It's Christmas and the [NFL] is still terrible

Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: HydraRegistered User regular
Look at you chumps making me make the thread. Look upon your terrible OP and woe!

Also Blake Bortles stop turning the ball over, the SF Defense will beat me at this rate.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
H3Knuckles

• SorceSorce Registered User regular
    For this to be the true NFL thread, you must provide video of the butt interception.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    TicaldfjamElvenshaeH3Knuckles
  • Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular

SorceElvenshaeGnizmoElkiKanaH3KnucklesTheBlackWindBlackDragon480
    edited December 2017
    I have no fucking clue why Dallas tried the fg there instead of going for the td. It was only 3rd down, take another shot.

Edit: It was actually only 2nd down too.

Fondor_Yards on
    ElvenshaeH3Knuckles
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    So the NFC South is the only division that's not locked. And the NFC could either see both wildcards come from the South, or have both it's wildcard games be division rematches.

Meanwhile the AFC has its divisions locked but four different teams in a weird "win and in" meets "next man up" elimination process that all but guarantees that the Ravens probably are in and the Bills probably aren't.

I think there's a couple seeding clinches still open but I think both conferences have their 1st round byes locked.

Also I just remembered. Jags are getting all this done, and their bye week was week fucking one.

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    2017 Bears record: 5 wins in 15 games. 2017 Bears record against AFC North: 4 wins in 4 games

H3Knuckles
  • RoeRoe Farming Greater Rifts Registered User regular
    The only thing terrible about the NFL is Buffalo's defensive line.

oHw5R0V.jpg
    edited December 2017
    Tox wrote: »
    So the NFC South is the only division that's not locked. And the NFC could either see both wildcards come from the South, or have both it's wildcard games be division rematches.

Meanwhile the AFC has its divisions locked but four different teams in a weird "win and in" meets "next man up" elimination process that all but guarantees that the Ravens probably are in and the Bills probably aren't.

I think there's a couple seeding clinches still open but I think both conferences have their 1st round byes locked.

Also I just remembered. Jags are getting all this done, and their bye week was week fucking one.

It was both the other Florida teams with a week 1 bye.

Which reminds me that Jimmy Garpaoloalaopoo is now 6-0 as a starter.

Fondor_Yards on
    Elvenshae
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

This would be all time levels of petty, I'm so in to it

25Mj5br.png
    ToxAresProphetElvenshaeMagellknitdanArdolTransporterShadowhopeTheBlackWindSlacker71BlackDragon480
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    "Multiple teams"

Definitely not three teams. Definitely not three teams that may or may not be in a geographically northern location.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    H3Knuckles
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    On the one hand it would be ridiculous but on the other if that was some special teamer on the bengals you know they would enforce it

So

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    ElvenshaeToxWeedLordVegetahippofantMagellArdolShadowhopeSlacker71
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Looks like they've announced which games are being flexed to late. So far it's all 1pm/4:25pm, no Sunday night game

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    The Packers being forced to release Rodgers would be amazing.

jmcdonaldWeedLordVegetaToxAresProphetMagellZombie HeroJohnny ChopsockyElvenshaeArdolTransporterMidniteMacro9tzeentchlingShadowhopeTheBlackWindSlacker71BlackDragon480
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    "Multiple teams"

Definitely not three teams. Definitely not three teams that may or may not be in a geographically northern location.

Well one of those teams doesn't have much of a reason to care if he's gone this year 8)

25Mj5br.png
    A Dabble Of Thelonius
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    They should have to handle this Solomon style. Either give up Rodgers or deliberately break something in him so the IR designation counts.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    AresProphetToxhippofantWeedLordVegetaElvenshaeKanaTheBlackWindSlacker71BlackDragon480
  • GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular

This is the most amazing play I have seen in a fucking long time. It helps that it's my team on the awesome side of it, and the bitterest of rivals on the other side. It was the best early Christmas present I could ever ask for.

OghulkKamiroH3Knuckles
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    For those keeping track after yesterday's game:

2013: Rodgers hurt Week 9. Lions capitalize by going 2-5 during a stretch where they need three wins, eliminated from contention Week 16
    2017: Rodgers hurt Week 6. Lions capitalize by going 5-4 during a stretch where they need six wins, eliminated from contention Week 16

H3KnucklesShadowhopeBlackDragon480
  • VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    At least if we have to release Rodgers it also means firing McCarthy.

