Options

I'll have the extra large [Bad Food] and a diet soda, please

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I can't eat ice-cream. I was in such pain last night after a couple of spoonfuls.

I also don't really drink milk and I basically think my body's grown unaccustomed to some forms of dairy but I can still have butter and hard cheese, and that had better not ever change

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Are you using salted or unsalted butter? I would think unsalted butter might be a poor fit for toast.

I've only really buttered up bread at restaurants to fit in with everyone else doing it, which I assume would be salted. I usually keep unsalted at home (and refrigerate it, to boot) which isn't super conducive to spreading, yeah.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Just grab a handful of butter and smear it on the bread with your hands next time

that's how it was meant to be done goat

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Just grab a handful of butter and smear it on the bread with your hands next time

That's gross. You're gross.
    Just leave the butter on the table and mash your bread into it for every bite.

Handfuls of butter, yeah right!

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »

That's gross. You're gross.
    Just leave the butter on the table and mash your bread into it for every bite.

Handfuls of butter, yeah right!

How else are you going to get it melted enough to spread onto toast chromdom

duh

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I once bought a pound of Albanese gummi bears.

After Day 1 I turned off the lights, sealed the remains of the bag, and chucked it somewhere into the mess I was making as I unpacked boxes. This way if I really wanted them the next day I'd have to clean stuff up to find them again.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I find it interesting that Ferrara makes nearly 70% of the gummy bears in NA yet none of them taste the same of their different styles {like Black Forest, Trolli, Sathers, and others.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    none of those images are all that appealing because white bread just ain't a good time

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I bought these so called best gummy bears.

I will let you guys know if they meet my exacting standards

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I've got some All Dressed Humpty Dumpty Party Mix and some cake donuts and I'm just gonna lay here and maybe watch an anime about basketball and never get up ever again.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Guys I invented a new food item.

It is called a chorizburger and it is exactly what it sounds like. And it is very good. It consists of:

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

That is the ordering of the things on the burger and it is, perhaps, the best culinary idea I've ever had.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    You got to get a food truck immediately.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I've got some All Dressed Humpty Dumpty Party Mix and some cake donuts and I'm just gonna lay here and maybe watch an anime about basketball and never get up ever again.
    Trapped in a slam dunk and now more donut than man.
    Unable to even die soon Chico lost the ability to think. . .

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

It is called a chorizburger and it is exactly what it sounds like. And it is very good. It consists of:

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

That is the ordering of the things on the burger and it is, perhaps, the best culinary idea I've ever had.

More places need to carry garlic aioli. It's like the single best burger topping.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

More places need to carry garlic aioli. It's like the single best burger topping.

You misspelled kimchi.

• Options
    3clipse wrote: »

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

You misspelled kimchi.

[google]

well cabbage and radishes are two of my most disliked vegetables so I think I'll pass

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    by the way honey is still really really nice

apparently you can do some interesting things by sous-viding it in a container, then leaving it for a week or two as it slightly ferments and does weird things and it reconstitutes itself into this delicious different tasting honey

i kinda want to try it myself. I was just told about it after the dude i was buying it from discovered it by accident when trying to slightly melt some crystalised honey and left it for too long

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

You misspelled kimchi.

[google]

well cabbage and radishes are two of my most disliked vegetables so I think I'll pass

oh my god

how is your life even worth living

• Options

Ciabatta bun
    colby jack cheese
    swiss cheese
    chorizo
    garlic aioli
    ciabatta bun

You misspelled kimchi.

[google]

We can fight back-to-back on this hill and die together, friendo.

• Options
    YOU'RE BOTH WEIRD

• Options
    THERE ARE DOZENS OF US

• Options
    edited March 2018
    cabbage actually tastes okay and if it's chopped small enough I'd probably be fine but a solid bite into a piece of cabbage is just bleeeeeurgh

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Fine, more sauerkraut and kimchi for me!

• Options
    oh god kraut is the worst, I have to ask to not get it on my reuben every time

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    i enjoy cabbage

• Options
    oh god kraut is the worst, I have to ask to not get it on my reuben every time

you're dead to me

• Options
    Pickled red cabbage, mmmmm

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    The lady hates pickled stuff so when she goes put of town later this month I'm gonna make a bunch of pickled onions and chili and eat like a huge piece of shit for a week

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    The lady hates pickled stuff so when she goes put of town later this month I'm gonna make a bunch of pickled onions and chili and eat like a huge piece of shit for a week

Whenever Rachel and the kids are out of town I end up going to Arby’s at least once. I always regret it.

• Options
    Wtf I like Arby’s

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Close the thread close the thread!

• Options
    Janson wrote: »
    Wtf I like Arby’s

do you also like pina coladas

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Wtf I like Arby’s

Uhh well, sweetie, you see, uh

• Options
    Wtf I like Arby’s

do you also like pina coladas
    ...yes?

Is this a trap?

Alt answer: PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT FUCK YEAH

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Eject! Eject! Eject!

sig.gif
  • Options
    Yeah when I said Arby’s it’s the code for the gloryhole I go to

Yeah that sounds much better

• Options
    Look, generally, I love food. I really love food.

I’m not a fan of gristle (so I’m wary of meat on bones), Shepherd’s pie, gazpacho (and by a similar token, Bloody Marys), sea urchin and cheap American candy, but otherwise...

(If pina coladas is referencing something it’s eluding me!)

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I don't really like cheesecake.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Give me the cheesecake.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
This discussion has been closed.