Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Super[chat]

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    No Eddy, that way lies...darkness

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »

but I'm already so far...... from the light

*gazes out window at full moon*

“Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »

But he believes in a thing called love (just listen to the rhythm of your heart)

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    HonkemnmnmecB557SanderJKthatassemblyguywandering
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    holy shit TLJ was fucking amazing

fuck da hatas

vxsHp3F.gif
    I am apparently an MTGA draft god on Twitch
    HonkZampanovSanderJKshrykeNecoJacobkoshKamiroAthenorthatassemblyguy
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    I concur Last Jedi was fuckin dope. Might be my fav Star Wars

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    visiblehowlJacobkoshthatassemblyguy
    Sorry VH Im cheating on you by watching someone else play subnautica

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Sorry VH Im cheating on you by watching someone else play subnautica

WHAT THE FUCK

WHO IS IT I'LL KILL THEM

THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME

vxsHp3F.gif
    are they as scared of the water as i am?

vxsHp3F.gif

no

no

hmph

inferior stream, then

vxsHp3F.gif
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    none of the pizza places close to me are open yet this is an utter disgrace I am going back to bed in protest

also due to the hangover but mainly as protest

ftOqU21.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Remember when I said "ugh, water level" in your subnautica stream?

I am a comedy genius

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Zampanov wrote: »

I am a comedy genius

I lol'd a bit

Zampanov
    Honk wrote: »
    How do arachnophobes survive outside of like Sweden where I live?

I don't have actual phobia probably but spiders over like 5mm body size will make me need to sit down and meditate before I tackle the problem. But just considering what horrible creatures are out there man. How do you live where you risk running into fist sized spiders if ur an arachnophobe.

I imagine you get scared by spiders more, which is all that actually happens when you are an arachnophobe

ftOqU21.png
    Zampanov wrote: »

I am a comedy genius

(start at :30)

vxsHp3F.gif
    bloodyroarxxZampanov
    okay, bedtime hopefully

vxsHp3F.gif
    visiblehowl
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I really wonder if the pitch for this video was "How about we make it look like 100 .gifs starring you"

There's a bit at the end that's pretty NSFW (nudity)

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
  • CoinageCoinage dance all crazy, whip my hair around all crazy Registered User regular

Good dog

• EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Spotify needs a "goddamnit don't play this artist ever" button.

That means you, Flesh Field

Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    Athenor
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited January 2018
    *clicks Random button for Oxygen Not Included colony name*

b8uwiqrcy7mo.png

That'll do.

Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    OrphaneAbdhyiusKamirothatassemblyguySurfpossumcB557
  • NecoNeco desert harpy Registered User regular
    Roar

Neco wrote: »
    Roar

yes hon?

Neco
    Roar

yes hon?

Oh no, I didn t mean you, I was just roaring

• BogartBogart I Will Cure You Registered User, Moderator mod
    Toast has appeared, accompanied by scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, fried mushrooms and three cups of tea. Perhaps now I will get dressed, but who can say?

thatassemblyguyPowerpuppies
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Toast has appeared, accompanied by scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, fried mushrooms and three cups of tea. Perhaps now I will get dressed, but who can say?

unfortunately that's leprechaun breakfast material so it's gonna vanish right about now

I'm curled in a ball of pain, staring at the clock until the pizza place opens. How did you do this magic?

ftOqU21.png
    I'm supposed to show up for a very nice blunch today but it's friggin well-below freezing all day with 15-25 mph winds

if only I had a bogart-waifu

Necothatassemblyguy
    bogart-waifu, only u could give me a... full english brekkie

Bogartthatassemblyguy
    Eddy wrote: »
    I'm supposed to show up for a very nice blunch today but it's friggin well-below freezing all day with 15-25 mph winds

I know that feeling, the heat in this hotel room is at least tfive degrees cooler than I would prefer t to be. I’m tempted to put on a sweater. In bed!

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Blunch?

Get out

ChanusSparvyKamiroBeNarwhalthatassemblyguyshrykePowerpuppies

I know that feeling, the heat in this hotel room is at least tfive degrees cooler than I would prefer t to be. I’m tempted to put on a sweater. In bed!

....turn up the heat?

something along the lines of "you call that cold? I'll tell you about cold" and such

complete this yourself I can't be arsed because I have to take my arms out of the ball of duvet I am in to type and it's cold outside of it

ftOqU21.png
  • BogartBogart I Will Cure You Registered User, Moderator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I'm curled in a ball of pain, staring at the clock until the pizza place opens. How did you do this magic?

I did nothing except walk downstairs at the appropriate moment. The strange woman who lives here with me for no good reason I’ve ever been able to establish performed her witchery and provided the grub.

I now have a lot of washing up to do, though.

Abdhyius wrote: »

I did nothing except walk downstairs at the appropriate moment. The strange woman who lives here with me for no good reason I’ve ever been able to establish performed her witchery and provided the grub.

I now have a lot of washing up to do, though.

hmm

tradeoffs

ftOqU21.png

....turn up the heat?

That would mean risking giving Atomika heat stroke.

No, no, I will sit here under my giant blanket of warmth and suffer this frozen tundra of a 65 degree room.

*suffers*

if I had woken up in the vicinity of someone who would make me breakfast it would also have involved me having to go home at some point and *glowers at weather*

mmmmno thanks

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.