Veevee on
    H3Knuckles
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Okay I've never seen that before. (Steelers/Texans)

> Pass is considered caught and clock runs down to the end of quarter.
    > During break, team challenges
    > Wins challenge, determining that pass in incomplete. Clock was stopped at 22 seconds.
    > They have to go back to the first quarter, so they have to go back to the other side of the field to run one play.
    > We've now had the first quarter > second quarter break twice.

Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
    ElvenshaeH3Knucklestzeentchling
  • Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    Whoever is calling the offense for Houston is dumb. Let's throw the ball on 3rd and 4th down from the 1 foot line with our 3rd string qb! What could go wrong?

rhylithH3Knucklestzeentchling
  • hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    For those keeping track after yesterday's game:

2013: Rodgers hurt Week 9. Lions capitalize by going 2-5 during a stretch where they need three wins, eliminated from contention Week 16
    2017: Rodgers hurt Week 6. Lions capitalize by going 5-4 during a stretch where they need six wins, eliminated from contention Week 16

Lions are opportunistic predators, pursuing packs and picking off the slow and weak.

BrainleechH3Knuckles
  • OghulkOghulk Registered User regular
    Gnizmo wrote: »

This is the most amazing play I have seen in a fucking long time. It helps that it's my team on the awesome side of it, and the bitterest of rivals on the other side. It was the best early Christmas present I could ever ask for.

Yeah this was a beautiful Christmas Eve game for the Who Dat Nation

H3Knuckles
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    "Multiple teams"

Well one of those teams doesn't have much of a reason to care if he's gone this year 8)

Yeah the Vikes locked down the nth hard. I think even with Rodgers healthy it might have been their year.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    Man Houston really needs Watson to be 100% next year and not be a 1 year wonder so they stop wasting all the talent on the rest of the team.

rhylith
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    st nick is here for christmas and he's bringing an elite performance

LuvTheMonkey
    Jars wrote: »
    st nick is here for christmas and he's bringing an elite performance

He sure is good at handing the ball off. Should have had a pick 6 just now, though.

eagles have thrown the ball more than they have run the ball

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    I need a total of 3 ppr points from Crabtree and Agholar in order to win my money league

Right now they both have zero catches

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Somehow I didn’t expect espn to go so ham on the snowballs at Santa thing even though it’s christmas and obviously that’s where they’re going to go.

So tired of that story. Shit at this point everyone who did that is dead.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Who greased the football?

edited December 2017
    This has been one of the worst played games I’ve seen from a qb. Foles has been just utterly wretched.

Yea fuck this shit, I got better things I can waste my time on than watch this failure of a football team. I wish we could give up this playoff spot honestly.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
    tzeentchling
  • hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    I've only had the game on in the background, but what's the turnover count at? 10?

• OghulkOghulk Registered User regular
    Honestly people talk shit about Foles but at least the eagles aren't paying tens of millions of dollars for carr

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Raiders are stuck with Carr's contract until 2019 at which point he will be a $7.5 million cap hit when they cut him

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Haha my brother lost his championship game because of that last fumble 6

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    I just repeated my Fear & Loathing championship playing Chiefs in 5 of 9 positions most of the year. QB, RB, TE, K, and Def.

I should just retire from fantasy

Hi I'm Vee!
    edited December 2017
    this afc playoff picture can get really complicated with potentially 4 teams landing at 9-7. lets see here

if ravens win they are in. if they lose and bills or titans lose they are still in
    titans win and they are in. if they lose they need everyone else to lose
    bills need to win and need either a ravens loss or titans+chargers loss
    chargers need to win, and have the titans lose, and have the ravens win if the bills win. basically if they are tied with anyone but the bills they are out unless it's a 3 way tie in which case the chargers are out

Jars on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Back to back fantasy football championships in my family league for me this year.

Pretty much with the same team I drafted, and also with both Rodger and Wentz getting hurt this year.

Basically won it on cruise control this year, because I'm awesome, clearly.

How to properly greet me:
    DqCFqdL.png
  • HenroidHenroid Seize the Memes Registered User regular
    Jesus this game was so bad it's still got trending power. The highlights reel is the dumbest thing.

Nobody likes me but that's okay. I'm used to it.
    I stream at night - /henroidt on Twitch
    was one ugly ass football game.

felt sorry for anyone who got out of the house on christmas day to go sit in the stands, since it was really cold last night.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    a push for gurly winning MVP is starting and, yeah. statistically he's better than AP's 2012 mvp season. fewer rushing yards, but he has 800 receiving yards and he's also todd gurly and cannot be stopped. plus there haven't been any real standout QBs this year. wentz is out, brady is throwing interceptions every game, and wilson is on a bad team.

This discussion has been closed.