicest was this platter that my brother made.

He's an incredibly talented and harworking artist and craftsman. It's salt fired in a kiln that he made in france with his own two hands (along with a few other people)

51xbp5836uj6.jpg

ChanusRainfallAntoshkaJansonCrippl3jmcdonaldRaiden333knitdanLindsay LohanfightinfilipinoBucketmanFishmanPolaritieSnicketysnickDoodmannHakkekagenever dieEmerlmaster999Erin The Redmori1972Rhesus PositivegodmodeMazzyxbombardierdarunia106Lost SalientBlameless Clericdantree
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @Moriveth worked overtime in November to get me a Switch and a couple of games <3

My bff shipped me a load of tea.

My mom attempted to surprise me by buying off my wishlist, but I don’t have a wishlist. Mori does, though, on my Amazon Prime account, so basically my mom bought Mori a few things. ;)

Janson on
    RainfallBlake TfightinfilipinoBucketmanFishmanHakkekagenever diemori1972BeNarwhalgodmodeCarpyJacques L'Hommechromdomdarunia106Stilts
    I bought a mascara and eyeshadow palette from MAC for myself, my sister got me TOMB OF ANNIHILATION, and I got Destiny 2 from Satan.

Might still get a couple pieces of loot but I don't expect much more.

JansonLalaboxBucketmanmori1972godmode
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    My cousin got me a homemade plush of the Pokémon Pyukumuku.
    iMcvf9o.jpg?1

Besides that, I got clothes, books and a gift card for a movie ticket.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    RainfallChanusCorriganXCrippl3fightinfilipinoBucketmanPolaritieSnicketysnicknever dieEmerlmaster999mori1972SwashbucklerXXJacques L'Homme
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    a SNES Classic (didn't see that coming!)
    Retron 5 (recently cleared out a lot of my game collection including older systems I'd had boxed and put away so I no longer had a way to play the NES games I held onto... this solves that and means I can maybe grab some Genesis and SNES games if the mood ever strikes)
    Joe Biden's most recent book
    Al Franken Giant of the Senate
    Logitech f710 PC controller
    $15 to Google Play store
    car charger for my Switch

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    ChanusfightinfilipinoBucketmanSnicketysnickHakkekagemori1972Ticaldfjam
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    xer8isftcge4.png

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    ChanusLalabox21stCenturyMadicanHahnsoo1PaperLuigi44Crippl3furlionfightinfilipinoBucketmanPeewiPeasJoolanderSnicketysnickRoeDoodmannEinzelThe Cow KingHakkekageDisruptedCapitalistnever dieEmerlmaster999LostNinjaph blakemori1972Rhesus PositiveA Kobold's KoboldgodmodeAistanbombardierJacques L'HommeJandarudarunia106FremStiltsBlameless Clericbalerbower
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Yaaaayyy, for once I'm getting presents on Christmas day instead of on New Year's day, when the forums return to normal.

So I'm gonna be able to post them tomorrow.

Bucketman
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    So far? Nintendo Switch + Xenoblade from my wife. Godflesh hoodie from my wife.

From one of my coworkers? A Captain America print cooking apron.
    25299433_10213475197328903_6818748854689733402_n.jpg?oh=8fdf858c2d8040d29a87109f30e24c8b&oe=5AB6EE7C

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
    ChanusbloodyroarxxfurlionBucketmanFishmanPeewiSnicketysnickHakkekagenever diemori1972chromdomdarunia106Frem
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I got a book on Australian cons and the latest Betoota book (an Australian news parody) from the folks, but we're not opening the stuff from my brother until he gets back from vacation.

- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
    - Fixed a weird door.
    Lalaboxmori1972
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    More Loot!

My parents sent me some cash, a nice shirt, some Brazil nuts, and tea:
    HLSv374l.jpg

Also, a stocking full of stuff for my cat, Remy:
    wXVX6Hql.jpg

My friend Bryan sent me a board game called Unearth:
    lHr1ryVl.jpg

And my friend Mike got me Imploding Kittens and some of the best Pork Rinds in the Bay Area:
    HXxqCixl.jpg

More to come, tomorrow....

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    BucketmanSeidkonaSnicketysnickChanusnever diemori1972godmodechromdom
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Oh geeze, well @Tofystedeth got me the gift of Anime (which I am watching so much of on this slow ass holiday shift), @Lord Dave got me an instant pot and a wonderful cook book. My mom got us some silicone bake ware and we can use about half of it, also a really nice cheese tray (we entertain a lot). My dad got us a humidifier for our apartment thank god, and a new set of bath towels. My sister got us some wine and a haunted Chicago tour which is really cool.

Tomorrow is the in-laws, but my fiancee got me an amazing new Ipad. I am super stoked.

Snicketysnickmori1972
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Booze and books and chocolate and tickets for the cricket and a giant Lego detective’s office. Well done, Santa.

SnicketysnickChanusDoodmannnever diemori1972Rhesus PositiveBeNarwhal
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I feel I've done quite well. I've got a little table/platform thing so I can have somewhere to put my tea on the other end of the sofa, Thors, Wipeout & Last of Us for PS4, a neat little slot together Kiwi from an overseas visitor, a lovely snuggly Wonder Woman hoodie and most importantly, SOCKS.

So yeah, literally everyone in my house got socks this year and everyone wanted socks, so that's tremendous.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    mori1972
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I got an adorable tiny version of gigantic rocket.

bq2xx30nnwvj.jpg

DDLLLLDL - Bottom in November
    WWDWDWWWWDWWWWLDWWW - Premiers in April
    WW - Champions in May

ChanusUrielSnicketysnicknever dieRainfallmori1972furlionAridholBeNarwhalgodmodeFishmanchromdomStilts
  • RoeRoe Farming Greater Rifts Registered User regular
    50 dollars cash from my Dad. My mom got me a bunch of stuff including a Patriots Santa hat, a 50 dollar gift certificate to the pizza place next door, some candy, and some other stuff.

I haven't received my sister's present yet, but I asked for a 1 month sub card for WoW. I also received 100 dollars from my mom earlier, which I bought a nice mechanical keyboard and some other stuff with it.

oHw5R0V.jpg
    Snicketysnickmori1972
This discussion has been closed.