Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

2017 [Secret Santas] from around the forums

ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morningAnd the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited December 2017 in 2017 Holiday Hangout
I know a bunch of us can't be happy for the holidays without knowing if our giftee got what's coming to them, and vice versa, so here are some handy links like last year so we don't have to plaster the top of this forum with (more) stickies.

SE++ secret satans

SE++ secret saints

D&D's Mad World (of gifting)

G&T's homework thread

Secret Santa Critical Failures

Pinny Pals Secret Santa

I think that covers it. Let me know if anything is missing or doesn't work.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
zerzhul on
BrolofirewaterwordKoopahTroopahSagatSatanXaquinHahnsoo1L Ron Howard

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    SE++ Secret Satans links to Secret Saints.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Fixed!

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Samurai_KittySamurai_Kitty PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    PinnyPals Secret Santa

theoriginalzRILMS
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    pinnypals secret santa added

RILMSfishfishmonkeyhat
This discussion has been closed.