[League of Legends] €t€rnal$ Now U₱ on £iv€

• RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    I wonder if ormns passive of buying items anywhere would make a good keystone.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I just won a ranked game as Lissandra

I think maybe she's not actually a Yasuo counter but idk, she seemed like what we needed into the Yasuo/Alistar/Malphite situation, and Shyvana did come to gank my lane 3/4 times and got a kill every time

But also I felt very bullied and didn't farm as well as Yasuo once lane was over

I don't really know what to play into Yasuo, honestly; I usually play Lux mid and like other artillery mages

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »

Would be OP as shit.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Dyvim Tvar
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    AhiMahi wrote: »
    I strongly believe weekend night games are filled with most toxic players. I'm getting tired of filing reports after games.
    This is correct, particularly Sunday night

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver A Lannister Always Pays His Debts Hear Me RoarRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    AhiMahi wrote: »
    I strongly believe weekend night games are filled with most toxic players. I'm getting tired of filing reports after games.
    This is correct, particularly Sunday night
    I mean weekend moba was a true thing for a long while but now everyone is on house arrest so it’s weekend moba all day every day

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »

Would be OP as shit.

I wonder if it could work as a quasi-Teleport summoner spell. Use it on a nearby structure to summon a small portal to your shopkeeper which can transmit a item purchase, then goes on cool down for a couple of minutes.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

I think maybe she's not actually a Yasuo counter but idk, she seemed like what we needed into the Yasuo/Alistar/Malphite situation, and Shyvana did come to gank my lane 3/4 times and got a kill every time

But also I felt very bullied and didn't farm as well as Yasuo once lane was over

I don't really know what to play into Yasuo, honestly; I usually play Lux mid and like other artillery mages

I normally counter Yasuo by permabanning him, as I don't have the patience to deal with his particular brand of bullshit. When I played him, I felt that anyone who can get in his face and stay there and keep unloading damage is good, since his pattern is to go in and out in quick trades, using his e and passive to minimize damage. The other counter is actually artillery mages, in that you push him into tower and keep him there. Windwall is a long cooldown, so he can't actually stop your shit. Never be near your own minions, so he can't jump to you.

For late-game, when he inevitably get a few kills anyway and starts going off, I don't know. It's why I ban him. Point and click CC?

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Yeah 100% ban Yasuo every game but if you're absolutely compelled to fight him maybe Swain? He does well against other melee mids like Kat and Zed. I don't really mid at all but last time I did I got a Kat to rage quit within 10 min.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    credeiki
  • KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    I was in a game against Tryndamere, Yasuo, and Yi. I was able to shutdown Tryndamere in the laning phase (he went 0-4, and i was about 50 CS over him), but being top, I had no control about all the ganking happening mid and bot. Yi and Yasuo each got 17/18 kills. It was brutal.

edited March 23
    PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    Dyvim TvarIvelliuscredeikiPenumbra
    edited March 23
    The Schalke vs. Vitality game from this weekend has the quality toaster commentary I expect from League games. 10/10 commenting, will watch more. The game's ok.

MrGrimoire on
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »

I normally counter Yasuo by permabanning him, as I don't have the patience to deal with his particular brand of bullshit. When I played him, I felt that anyone who can get in his face and stay there and keep unloading damage is good, since his pattern is to go in and out in quick trades, using his e and passive to minimize damage. The other counter is actually artillery mages, in that you push him into tower and keep him there. Windwall is a long cooldown, so he can't actually stop your shit. Never be near your own minions, so he can't jump to you.

For late-game, when he inevitably get a few kills anyway and starts going off, I don't know. It's why I ban him. Point and click CC?

I usually ban Yi because he tilts me like no other
    Then if Yi is already banned I ban Tryndamere because I don't want to deal with that shit
    Yasuo is my third choice (but loserforhirex always bans him so when we duo I know there is no Yasuo risk)

Man I feel like Yasuo pushes so fast; would I actually outpush him as Lux? Maybe I shouldn't be so scared to try.
    Ohhhh actually I bet you can play a great Malzahar into Yasuo, but the problem with that is that Malzahar is the most boring champion in the universe possibly. But potentially worth playing on that rare game where I'm fishing for a counter.

air-photos.tumblr.com
    Penumbra
    Malzahar is good in lane against Yasuo (and in general) but outside of lanes he's not nearly as useful so it's hard to consider him much of a counter. Malz also has no escapes so there is still some room for a Yasuo to outplay you.

