As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Siiiiigh. Hosted three Tiamat Omegas, SSR Fist and SSR Axe but no gun. At least fire team did pretty damn well actually, was surprised with that considering the grid is nearly all Level 1 and base skill. Especially once I figured out that by saving Shiva until the team had their Charges ready they could unleash a damn good punch across the nose. Still not enough to even MVP Tiamat, but I could generally do enough to keep 2nd Place once the Zooey meme team arrived to blow it up.

Then I hosted three Colossus Omegas and got two SSR Canes. Guess the game really does want me to go Fire.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I'm not comfortable with 300 inventory when I play things that throw Normal, Rare and Angel at me. The upgrades to 500 are so pricey, though.

Alec must have happened after somebody played Smash Bros..

Whoa, Drang sounds tired, for once.

PLA on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I got my first Lumi Sword to lv 121 today so the real grind begins now

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I really like that Pommern has things to say on big days.

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    i'm like 30ish chapters into this only casually playing, and

what the heck is going on in this event??

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I was surprised when it came up in a Fate-episode that Lyria actually pops out of thin air, sometimes.

Is the word "dog" forbidden, or something?
    Heh, "kishin" spelled as "machinegod".

Huh, I got Altair and Yodarha SSR, today. That's, uh, a thing.

PLA on
  • Options
    SSR Yoda is how I wipe out my Hard raids in no time.

Also damn Grimnir is more broken than I thought. I was able to solo Leviathan Omega with him...using a Wind team. His shield outright blocked Leviathan's first five or so turns which let me open up to full throttle before damage even started coming in, which enabled me to control Levi and keep him debuffed/stalled. He did get one Overdrive CA off that killed two people at 4% health, but then the back row came in and the next turn ended him.

I need to find more friends with him.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Finally sat down and knocked out this event, and it's really fucking cool

I have always liked the Society characters, and Ilsa is a great addition to their cast

And just having played with him the few times the event lets you, I'm thinking very hard about making Earth Vaseraga my next suptix target

• Options
    Something that really slows me down in events is that some rewards are even numbers of tokens and some are odd numbers of tokens.

• Options
    Yeahhhhhh it's a weird thing but mostly ignorable.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm so glad this has its own thread now. I was getting ready to make one.

I did my first spark during Olivia's banner, and it was the spark to end all sparks. I had my girlfriend roll for me, and look at this payout.

Summons: Thor, Grani, Europa, Bahamut, Alexiel
    SSR characters: Olivia, Rosamia, Lucio, Lilele, Zooey, Light Vira, Marquiares, Light Jeanne, Sturm x2, Drang x2, Baotorda, Light Clarisse, Yuisis, Beatrix.

I ended up sparking Orchid because she pulled the entire spark pool aside from Dark Knight, who I had, and Azazel/Orchid.

• Options
    Fuck, that is an incredible set of pulls

Europa and Alexiel alone are mind blowing

• Options
    Jeeeeeeeeeeez you got paid as hell. That's an entire bomb-ass light team too.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I had started the spark, and did 3 10-pulls that got nothing, so I asked her to try. She pulled a rainbow every single time. It was crazy. She doesn't know the game so all she knew was I was freaking out on every pull.

Artereis on
  • Options
    Artereis wrote: »
    I had started the spark, and did 3 10-pulls that got nothing, so I asked her to try. She pulled a rainbow every single time. It was crazy. She doesn't know the game so all she knew was I was freaking out on every pull.

That's the secret to strong pulls is when you don't know what you're pulling. Ignorance is the biggest boost to luck.

• Options
    I'm SO CLOSE to row IV classes it's driving me crazy. Trying to grind out the rest of my Corow Anima this morning to finish up and then there's more Grand Order farming to be done.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, Grimnir is still a fucking dork who starts screaming about nonsense!

Vyrn should apparently have brought a harisen-fan instead of an ougi-fan.

PLA on
  • Options
    On my way home to "spend" this

IhcPwri.png?1

• Options
    Ah, special tickets become more interesting if there's a bunch of them. Three of them isn't bad.

Yodarha SSR is a gamechanger for daily raids in striketime. Just pop him into your team, no adjustments, no synergy, and he'll clean up the Normal and Hard for you on auto-pilot. It's so convenient.
    Playing defence with Yodarha is pretty effective even against things he can't kill that fast.

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »

IhcPwri.png?1

Roll a Grimnir so I can stop seeing Zephyrus in your Wind slot.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i got ssr rosetta today and uh...what's her face, the water summon that gives you loot up and a revive that everyone puts in the Misc slot for loot grinding

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm tempted to put in some hours at the gym for Nezahualpilli, because he is big and strong at level 100. But I've already done similar work for Cagliostro, and maybe I should spread the attention a bit more to someone I'll use later for Water, Fire or Dark.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

IhcPwri.png?1

Zephyrus needs love too

• Options

IhcPwri.png?1

Zephyrus needs love too

Zephyrus doesn't deserve love.

• Options
    Zephyrus specifically has love!

Look up the SSR-weapon called "Prototype" after this event.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I got 20 pulls today with 1 SSR: a Macula Marius, who will be a pretty useful summon for my water team.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    All in all, I got 240 roulette-draws, split over nine 10, four 20, and one 70.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I got 1 30 and 2 20s

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Spent my 100, which left me with 136 sparks

So I just decided to finish out the 300

All told, my final tally for this legfest was Varuna, Hades, and Bahamut for summons; and Vajra, Silva, Lily, Fire Societte, Earth Vaseraga

Not a huge haul like some people, but it certainly could have gone worse. I'm pretty hype about Earth Vaseraga because he was going to be my next suprise ticket, and I've got 5/6 Primals now, and nowhere near enough stones and damascus to support them all.

Ended up grabbing Lecia with the 300 sparks.

EDIT: Also got like eighteen gold moons. First world problems.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Granblue's system for duplicates leaves a lot to be desired.

• Options
    My final roulette spin gave me a 20, which ended up giving me Setekh. Not as useful as Grimnir, unfortunately.

• Options
    I've assembled a striketeam of Karteira R, Katalina SR, and Yodarha SSR, with Dirt La Fille picking up shiny objects in the backrow, and Neptune helping, too.

Top men.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I got in a last second 10 pull and got vira

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Grimnir is available turn 3? Hey, he shouldn't be able to enhance that early!

PLA on
  • Options
    Got my 3rd Lumi Gun to 3* last night and I'm feeling really good about that grid at this point

• Options
    PLA wrote: »

If you run a Wind team he's available Turn 1.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »

If you run a Wind team he's available Turn 1.

Must be Dragoncraft.

I kind of want a grid of Solomon-axes, but it seems like a bad idea.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    It's a great idea if you have Titan

Get like 3-4 Solomon Axes, probably 2 Spymur's Vision, maybe a Tribunal Thunder to offset some health from Spymurs

A Stratomizer if you've got it on hand is also nice, also the new 4* AK-4A

Maddoc on
  • Options
    I have primal grids for water and dirt that are just missing fimbuls and solomon's axes to start using. Really looking forward to Fenrir coming back.

• Options
    Yeah, the problem is I have a grand zero Solomons at the moment, and they're a pain to amass.

This discussion has been closed.