Options

[Snow]: A Four Letter Word

1141516171820»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My theory is that fuck snow.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Just make sure to have hot chocolate on the ready after your snow fucking session

To put on your frozen sex parts

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    when I was a kid, which wasn't that long ago, it would start snowing in november and be single digits for most of january. now it doesn't even snow until january

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    when I was a kid, which wasn't that long ago, it would start snowing in november and be single digits for most of january. now it doesn't even snow until january

Same.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

I...don't actually believe this five days out, but fuck you for even suggesting it, weather models.

Text: ..........you’ve gotta be kidding me.

Is this in centimeters?

Photo: A weather map predicting ten to fifteen inches of snow in central Oklahoma between now and Monday.

Source: Jason Hackett is a news anchor from OKC ABC affiliate KOCO, who appears to be rapidly reevaluating his decision to move here from Florida.

Context: weather models more than three days out can sometimes produce flukey numbers that bear little resemblance to the actual weather. It can't actually happen. It can't, right?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    CLIMATE CHANGE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEE

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Just make sure to have hot chocolate on the ready after your snow fucking session

To put on your frozen sex parts

Is this burning sensation normal?

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    3clips3 wrote: »
    Jars wrote: »

Same.

We really did come so very close to finally destroying winter. We will get it right next time. I believe in us!

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    68ha99ygqxxy.jpg

Hare Highway

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    It is May 20th, and it is fucking snowing right now.

Oh, and we're in the process of housebreaking a new puppy, so making it so that he doesn't want to go out to do his business has not helped in that regard.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum