Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX South 2018 Fancy Dinner - Signup Soon, Sign up Often!

2»

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    *raises glass*
    (yes I do actually have a glass of booze right now)
    Have fun you lovely people, wish I was there.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Hahnsoo1Blameless Clericmilski
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    *raises glass*
    (yes I do actually have a glass of booze right now)
    Have fun you lovely people, wish I was there.

We all did a toast for you

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    milski21stCenturyAiouaspool32Hahnsoo1Delmain
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Butter or Candle is our new forum game.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy RESIST. Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Butter or Candle is our new forum game.

¿Por? ¿Que? ¿No? ¿Los? ¿Dos?

• NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Le sigh

I’m super bummed I wasn’t able to make it tonight, hope you all had a great time!

• 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Le sigh

I’m super bummed I wasn’t able to make it tonight, hope you all had a great time!

We did but It’d have been better with you. Hope you feel better soon.

Blameless ClericDelmain