Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

King Gizzard and the Lizard [chat]

1939495969799»

• TTODewbackTTODewback Not a Lizard Person Center of the EarthRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Listening to Bright Eyes for basically the first time since college and man I sure was an art student huh

turn around

I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT
    FOREVERS
    GONNA START TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

gdi dewie you gotta build up a bit don't just jump to the chorus what are you 16

but its the best part
    when her voice gets that scratchiness
    and she just stretches her voice as far as it goes
    and it's like
    UNF
    MAKE LOVE YOU ME RIGHT NOW

Bless your heart.
    Sir Landsharkknitdan
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    My favorite Bright Eyes.

Movie so gud too.

Son of a bitch.

This song used to make me cry like a baby cause this movie made me so sad as a little kid.

I can't believe you found it online.

Now I need a tissue.

Im sorry... but its soo good.

cptrugged
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Bleric you said starting your journey

Do you have a long ass day of roundabout travel to get to Tejas

override367
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Lady who had a miscarriage is back at work, I feel so awkward when anyone around me asks after my son like "uhh could you guys not I don't want this poor woman to be reminded of what she lost."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Hahnsoo1
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Also I just saw they are doing a Watership Down miniseries with a ton of A list talent for Netflix.

Please dont fuck it up Netflix. Its not complicated material but I will be sad if you do.

wanderingBlameless Cleric
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3.2

@So It Goes will create the new thread
    @BeNarwhal is backup

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Bad Geth!

This discussion has been closed.