Gasp! I Just Realized Something!

ElaroElaro Threadkiller,Harbinger of the Lock GodsRegistered User regular
The acronym for "The Upside Down" is "TUD"! If we add "Holiday" after the "The" it spells "THUD"! What is THUD best known for? For being a game pitting many dwarf pieces against one troll piece! What are trolls all about? They're a mythical creature that guards the underside of bridges! A bridge is part of the last name of famous Harry Potter villain Dolores Umbridge! Who wrote her? British gazillionaire author JK Rowling! Another successful British author? Terry Pratchett, writer of THUD!, a book about the political relationships between dwarfs and trolls.

Trolls!

They're mythical creatures that guard the underside of bridges! "Underside" also sounds like "Undertale", a video game by Toby Fox! Fox... Fox news, owned by Rupert Murdoch, whose last name was used in the CBC police procedural series "The Murdoch Mysteries" as the name of the main character! "Character" is often abbreviated to "char" in certain programming languages. "Char", now, is a recurring character in the Gundam universe, which is Anime! Anime is often used by trolls to upset people and is a banned topic in the Penny Arcade forums, which are now conglomerated into a singular forum called "The Upside Down"!

Your turn!

My ongoing quest to ask Larlar if he's a good source of Malarlarkey: NEW SCHEME HATCHING

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Wait a minute...THUD...that's four letters. Four letters! 4 Washington Lane! The next clue is at the White House!

uyvfOQy.png
    miscellaneousinsanityKid PresentableDuke 2.0DJ EebsKaplarEddy3clipseZek
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    The White House... White is a total combination of all hues, and "hue" lives in the White House? The President!

There were 45 presidents, and the total of 1 to 45 is is 1035!

GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
  • BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
    Uselesswarrior
  • FremFrem Registered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »
    The White House... White is a total combination of all hues, and "hue" lives in the White House? The President!

1035! That's 11 more than 2 to the 10th power! 10 is two in binary. Two twos! 11! 22! The next number in the sequence must be 33!

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Da pope contwolls us aw

no no no no noo no no no no no
    GvzbgulEddyZek
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Da pope contwolls us aw

hey man did you see netflix made a movie about your culture

• HenroidHenroid Seize the Memes Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »

1035! That's 11 more than 2 to the 10th power! 10 is two in binary. Two twos! 11! 22! The next number in the sequence must be 33!
    33! This year is 2017, if you go back 33 years... 1984!

Nobody likes me but that's okay. I'm used to it.
    I stream at night - /henroidt on Twitch
    Eddy
  • Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Frem wrote: »

33! This year is 2017, if you go back 33 years... 1984!

damn Henroid i get it, i'm old! no need to rub it in. :(

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I farted

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    Optychr1sh4ll3ttb3joshofalltrades
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Wait a minute. Farting is just an exhalation of gasses through the rectal cavity

Cavities are what you get when you don’t brush your teeth.

Teeth are something a saw has.

The latest Saw movie came out in October.

October is the month we’re supposed to wake up Billy Joe Armstrong because it’s when September ends.

And rear ends are a slang term for butts which fart!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    EddyHakkekageElaro
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    8 = flip

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    The acronym for "The Upside Down" is "TUD"! If we add "Holiday" after the "The" it spells "THUD"! What is THUD best known for? For being a game pitting many dwarf pieces against one troll piece! What are trolls all about? They're a mythical creature that guards the underside of bridges! A bridge is part of the last name of famous Harry Potter villain Dolores Umbridge! Who wrote her? British gazillionaire author JK Rowling! Another successful British author? Terry Pratchett, writer of THUD!, a book about the political relationships between dwarfs and trolls.

Trolls!

They're mythical creatures that guard the underside of bridges! "Underside" also sounds like "Undertale", a video game by Toby Fox! Fox... Fox news, owned by Rupert Murdoch, whose last name was used in the CBC police procedural series "The Murdoch Mysteries" as the name of the main character! "Character" is often abbreviated to "char" in certain programming languages. "Char", now, is a recurring character in the Gundam universe, which is Anime! Anime is often used by trolls to upset people and is a banned topic in the Penny Arcade forums, which are now conglomerated into a singular forum called "The Upside Down"!

Your turn!

OMG you're right!

me right nao:

6db.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.