As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I did some reconfiguring and can just barely manage Maniac with no losses (and a little luck). Not going to Proud, my Fire still isn't really there.

I am strong enough at least that EX+ is silly.
    Madican wrote: »
    Got an Ancient Nalakuvara from Arcarum. This looks okay I guess? Wouldn't replace any of my guns in Wind though. Might be pretty good for 1T stuff with the double attack boost?
    Correct. Solid OTK weapon, don't use it otherwise.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Grinded the Proving Grounds in EX+ until I got the 100 badges for the SSR ticket. Used it and got my 50th gold moon, woo!

I have no idea what I ought to do with these. 30 Moon weapons like Gisla? Damascus Bars? Save for 150 to get that Siero Ticket? Dunno, so I don't use them at all.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Grinded the Proving Grounds in EX+ until I got the 100 badges for the SSR ticket. Used it and got my 50th gold moon, woo!

I have no idea what I ought to do with these. 30 Moon weapons like Gisla? Damascus Bars? Save for 150 to get that Siero Ticket? Dunno, so I don't use them at all.

Sierotickets are purely ultra-whale territory

If you have a specific vintage SSR you want like Gisla or Crimson Finger for a primal grid, go for that first
    Otherwise, get a damascus bar

Grabbing a 100 gold moon weapon like Gae Bulg, Sky Piercer, Ameno Habakiri, etc is a fun but ultimately extremely wasteful option, especially since you then need to burn three more Damascus bars on top of that (Equivilent of 160 gold moons); like the Sierotix it's basically a whale option

If you're willing to spend money (hahaha who am I talking to), don't spend Gold Moons on Vintage Weapons because you can suptix those instead. Instead, damascus bars for a Primal grid.

Or if you really really know what you're doing you can save for a 100 Gold Moon weapon, which are extraordinarly powerful but still arguably not worth the price.

(I'm still totes doing it)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I most definitely do not know what I'm doing

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I have probably unwisely frittered away like, 5-8 gold moons on spell books because that’s 75 SSR character levels per book that I don’t have to spend time grinding up to.

I say it was unwise, but I don’t regret it one damn bit.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I'm mostly mashing through Extreme for badges.

I'm just never going to spend a gold-moon, probably.

wytuoKk.png

*blows kazoo*

4/5 Magna Summon FLBs (1 Primal grid)

onto Avatar

M2 mines never end

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I have determined that the EX sword from this event will very nicely replace my Detective Conan gun in my grid. same first stat, but a good second stat that doesn’t require being in the main hand and affects the whole party.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Anila's fucking "how dare you" cracks me up. Geez indeed.

If I get one more drop of the Windhose I'll be able to make two FLB copies. Should I go for it? I already have all the badge and point rewards.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Two is useful for one turn kill setups and the drop rate seems pretty good so I'd say sure.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited February 2019
    Looking at the wiki, 3 at sk10 seems to be a good goal for that.

rjtdvbwgnorb.jpeg

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    I dunno about three EX.

Yeah, I’m just saying if you want the full 120% burst dmg up

jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited February 2019
    I’m sure probably just going 1 FLB and maybe 1 MLB max skills because I already have two FLB Xenos

(Magna isn’t really an issue for my green team, since I got Grimnir, I think)

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    I don't think the burst damage up would help much compared to the damage cap, which would cap with one SK15 and one SK10. I'll see if I can get another to drop, but not too chuffed if it doesn't. I can still use them for the Wind GW in April.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    It is trivially easy to cap out chain burst damage, to the extent that literally any bonus to chain burst damage is almost automatically wasted

The only part worth consideration is the cap up, and even then cap up on a base of around 1.7m means that even at +50% cap the difference is fairly negligible aside from squeezing out a tiny bit more damage for otk

It might be trivial with Grimnir harps but I'm still using Tiamat guns, so OTKs are much weaker than they could be since enmity isn't being activated compared to when I pop off a string midfight with some damage on the board.

I can virtually guarantee that if you are using a grid of Wind weapons, you are capping your chain damage

Chain damage caps extremely early

Incoming suptix

Excluded:
    Characters

Eustace (Dark)
    Athena
    Tanya
    Sen
    Dante & Freiheit
    Beatrix (SR)
    Catherine (SR)

Summon

Sylph
    Cerberus
    Magus

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Booooooo give me Athena

Fuck, this one is actually surprising.

As tempted as I am to finally pick up Amira, I'm gonna finally get that third gisla so I can "finish" my Hades grid for now.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Maybe I should take leave of my senses and work on a Hades grid

I have a fucking 2* Hades just from pulling dupes

Trying to decide on this one between Light Charlotta, Yurius is apparently very good, Ayer, Amira, or someone else

edited February 2019
    I’m sure probably just going 1 FLB and maybe 1 MLB max skills because I already have two FLB Xenos

(Magna isn’t really an issue for my green team, since I got Grimnir, I think)

Just realized my mistake here: I’m going to need to FLB both anyway. Haha whoops.

Edit: alright, 4* one and the other is almost ready for it at 3* with just a few wind fragments needed.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Trying to decide on this one between Light Charlotta, Yurius is apparently very good, Ayer, Amira, or someone else

Yurius is an absolute monster for solo content

Too many button presses for raids, but he can load down enemies with debuffs and power himself up in the process

Yurius is strong in general and lets you laugh at Uriel as well.

Box does her job better than Lucio, though he's finally starting to get adjusted and fingers are crossed for a FLB come WmtSB3, so who knows.

Ayer is solid but better in Titan and Earth Fist isn't as popular as Sword or Katana.

Amira is core for Light until you get way up to messing around with Hollowsky and Bow.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited February 2019
    Oh, here’s a question about the Windhose charge damage cap, does that stack with the regular damage cap boost from the Qinglong Malus bonus, or are they essentially separate and don’t effect each other/the team?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Oh, weird. Ah, it feels odd that they're doing characters for Akasha's timewarp, now.

I'm also aiming for Charlotta or Yurius. Yurius, probably.

edited February 2019
    Huh, they just sent out MLB sk10 light harp and light gun, and a 0* Luminiera

Reduction fodder gifts (for me, anyway)!

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Huh, ten draw on the new flash gala gave me the valentines Melissabelle and earth Vasegara.

Probably pretty good!

jnij103vqi2i.png
    I always want more Clarisse skins, but I'm still saving

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I kinda wanna get light zooey....

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Valentine's-characters have weird kits.

Well my light team just jumped up about 5K more Attack with the gun and harp gifts so that was very nice. Thinking I'll use my Proving Ground SR/SSR tickets on this Gala maybe

edited February 2019
    SR/SSR tickets are not affected at all by the gala

edit: you will also not be able to get gala characters with that ticket, to be clear

The Betgirl on
    edited February 2019
    SR/SSR tickets are not affected at all by the gala

edit: you will also not be able to get gala characters with that ticket, to be clear

These ones specifically are affected according to the wiki

Edit: Granblue Reddit is also saying people are getting gala stuff with them, like Light Vira and Valentine Clarisse

Madican on
    Yep, proving grounds SR/SSR pull from whatever current banner is up; a crewmate got Valentine's Clarisse with his.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Oh wow okay that's some bullshit!!! what a con, i assumed since they were under 'other' they were like the other tickets that don't check the gala

This discussion has been closed.