Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Vanity Thread 3.0: Harder, Better, Faster, [chat]er

19495969798100»

• KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Some days (read: most days) it feels like a real chore to have to spend time on taking a bath/shower. I wish I could just toss this body in the bathtub and hop into my other body and slack in front of the computer while the main body gets clean.

I feel this way about eating. It’s a pain and i’d like my other body to do it while I do something fun.

I love eating.

There are weekends where if I don't see anyone, there are some severe limitations on what I do for body upkeep.

• BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    There's always a wet rag on a stick.

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I mean, I don't take baths in the morning before work (who has the time?) but I enjoy my shower and I also enjoy a nice relaxing bath. I have a little bath tray so I can put a book or a tablet on that. For my mom's birthday, she wanted fancy bubble bath, so I go to buy it, and the store had a Buy 2, get 1 free, so my mom has two bottles of bubble bath and I have one.

Baths and showers are pretty good

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I'm gonna saaaay ... over 160 launches attempted worldwide in 2019. Someone record that somewhere!
  • NecoNeco Registered User regular
    THATS IT I WILL ALSO TAKE A SHOWER NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO

Echo
  • BurnageBurnage irregular Registered User regular
    I'm now curious about eating in the shower

Neco
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    If we are nominating activities to skip out on I would nominate work.

Mazzyxdurandal4532Styrofoam SammichChanusNecoMrMisterPreacherBurnageKanaPowerpuppiesSolomaxwell6IlpalaRear Admiral Choco
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    speaking of food i'm thinking about eating some

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Eating can be fun, but often it’s a chore, unless you put int the additional time or money to ensure the food is fun. I’m about to eat a salad from sweet green cause I haven’t had veggies for a bit and it’s depressing and will take me hours to finish desolately picking at cause it’s neither fun nor delicious.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    THATS IT I WILL ALSO TAKE A SHOWER NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO

Wtf

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    No shower posting, please.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Eating can be fun, but often it’s a chore, unless you put int the additional time or money to ensure the food is fun. I’m about to eat a salad from sweet green cause I haven’t had veggies for a bit and it’s depressing and will take me hours to finish desolately picking at cause it’s neither fun nor delicious.

have you tried putting a bunch of cheese and bacon on it

**Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    P10durandal4532MazzyxKanaBogart
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    No shower posting, please.

TOO LATE

BurnageElldren
    Thinking about it some more, I like the physical sensation of sitting under a nicely pressurized shower. I just hate everything else about showering. Having to soap everything up, rinsing, drying off, then getting exposed to the much colder bathroom. All terrible.

• MrMisterMrMister A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular

But I love sweet green tho

Kamiro
    Chanus wrote: »

Sweet Green no longer serves bacon.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Personally if I could remove one annoying behavior I never feel like I do right its tooth maintenance. I brush, I floss and the dentist always kind of sighs at my teeth "well you tried I see that."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    jungleroomxKana
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    I want some god damn cripsy tacos from chipotle.

I got some god damn crispy tacos from Chipotle.

Make. Time.
    Captain Ultra
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

I find cheese repulsive. Bacon can be ok under some circumstances but not in salad.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Preacher wrote: »
    Personally if I could remove one annoying behavior I never feel like I do right its tooth maintenance. I brush, I floss and the dentist always kind of sighs at my teeth "well you tried I see that."

Meanwhile I barely floss and sometimes forget to brush at night, but my teeth are perfecto.

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I want some god damn cripsy tacos from chipotle.

I got some god damn crispy tacos from Chipotle.

jrx

making it happen

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I'm gonna saaaay ... over 160 launches attempted worldwide in 2019. Someone record that somewhere!
    jungleroomx
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    t201ag5tu99e.jpg

KamiroP10NecoHonkKanajungleroomxIncenjucarEchodurandal4532ElldrenRear Admiral Choco
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

I am sorry your genetics have failed you.

03x29di.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.2

@nexuscrawler will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.