Yeah, that's fair. Those three are my bans too, just in order of Yasuo, Yi, Trynd.

I'm not a champion Lux player into the match-up but I think she does? Especially if you're comfortable on the champ, might be worth just going for it and see what happens. Worst case you lose a game, which isn't the end of the world.

I had my Akali banned by a team-mate after i indicated it in champion select. Never considered before how incredibly tilting that is, it pushed me into entering the game with an attitude of "fuck this game and fuck these people, and fuck the person who banned my champ in particular!" Which admittedly isn't the best mindset to have, so I think the lesson I will take away from it is that if my indicated champ is banned, I immediately dodge. Same if it happens to someone else on my team.

• KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    holy 60 minute game, batman!

enemy teemo top is wrecking our nasus. i try to gank early but top doesn't see me and I get killed by teemo, and then he gets killed right after when trying to help late.

eventually enemy jhin gets really farmed up and gets a pentakill going from 3-1 to 8-1.

we lose 2 inhibs and then they get baron, we get the inhibs back only to lose them again and they get another baron. lose 2 more inhibs, they get 2 elder dragons, can only defend, manage to keep farming and get to 6 full item Warwick, kill 2 of them. Force baron, kill 3 of them when they come to defend. Push mid, grab an inhib, then go do elder dragon. jhin fires up his ult but we ignore it since it does nothing to my and nasus. get elder, ult behind wall to get to jhin and kill him. Mop up 3 more of his team and push to win.

I thought that game was a loss for sure.

Ivelliuscredeikigigawatt666
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    spell damage based teams see a lot scarier in the current tft set at endgame than aa stuff.

i lost a bunch in early game with a star guardian setup and once my sorcerers came online it was an unstoppable wrecking ball that would win with 7-8 units alive every time even against insane 3* and 5 cost unit setups. i would eat the entire damage from a 2* miss fortune ult and be at full hp at the end of it more or less. also matches with my experience making aa damage teams that just get ground into dust attacking a poppy for 2.5 minutes while the rest of the team murders everyone.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • IvelliusIvellius Registered User regular
    edited March 27
    Previously unscheduled Clash bracket is happening March 28 and 29 (this weekend). Find your teams! :smile:

Edit: Oh, also it's in the afternoon, apparently? 3:00 EDT for Tier IV and so on.

Ivellius on
    Me elsewhere:
    Steam, various fora: Ivellius
    League of Legends: Doctor Ivellius
    Twitch, probably another place or two I forget: LPIvellius
    Fuck pool party zac is on sale and I'm absolutely broke until next week.

If anybody wants to do a clash team let me know. I'd prefer to have fun than be 100% serious, although winning would be nice. I just want to play it and try it out. I'm a one trick karthus gold mid/top, and probably play other champs at a silver level. Know Vlad a bit, used to play gailo, used to zac jungle and play him top, gangplank top, used to play singed up there.

I've mentioned it before, but I'm down to be on a team and figure roles and stuff out. I may even go into normals and play stuff.

• gigawatt666gigawatt666 Registered User regular
    i would really like to play on a clash team. Supp main, but can mid/top in a jam.

BattleNet i.d. : gigawatt666#11111
    Ps4 : Gigawatt666
    Steam I.D. : Gigawatt666
    LoL : GiG4W4TT
    I top main, adc, and support and am interested in clash but I am iron level because I only returned to SR play a few months ago after not playing for like 3-4 years and it's taken me this long to adjust to all the changes.

• R-demR-dem Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I top main, adc, and support and am interested in clash but I am iron level because I only returned to SR play a few months ago after not playing for like 3-4 years and it's taken me this long to adjust to all the changes.

Similar boat here, compounded with switching roles; I was a support main but have gotten addicted to jungle, so now I'm re-learning the game and a new role/ champ pool on top of that. Sejuani is my current addiction.

gigawatt666
  • RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    edited March 26
    I need someone to teach me how to play nidalee like this

Roz on
    Duty or ambition, I'm so torn. Thinking of going ambition

So I was pretty excited and thought it was awesome caps and perkz swapped from mid to adc, thought it was so cool. But man has it hurt the team now after seeing it. Caps has been craps most games :(

• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver A Lannister Always Pays His Debts Hear Me RoarRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Good games tonight, @credeiki and @LoserForHireX !

