As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Snow]: A Four Letter Word

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I'm getting real fucking sick of it being godamn freezing here and ZERO snow.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I've basically decided whenever I feel financially secure enough to buy a new car I'm getting something with friggin 4wd.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Round 2: Fight!

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I'm getting real fucking sick of it being godamn freezing here and ZERO snow.

So much for global warming.

Stupid scientists.

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Internet tells me we got like a quarter inch of snow, so not too bad. Two hour delay for the schools, though, so the kids get a little more sleep.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Two hour delay for a quarter inch?

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Two hour delay for a quarter inch?

The DC area is not equipped to deal with any amount of snow, really

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    I will take snow any day over freezing rain. Freezing rain is the worst, and clinics don't close so I was going to and from work in the ice. Raindrops were freezing instantly to my windshield as I drove and I slid on every turn and curve and then nearly wiped out multiple times trying to cross the parking lot into and out of the building. Snow is manageable. Ice is nasty.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    It is not only snowing here in SC but it is sticking. After being in the negative for almost the entire year so far (only warming up long enough to rain off course) we are finally getting some snow. My son is out of school, my wife is out of work, and I am hoping it stays frozen until tomorrow night so I can miss a day as well.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Back home in Michigan, it snowed again on the west side of the state where I grew up, not unexpected this time of year, but over Detroit it's raining meteors that explode with enough force to register as a local 2.0 magnitude earthquake.

http://s.mlive.com/qRY3lUf

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    Back home in Michigan, it snowed again on the west side of the state where I grew up, not unexpected this time of year, but over Detroit it's raining meteors that explode with enough force to register as a local 2.0 magnitude earthquake.

http://s.mlive.com/qRY3lUf

I wonder if I had been outside if I could have seen part of the flash up north.

• Options
    Here's a couple of videos of the flash, it was super bright, I wouldn't be surprised if it was visible from northern Ohio.

https://youtu.be/MvFcY9rTPx8

https://youtu.be/mu0BpkFSPJU

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Holy crap!

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Mmm. Fish sticks.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    How is that level of cold even habitable?

• Options
    Moscow gets a snow job:
    Moscow got more than 18 inches of snow on Sunday and Monday, the typical total for a month.

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin called it “the snowfall of the century,” according to Reuters. The heavy snowfall has already killed one, injured at least 22, and destroyed more than 2,000 trees—just from the snow weight. This snowstorm was so bad that Russia even had to send in the military: 100 soldiers, two snow plows, and a truck came through one Moscow district to clear the snow. And, of course, schools were closed Monday.

• Options
    It has snowed every morning here this past week. There was a good two inches on the sidewalks at work.

It is April.

Fuck snow.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    It snowed here earlier this week, and it’s gonna snow again this weekend, and maybe next week, too.

We ain’t done yet. :)

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    It's snowing right now!!!

• Options
    It's going to snow soon! Fuck you weather

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Yeah this week was supposed to be 50 and rainy

instead it is 30 and snowy

why

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Global warming is a hoax!

>>
    <<

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    The snow here has finally stopped. I see it on the ground from here mocking me. Screw you snow!

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I am amazed at getting all this snow in April.

I am more annoyed by the cold though.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Snowed today, but that's basically business as usual because I have opted to liven in a barren, frozen hellscape

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I live in a barren desert where it rarely snows. How I miss the snow.
    The trees are beginning to bloom once more. Birds with their strange songs of mating. And it feels like the start of summer once more with temps in the 20C here

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No snow here, but after weeks of 65-80 degree weather, this 25 degrees with rain and wind can fuck right off.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    According to Google's weather widget on my phone it's going to be 86°F on Monday. That's a 15°F jump from Sunday's projected high. Huh.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Yo, Weather Underground? Why is your default setting for not being able to retrieve local data a snownado?

ccwa8t83qrq0.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    That is uh...probably not the best option there

• Options
    ...and it's snowing again. And I didn't wear my jacket today because it's April and FUCK YOU WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    It managed to snow here for an hour without the temp going under 10c.

It's weird living in a valley sometimes

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    We were supposed to get hit pretty hard this weekend but now they are only calling for maybe an inch with the worst of it going south of us

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    We were supposed to get hit pretty hard this weekend but now they are only calling for maybe an inch with the worst of it going south of us

Meanwhile my plans for tomorrow are potentially shot by the magic of near blizzard conditions forecast for the middle of bleeping April. And by near blizzard I just mean the blizzard hits west of me.

This winter just refuses to die.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The only reason it's not going to be snowing on the Boston Marathon is that it's going to rain instead. Snow forecast for Sunday though.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Hey @NightDragon, did you hear that? It's gonna snow in Boston. NIIIIIIGHTDRAAAGON!!! Can you hear me down there in warm, sunny Texas???

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Y'all keep making me check the weather when you say it's gonna snow in Boston.

So thanks for making me see that it's going to snow tuesday.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    You're welcome

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Gonna drive out there and throw a snowball at you if you keep it up DC.