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    credeikiLoserForHireXIvellius
  • gigawatt666gigawatt666 Registered User regular
    On LEC LiVE: G2 V. MSF :picks are bananas

BattleNet i.d. : gigawatt666#11111
    Ps4 : Gigawatt666
    Steam I.D. : Gigawatt666
    LoL : GiG4W4TT
    Oh nice. Decided to knock some ranked games out, and ended up winning something like five in a row. Ended up getting promoted to Bronze I from B3, skipping B2.

persona4celestia.jpg
    IvelliusDyvim TvarRickRudeMunkus BeaverButters
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar I will see ALL of you in hell but not you, I'll see you in Connecticut! Registered User regular
    edited March 29
    So I was pretty excited and thought it was awesome caps and perkz swapped from mid to adc, thought it was so cool. But man has it hurt the team now after seeing it. Caps has been craps most games :(

I don't know what you're talking about, he looked amazing today :bzz:

Seriously though the 0-9 Aphelios is the only time I remember him looking egregiously bad. He's not looked as good as Perkz but that is a ridiculous outlier because Perkz is just insane and massively defied expectations when he swapped. I think you'd still take him over Hjarnan or at least half of the adcs in the region so not too shabby.
    They still don't look like any other LEC team is going to be able to touch them in a best of 5, so I don't think we'll really know if this role swap has helped or hindered them until they face off against LPL teams...assuming we even get international League any time soon.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Xbox: Wraith134 | CFN: YOLOHarmageddon | PSN : Dudebusters
    MWaIOuZ.jpg
    Sometimes I stream games.
    Sproutgigawatt666
    edited March 29
    I don't think this is spoilers, but...(LCS commentary ahead)
    This weekend's LCS games have been about as entertaining as I could have hoped--partly in terms of results and partly just in competitive games.

Ivellius on
    Me elsewhere:
    Damn, I'm going to have to check out some rebroadcasts then. Which matches do you recommend the most?

Damn, I'm going to have to check out some rebroadcasts then. Which matches do you recommend the most?

If you Go to LEC G2 vs whoever had teemo! Catching up with LCS now.

Spoilered for others just in case:
    Both 100 Thieves games, both Team Liquid games, Golden Guardians v. FlyQuest, Immortals v. Dignitas would all earn recs from me for various reasons. Most of those are long and competitive.

Also...you can watch four more this afternoon because tiebreakers!

Me elsewhere:
    Playing the card game, pretty sure I'm in a game in expedition where the guy seemed to bm me, so I took forever on my turns. He friended me. Dudde is actually pretty cool and plat in LoL. We chatted for awhile, added his smurfs, might actually duo with somebody.

Also I learned something. I am an ex smoker who started vaping to quit. He's someone who started vaping and is now smoking. I didn't think it worked that way. For us older folks its a way to quit smoking. For younger folks it's a gateway I guess.

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    Yeah, toxicity is why I only play ARAMs these days. I really don't care about the meta or wasting my time on other people's screaming matches.

Penumbra
    schuss wrote: »
    Yeah, toxicity is why I only play ARAMs these days. I really don't care about the meta or wasting my time on other people's screaming matches.

ya i hate this game sometimes myself. Jungle olaf goes 0/6/2 an does nothing early. FLames team and sits in fountain.

• PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular

ya i hate this game sometimes myself. Jungle olaf goes 0/6/2 an does nothing early. FLames team and sits in fountain.

Had a one for all this weekend where the duo picked Yasuo. I’ve never played him before in my life and it was clear neither had the other two people on the team. I’m done with one for all as a result of the salt and flame.

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 5386-8399-1472
    Penumbra wrote: »

Had a one for all this weekend where the duo picked Yasuo. I’ve never played him before in my life and it was clear neither had the other two people on the team. I’m done with one for all as a result of the salt and flame.

Yasuo, you are either amazing at him or just give up kills. I remember the PvE event. Man I suck as Yas.

IvelliusPenumbra
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    shoot all ridiculously high skillcap overloaded kit jumpy ass characters into the sun.

they are only fun for the person playing them. katana man bad.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Penumbra
    hmmm I watched two russian TFT streamers by chance build the same build and I remembered it today and immediately got first place

4 protector+sona+karma+jhin. (2 celestial 2 dark star 2 mystic) Feels very strong even when other people are also buying protectors and you don't get 3* anything; no clue what counters it.
    With the remaining two it's probably nice to build the other two mystics but I bet you can just throw in whoever. I put in Lux and lvl 1 Lulu and it was fine.

I should probably try it a few more times before declaring this is a universally winning build but I will say it seems good and is really chill to shop and itemize for.

air-photos.tumblr.com
    Ivellius